Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours (74215 Views)

Breaking: There Can't Be Forfeiture Without A Crime, CJN Ariwoola Past Judgement / Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR / Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Ipob must be tormenting u in dream.
Sorry
not really.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Kblawiy: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
You're talking nonsense..Sharia is for the poor...how many days did yar'adua stay after his death in Saudi Arabia before been bursted

Yar'adua was in coma for a long time. Get your facts right!!
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by hoyze24: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

So why was his corpse smuggled in at the dead of the night and immediately his corpse was flown in, there was power outage in the airport until d ambulance conveying his corpse left the airport?
Everything you wrote here were said by people who probably knows nothing about the whole process. He was flown back to Nigeria weeks before his death and so you know, he died at the Ask rock. I've read two books, one from his media aide and another from an opposition that takes about the last days of Yaradua. I'm not telling you what I heard from people, I'm telling you what close allies knew.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Saifulah:
This is for those claiming he had died before yesterday. It is forbidden in Islam to keep the dead unburried.

In the state house statement, it said funeral arrangements will be announced. That will definitely be today but most likely low key burial.

If he dies, are we then immortal? hope for a good ending yourself rather than musing on that of others.
Nice one.
And this below, is for the morafokers who are celebrating Mr Kyari's death...

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Neoteny7: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
so from the basics you have gathered about covid-19, someone could suffer the ailment for a month and yet die from it. It has a course of not more than 20 days. He suffered the full blown version for almost 20 days if he died on 17th, and that is not possible.

I don't know where you got your "not more than 20 days" crap, because people have been sick for more than 21 days, and the virus is known to live in the host for up to 49 days.

Perhaps you need to do more and better research before rushing to comment.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Neoteny7: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Digmygold:

Excuse me. I have seen instances where Muslim bodies were buried after the 24 hour rule yet Muslim clerics were present at those burials. Please quit saying what you aint sure of. Abba Kyari is no exemption of gifah death.

Nope

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) / Boko Haram Hits Maiduguri After Buhari’s Departure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.