Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours (74167 Views)

Breaking: There Can't Be Forfeiture Without A Crime, CJN Ariwoola Past Judgement / Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR / Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by fredopareto(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
kikero:

Sani Abacha was head of state, and was buried within 24 hours of his death, normal Muslim way.

I'm not Muslim, but they bury their dead within 24 hours.

The only prominent Nigerian muslim I know who got buried late was MKO Abiola, and that was because his supporters and family insisted on a comprehensive autopsy first before burial.
ignorant. Do u no wat surround abacha death?just kip shut..

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Sarah20A(f): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
jumper524:
stop speculating, yaradua was buried the next day after he died.
when was his death announced?
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
fredopareto:
ignorant. Do u no wat surround abacha death?just kip shut..

Do have a good day.

And do prosper well
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by magzey: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
You're talking nonsense..Sharia is for the poor...how many days did yar'adua stay after his death in Saudi Arabia before been bursted
Please get new sense, Yar Adua died in Nigeria.

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by wyqay: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
According to slamic doctrine the dead must be buried within 24 hours. Except on a rare case ,it must not go beyond 3 days. For instance,if the corpse needed to be transferred another place for burial and autopsy.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
this op brain is leaking
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by fredopareto(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
kikero:

Do have a good day.

And do prosper well
amen..same wish
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Elly1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Saifulah:
This is for those claiming he had died before yesterday. It is forbidden in Islam to keep the dead unburried.

In the state house statement, it said funeral arrangements will be announced. That will definitely be today but most likely low key burial.

If he dies, are we then immortal? hope for a good ending yourself rather than musing on that of others.

Stop telling us lies

Do Nigerian politicians follow or obey their religion when in office?
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by ronyman(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Shut up you smelly gworo stained mouth you gworo chewing buffoon. Yaradua how far? Buhari how far. Thunder faya you dis bastard abokina
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Naijacounselors: 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
kikero:

Well, I have no idea what killed him, but what I have said about his death here was widely available in the media at the time.

Plus, he received a high level visitor on a Sunday (the late Yasser Arafat ), and his death was announced on Monday, and he was buried Monday night.

If you want to find out cause of death, contact his family and loved ones. Don't ask me.
Ok
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
kikero:

Yaradua died in Nigeria.

Had he died in Saudi, he would have been buried there pronto.
No he would not. They would have flown his body back to Nigeria. My friend is a clearing agent for perishable goods. She clears the bodies of countless Nigerians, including muslims, who die abroad and are in mortuaries there then in transit for days, sometimes weeks or months before they get here for burial. The first poster is right, sharia is for the poor. they easily dig a hole and throw them inside. Burying the rich and politically connected can be a little more complicated at times.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Gwazah(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Saifulah:
This is for those claiming he had died before yesterday. It is forbidden in Islam to keep the dead unburried.

In the state house statement, it said funeral arrangements will be announced. That will definitely be today but most likely low key burial.

If he dies, are we then immortal? hope for a good ending yourself rather than musing on that of others.

U never shee anything.
Asked real Nigerians to tell u when Yar-Adua died.
The question is, are we afraid of God in this country?
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Niceguyyy: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is one thing i love about Islam, no wasting of time,l before burial, the simplicity, what's the sabity in buying gold and silver casket to bury someone who has died and gone to meet his Creator, no people gathering to dance and celebrate, Kyari died and he has been buried like every other ordinary muslim.
Thank you all.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Mrsserene: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
atiku4President:

Keep deceiving yourself. Do you know exactly the day Yaradua died that you talking?
No we don't. Tell Us.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Legendguru: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lies
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Decapo: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
kikero:

Sani Abacha was head of state, and was buried within 24 hours of his death, normal Muslim way.

I'm not Muslim, but they bury their dead within 24 hours.

The only prominent Nigerian muslim I know who got buried late was MKO Abiola, and that was because his supporters and family insisted on a comprehensive autopsy first before burial.
Late Gani Fawehinmi was a Muslim and his corpse spent more than a week before he was buried
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by oxiide22(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
Dan iska Arnen banza Arnen hofi Kaci kutumar ubanka
hahaha these guys sick in head so don't bother abt their perception on northerners
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by 1miccza: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
jumper524:
stop speculating, yaradua was buried the next day after he died.

And you were there right ?
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Sllimkube: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
You're talking nonsense..Sharia is for the poor...how many days did yar'adua stay after his death in Saudi Arabia before been bursted

Oga Yar'adua died in Nigeria not Saudi arabia
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Bukky244: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
God has remembered the cries of thousands of Widows and Orphans massacred in cold blood by Militiamen receiving tacit support from this government. They allowed Fulani militiamen to freely carry AK47 in the name of protecting their cows, while we can not even own Dane guns to protect our precious lives. Our forests and farms are filled with Foreigners from all over West Africa, they rape our women and kill our men. Soldiers are drafted in any time young men want to go into the forests confront them with ordinary stick. We are waiting for the testimonies of what the Ancient One is preparing for them. His people have cried out unto Him and he has responded. We dont have sword to even fight back, they are even monitoring our IP address on the internet to arrest those that dare speak. But His sword is drawn out to exact vengeance.

The people rejoice when the wicked dies. The wickedness of the wicked shall be upon his own head.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by mindtricks: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
ignis:

Is Umaru Yaradua not a Muslim ? Do you know how long it took the cabal to officially announce his death days after his corpse was flown in at the middle of the night admist thick darkness ?
Oga forget politicians when we talk about religion.

If they are truly religious muslims and Christians, why can't they stop looting ?

Abeg help me told them.
Our people are too blind.
Fela self don talk am finish.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nwaonyishi69: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Any religion is an opium, the much you inhale the much it distorts existential realities.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by aquilaforme(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
I wonder y we still some fool in dis platform. Yaradu'a was buried after weeks not days. U don't know anything about dis country. We know how it goes.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nwaonyishi69: 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Neoteny7:

It's universal all over the muslim world.

I'm anused at people who speak with authority over something they've zero knowledge on, and attack those who do have the knowledge

Sounds like you're a victim of the Dunning-Kruger effect
Brother, of a truth, you can't justly claim any firm knowledge of this matter. You talk from the amount of religious opium you have inhaled. Sorry, have you read thisReader mode

The Hidden Secrets Behind Abba’s Death The Plot & Twist
naijatweet.ng
8h

The Hidden Secrets Behind Abba’s Death
The Plot & Twist ✍️.

We are told that Abba died today but that’s a lie.� He died on 2nd April 2020. Kemi Olunloyo was right! Remember I told you guys that until one or two politician die, I won’t believe there’s CoronaVirus in Nigeria.

I personally knew that Abba will die if he eventually contracted the virus. Same with our ceremonial president Buhari. If Buhari by any means contract this virus, he can’t survive it! Old people hardly survive th Virus. DYOR!

Abba is the mastermind of all the activities of this country. The good, the bad and the uglies. Permit me to say that Abba was the President of Nigeria not Buhari. Buhari is just a head figure and ceremonial president.�

There is a reason why the office of the Accountant General of the federation was set ablaze. The CAC was set ablaze and now the INEC office. They purposely burnt down those offices to terminate all the vital documents therein. They tryna seal up all the evidences and mess they’ve committed. The next place to be gutted by fire is the Supreme court. Watch out!

Take Note: Abba is not the only politician that died of the Covid19 in Nigeria. Keep your eyes and ears open. I drop pen here.✍️ No RIP for you sir. Bye bye.

���
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by BoboKush(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Laugh in yardua btw Muslim rite is for the poor
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Neoteny7: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Brother, of a truth, you can't justly claim any firm knowledge of this matter. You talk from the amount of religious opium you have inhaled. Sorry, have you read thisReader mode

The Hidden Secrets Behind Abba’s Death The Plot & Twist
naijatweet.ng
8h

The Hidden Secrets Behind Abba’s Death
The Plot & Twist ✍️.

We are told that Abba died today but that’s a lie.� He died on 2nd April 2020. Kemi Olunloyo was right! Remember I told you guys that until one or two politician die, I won’t believe there’s CoronaVirus in Nigeria.

I personally knew that Abba will die if he eventually contracted the virus. Same with our ceremonial president Buhari. If Buhari by any means contract this virus, he can’t survive it! Old people hardly survive th Virus. DYOR!

Abba is the mastermind of all the activities of this country. The good, the bad and the uglies. Permit me to say that Abba was the President of Nigeria not Buhari. Buhari is just a head figure and ceremonial president.�

There is a reason why the office of the Accountant General of the federation was set ablaze. The CAC was set ablaze and now the INEC office. They purposely burnt down those offices to terminate all the vital documents therein. They tryna seal up all the evidences and mess they’ve committed. The next place to be gutted by fire is the Supreme court. Watch out!

Take Note: Abba is not the only politician that died of the Covid19 in Nigeria. Keep your eyes and ears open. I drop pen here.✍️ No RIP for you sir. Bye bye.

���

So Kemi is your idea of an authoritative source, simply because she made a guess that anyone could make given Kyari's advanced age and underlying maladies...

You've made my point about ignorant people talking with assumed and false authority over matters they're not knowledgeable in.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nwaonyishi69: 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Neoteny7:

So Kemi is your idea of an authoritative source, simply because she made a guess that anyone could make given Kyari's advanced age and underlying maladies...

You've made my point about ignorant people talking with assumed and false authority over matters they're not knowledgeable in.
so from the basics you have gathered about covid-19, someone could suffer the ailment for a month and yet die from it. It has a course of not more than 20 days. He suffered the full blown version for almost 20 days if he died on 17th, and that is not possible.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by j1mmy: 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mamman Daura must be shitting himself!
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Digmygold: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2020
Saifulah:

Not true. I know Muslims who did not bury their dead within 24 hours.Abba Kyari is no exception. You cant tell me you havent heard of instances where burials have taken place outside of the 24 hour rule. Stop trying to force your lies on us. We aint having it.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Digmygold: 8:37am On Apr 19, 2020
Neoteny7:

It's universal all over the muslim world.

I'm anused at people who speak with authority over something they've zero knowledge on, and attack those who do have the knowledge

Sounds like you're a victim of the Dunning-Kruger effect

Excuse me. I have seen instances where Muslim bodies were buried after the 24 hour rule yet Muslim clerics were present at those burials. Please quit saying what you aint sure of. Abba Kyari is no exemption of gifah death.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by ProudDick: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2020
wyqay:
According to slamic doctrine the dead must be buried within 24 hours. Except on a rare case ,it must not go beyond 3 days. For instance,if the corpse needed to be transferred another place for burial and autopsy.
Do the Quran allow Muslims to steal and loot the treasury? But Muslims are the biggest looters in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Welcomed In His Hometown, Kiribo In Ondo Ahead Of Elections / Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.