Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,886 members, 7,824,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] (62823 Views)

UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by kirajustice: 11:06pm On May 24, 2019
@POLITICS NIGERIA

A young man simply identified as 'White' reportedly lost control of his senses after experimenting with synthetic Weed, a strong street drug popularly known as 'Colorado' or 'Black Mamba' recently.

According to footage and comments on the Instagram Page of an influencer known as 'Suruche' on 22nd of May, White can be seen acting out and screaming before a group of friends grab hold of him.

Politics Nigeria learned that "Colorado' is a very deadly drug known to cause hallucinations, Convulsions and Kidney Failure. It is a collection of man-made chemicals that mimic the effect of marijuana and are sprayed on dried herbs or similar substances, wrapped in brightly coloured packs and sold as an alternative to marijuana that is both ‘legal’ and more potent.

Watch the Shocking Video HERE

https://politicsnigeria.com/young-man-runs-mad-after-taking-synthetic-weed/

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by dawnomike(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2019
Wasted...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by ValCon888: 11:13pm On May 24, 2019
Colorado is the senior brother of Arizona and is also known as Black Mamba.
Not to be trifled with unless you have your smoking certificate up to PhD level.

From the 1st picture, you can see the black mamba has bitten his brain.

396 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by BuhariAdvocate: 11:20pm On May 24, 2019
grin he should take Arizona too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by GodCovenant(m): 11:24pm On May 24, 2019
what he need is to calm the fears and sleeping injection

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:38pm On May 24, 2019
Give am ijebu garri

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by HonAdeli(m): 11:39pm On May 24, 2019
I guess this Colorado trips make guys so high.. This one needs to visit the rehab for proper treatment

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Donald95(m): 12:16am On May 25, 2019
What exactly is the importance of taking these drugs ?

Is it to show women you get power,Who will award you a trophy kwanu?

Is it to Intemediate people ? Person that is strong more than you is strong more than you.

Please o, We are only 1 billion left, we shouldn't allow drugs to shorten us the more.

160 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by BlackfireX: 2:33am On May 25, 2019
Dem plenty for this NL.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:53am On May 25, 2019
Black mamba cool

Can only be smoke by real men cool

17 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by rusher14: 4:14am On May 25, 2019
PCP has made an entry into the Nigerian space.

12 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by ablelin: 4:20am On May 25, 2019
This is one of the few that gave the head of state impetus to call hardworking Nigerian youths lazy youths. Instead of being focused in life and making names for yourself and family, you are experimenting with your brain what is not meant for you. Well. if you had used your brain to bet, you are lucky to have sold it for no penny....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here

7 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by MetaPhysical: 4:33am On May 25, 2019
Donald95:
What exactly is the importance of taking these drugs ?

Is it to show women you get power,Who will award you a trophy kwanu?

Is it to Intemediate people ? Person that is strong more than you is strong more than you.

Please o, We are only 1 billion left, we shouldn't allow drugs to shorten us the more.

Out of the 1billion its only a few thousand that are self-directed and self-willed; they are non-conformists to urban trend and peer pressure and they are also super self-consciouss. Thus any substance that will tamper with their consciousness and give them "out of body" experience they avoid.

Beside them, the majority of that 1billion is a follower and weak in self-purpose, like the subject in this image.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by trueking: 4:44am On May 25, 2019
He wanted to get high, but he's now stuck on cloud nine,

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:47am On May 25, 2019
If a man is busy, drugs is the last thing that comes to mind.

53 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by GhettoYute: 5:38am On May 25, 2019
ValCon888:
Not to be trifled with unless you have your smoking certificate up to PhD level.

lol bro your just capping the most , Arizona ain’t close to colorado .. where u go put loud, pawpaw, Marley etc ! SHEY U DEY WHINE ME NI ??

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by GhettoYute: 5:40am On May 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin he should take Arizona too.

Okay if he does what would happen? *rolling eyes*

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by ValCon888: 5:44am On May 25, 2019
GhettoYute:

lol bro your just capping the most , Arizona ain’t close to colorado .. where u go put loud, pawpaw, Marley etc ! SHEY U DEY WHINE ME NI ??
I wouldn't even advice my enemy to try loud. Although i think it has a safer high than Colorado.

But these drugs are very expensive. I wonder what these "jobless yoots" are doing for a living to afford such drugs.

13 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by jchioma: 6:54am On May 25, 2019
Why go synthetic, when God has already provided natural herbs (hemp) for food ?

Genesis 1:29

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Martinez39(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2019
I have watched documentaries on synthetic weed also known as spice k2. It's absolutely horrible. The mental effects, addiction and withdrawal are horrible. It's better to smoke natural weed with low THC once a while than smoke spice.

16 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by GhettoYute: 7:50am On May 25, 2019
ValCon888:

I wouldn't even advice my enemy to try loud. Although i think it has a safer high than Colorado.

But these drugs are very expensive. I wonder what these "jobless yoots" are doing for a living to afford such drugs.

lol money dey ground everywhere stew

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Bucajunior(m): 8:07am On May 25, 2019
please am confuse,is this synthetic weed thesame with skales(S.K)
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by nairalee(m): 8:10am On May 25, 2019
H
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by erons22(m): 8:11am On May 25, 2019
grin
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Keke4higherpurc: 8:12am On May 25, 2019
If e no good for your brain quit....

Keke for sale in port Harcourt
Check my signature

1 Share

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Onyenna(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2019
ValCon888:

Lmao!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Muhylonaire(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2019
Lwkmd... "I want to become fela" see the outcome now

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by martineverest(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2019
I don't know why America allow their citizens to consume some weird products

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by EnglishUsa: 8:13am On May 25, 2019
Dont use madness in Nigeria again, all of us are mad in that country only that the person in question has gone wild.How can one even identify mad people in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths / 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) / Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.