Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Bayern Munich Star Fined For Driving The Wrong Car - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Munich Star Fined For Driving The Wrong Car (323 Views)

Liverpool Fined For Fielding Pedro Chirivella, Ineligible Player / Arturo Vidal Fined For Munich Nightclub Fight / Loanee Matt Fined For Grabbing Denzel Dumfries' Manhood During Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Star Fined For Driving The Wrong Car by Hugo7(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Bayern Munich star Kingsley Coman is facing a €50,000 euro fine and a mandatory autograph session for driving the wrong car to training, German news daily Bild reported on Friday.

French International Coman, 23, arrived in McLaren at Bavaria’s Tuesday training session, which contravened an obligation to drive an Audi, a major sponsor of Bavaria.

The internal rules in Bayern state that players should drive Audi cars or other brands in the Volkswagen group or be fined up to EUR 50,000.according to Bild.

While speaking to the tabloid on Friday Coman apologised on for the flaw and said that he couldn’t drive his Audi because of a broken wing mirror.
“I would like to apologise to the club and Audi for not driving my company car to train… it was a mistake, I see that” he told Bild.

He further added that to make up for it, he would visit employees at the Audi factory in nearby Ingolstadt for an autograph session as soon as coronavirus restrictions had been lifted.

The Automobile manufacturer(Audi)owns 8.33 percent of Bayern shares and recently signed a new sponsorship deal with the club until 2029, reportedly worth around 800 million euros.
Read more @https://www.sportelo.com.ng/bayern-munich-star-fined-for-driving-the-wrong-car/

Re: Bayern Munich Star Fined For Driving The Wrong Car by StandardJohn(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2020
this white people sef, someone cannot drive his car in peace again

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Star Salah Makes Massive Donation To His Hometown / Manchester United Are At The Extreme Limit Of Signing Athletico Madrid Midfielde / ‘gattuso Broke My Tooth’ – Stephen Appiah Calls Ex-ac Milan Midfielder His Tough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.