Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,274 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady (31747 Views)

Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 / My Little Sister Is Misbehaving / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by joshchisimdi: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
A Nigerian lady has gone viral with her tweets, after she disclosed that she will push her kids to marry at 16 if they start misbehaving. The Twitter user who stated that she won't allow westernization erode her culture and tradition, stated that she will be comfortable with her daughter attending university from her husband's house.

The Nigerian lady who disclosed she will push her kids to marry at 16 if they start misbehaving, tweeted; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/18/nigerian-lady-says-she-will-push-her-kids-to-marry-at-16-if-they-start-misbehaving/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by dollytino4real(f): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
dat is by force by fire, n.a. una way, no vex!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by ThePsychopath(f): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
I wonder just how many brain cells she has in that her excuse of a brain.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by iTearHerToto: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
She doesn't want her daughter's punna to be filled with badluck, misery, curses, yama yama and broadly wide like hers. Smart woman smiley

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by BOOOMNAIJA: 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
......mind u, the poster above me just got temporary freedom from a mental rehab facility......

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by tstx(m): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hehe... When i was 16 i remember one time one of my hausa friend went to visit his gf.. Her dad was out and was supposed to come back in the evening.. But that very fateful day the man came back early and saw my friend with his daughter.. The man closed the door, asked my friend to give him his father's phone number, which he did.. This man now called his father.. My people that was how Sadiq (16) married Hauwa (14)

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Kennitrust(m): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
I will do so to mine

22 Likes

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by TheMoniker: 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
cheesy
Abokî grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by oduademon: 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
Early access to sex is always a good thing

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
As long as the husband is around thesame age, then it's cool, but if Na 40s, 60s , then you are just killing her future

37 Likes

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by gurunlocker: 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
And who will be feeding their "family"

She's making no sense... I think poverty cycle is common in their house.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by millionboi2: 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
iTearHerToto:
She doesn't want her daughter's punna to be filled with badluck, misery, curses, yama yama and broadly wide like hers. Smart woman smiley
d way human reason baffles me.......is dia no gudluck attached to puna?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Rosarie(f): 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
These kind of mind sets are reasons why women are suffering in marriage.
They can not speak up cos they have no where to go.
A girl who knows nothing about a life time commitment.
She knows nothing about What marriage entails.
You will give her out whilst you failed as a mother to raise her well and be her best friend.
If you all don't notice that rate at which Muslim teens are poisoning their elderly hubbby becoming alarming.
Why because they desire more than been getting married at that age

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by fiercehillz(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
Na this kind people children dey spoil pass las las sotey dem go declare d pikin missing and after 3 days we go hear say she go do dicktation for her boyfriend house...

Be careful what you wish for Ma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by iTearHerToto: 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
millionboi2:
d way human reason baffles me.......is dia no gudluck attached to puna?
Ask her angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
iTearHerToto:
How do you know her punna is wide filled with misery and curses, have you slept with her before ?

7 Likes

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by theunnamed: 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
No comment...
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Pavore9: 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
Poor parenting and running away from responsibility. What is the possibility of girls who are married off at 16 attaining university education?

5 Likes

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by BlackfireX: 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
You just postponed the evil day that must come...

Men that womanize, when they get marry, becomes worst.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by grandstar(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
That's dumb. The child isn't mature enough. That's why 37% of all marriages in Kano end in divorce.

I feel the best age for women is 25 and for men, from 27 upwards

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Babanlagenius: 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
Geefixed:
Lol

See info on the real deal betting

So you can't even spell Al Nasr shocked

Go and edit the picture again. You are fired lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by mastermaestro(m): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Early marriage is good for females of nowadays. Today's 17/18 year-old is more sexually exposed and corrupt than the twenty-five year-olds of ten, fifteen years ago.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by GreatResearcher: 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
dat is by force by fire, n.a. una way, no vex!

How are you doing?
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Drwords(m): 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
tstx:
Hehe... When i was 16 i remember one time one of my hausa friend went to visit his gf.. Her dad was out and was supposed to come back in the evening.. But that very fateful day the man came back early and saw my friend with his daughter.. The man closed the door, asked my friend to give him his father's phone number, which he did.. This man now called his father.. My people that was how Sadiq (16) married Hauwa (14)

Hello sadiq.

23 Likes

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by mosho2good: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
Do you have a stubborn sister or daughter who always go clubbing and don't like sleeping home, if yes?
Then contact us������
We impregnate such girls to avoid them going out.
No disappointment

8 Likes

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by SonOfJames: 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
Her life. Her children. Her decision.
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by lepasharon(f): 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
You won't allow westernization to erode your culture. But arabization is ok?

When the Arabs did worse to blacks to ppl than the whites did?

AfriCOON

5 Likes

Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Ayobami7(m): 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
好的
Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by Abubauchi: 12:03am On Apr 19, 2019
TheMoniker:
cheesy
Abokî grin
hhhhh ARNEE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.