Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Erectile Dysfunction After Taking Penicillin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Erectile Dysfunction After Taking Penicillin (346 Views)

What Is The Solution To An Itching Surface A Result Of Using Penicillin Ointment / Alcohol After Taking Flagyl Could Lead To Death - Dr. Olufunmilayo / Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erectile Dysfunction After Taking Penicillin by jay89(m): 6:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Hello Doctors in the house, I have been having difficulty in maintaining steady erection after taking some dosage of penicillin. I'm really loosing my mind as I can not maintain a steady erection when having sex with my woman. kindly assist as I am loosing my mind
angry angry
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Taking Penicillin by Venusman(m): 6:20am On Apr 18, 2020
First, try to read the after effect of the drug, it might be normal. 2) be sure you've not abuse it when you used it. 3) plus you might just be having some funny thought that you're having erectile dysfunction, just clear your head first before sex.

I wish you divine healing in Jesus name
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Taking Penicillin by jay89(m): 6:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Venusman:
First, try to read the after effect of the drug, it might be normal. 2) be sure you've not abuse it when you used it. 3) plus you might just be having some funny thought that you're having erectile dysfunction, just clear your head first before sex.

I wish you divine healing in Jesus name
Amem
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Taking Penicillin by Generalnomercy: 7:28am On Apr 18, 2020
jay89:
Hello Doctors in the house, I have been having difficulty in maintaining steady erection after taking some dosage of penicillin. I'm really loosing my mind as I can not maintain a steady erection when having sex with my woman. kindly assist as I am loosing my mind
angry angry

Tell us first what you treated with penicillin drug.
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Taking Penicillin by jay89(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2020
Generalnomercy:

I was having blister on my mouth and some raches on my abdomen. I took 2 500mg of penicillin four times. I took the last dose on Monday evening. Monday I was having sex normal, but on Tuesday morning I was making out with my woman and the p*** when down after some minutes
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Taking Penicillin by jay89(m): 8:09am On Apr 18, 2020
Generalnomercy:

Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Taking Penicillin by tuslakoncept: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2020
jay89:
angry angry
Try black seed oil, take a teaspoon morning and night, also massage your joystick down to the balls atleast twice daily, you'll not only restore your erection but clear off the infection down to the root.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Pst. Chris Oyakhilome Supports The Lagos State Government With Food / Nigerian Man Dies Of Coronavirus In New York / Covid-19: Lagos State Jubilate Has No Case Was Recorded Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.