Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Video You Can Show Your Children To Explain The Importance Of Lockdown - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video You Can Show Your Children To Explain The Importance Of Lockdown (235 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video You Can Show Your Children To Explain The Importance Of Lockdown by pensacola: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2020
Sometimes, it is difficult to explain to children what it all means, lockdown, colodi-dryforce (coronavirus), e.t.c.

But we saw a cartoon that goes a long way to explain it to children in a language they would understand (cartoon). Watch and share with kids
(only if you feel it’s alright to do so).
Video link.

Re: Video You Can Show Your Children To Explain The Importance Of Lockdown by pensacola: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Many children are today asking their parents to take them out for icecream in this 'holiday'.
Perhaps, you could decide to show them the video.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Female Home Tutor For Your Kids? (apata, Oluyole, Challege IBADAN) / Most People Dont Know Why Their Hospital Bills Are Expensive During Child Birth / Reasons Why You Should Choose Microfibres Over Regular Cleaning Cloths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.