Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today (326 Views)

Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters / Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Omooba77: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2020
The late Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari, will be buried on Saturday (today).

Personal Assistant on New Media to the President, Basir Ahmad, made this known via his Twitter handle.

Ahmad, however, did not state where the deceased would be prayed upon or buried.

He tweeted, “Mallam Abba Kyari will be buried later today in Abuja according to Islamic rites.”

The PUNCH reports that Kyari was announced dead on Friday, 25 days after testing positive to the coronavirus.

Before announcing the deceased burial, Ahmad described him as one of the most misunderstood people.

He said, “Abba Kyari certainly was one of the most misunderstood people in the history of Nigeria. Those who had the opportunity to know him personally will tell you how extremely a good person he was.

“A man of honor, will be remembered as someone who sacrificed his life for this country.

“It was Mallam Abba Kyari’s turn last night, my time and your time will definitely come no matter how long it may take. And none of us will be here and healthy in the next 150 years.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-abba-kyari-to-be-buried-today/

Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by SeverusSnape(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2020
The defacto president of Nigeria.
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by daddytime(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Okay.

As he is being interred let's hope you guys will have a sober reflection and see life for what it truly is.
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Omooba77: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2020
Will it be televised and prayers done.....We are watching.... Condolences to the bereaved
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by JubrinElSudan: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2020
Not fair. It will be against what Kai Moh'd said.

[b]You guys should shove that "the man who sacrificed his life for the country" narrative where the sun doesn't shine. He had no reason going on that trip to Germany in the first place, the minister of Power was already enough to represent us but he decided to go lead the delegation based on the "prime minister" that he was [/b]l
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by jlinkd78(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2020
Death truly d end of d road for all mortals. Who would have ever believed that this very powerful personality could not be saved by all d monies they have been stockpiling. We are here thinking of 2023 permutations not realising how little we contribute in d gracious gift of sleeping and waking up daily. If Abba Kyari and his cohorts never squandered budgeted fund for Aso Rock clinic may be he would have still lived. For me d day Aisha redeployed d Perm Sec ordained by Abba Kyari was when I knew he was not coming back. In d coming days a lot of truth now appearing as mysteries concerning d circumstances of Kyari's ailing days and all d conspiracy theories surrounding d identity of d man in Aso Rock will be unearthed and I can bet u dat Aso Rock might not remain the same again. U will appreciate d deep implications of Kyari's death when u remember dat all Ministers must pass through him b4 seeing or submitting anything to d President making him de facto President of Nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Omooba77: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2020
jlinkd78:
Death truly d end of d road for all mortals. Who would have ever believed that this very powerful personality could not be saved by all d monies they have been stockpiling. We are here thinking of 2023 permutations not realising how little we contribute in d gracious gift of sleeping and waking up daily. If Abba Kyari and his cohorts never squandered budgeted fund for Aso Rock clinic may be he would have still lived. For me d day Aisha redeployed d Perm Sec ordained by Abba Kyari was when I knew he was not coming back. In d coming days a lot of truth now appearing as mysteries concerning d circumstances of Kyari's ailing days and all d conspiracy theories surrounding d identity of d man in Aso Rock will be unearthed and I can bet u dat Aso Rock might not remain the same again. U will appreciate d deep implications of Kyari's death when u remember dat all Ministers must pass through him b4 seeing or submitting anything to d President making him de facto President of Nigeria

All men mere mortals, Only God is Immortal
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Niorte: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2020
But the FG did not allow others to bury their dead.

#Inequalityindeath
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by schoolmaster: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2020
'All persons that die of coronavirus will not be released by the federal government for burial ' minister of health. I hope this will not be a special case to avoid the further spread of this virus, because in Nigeria d laws has never been d same for everyone.
Re: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today by Omooba77: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2020
Everyman will die, I will die, likewise you too, dont gloat over people's death. Have you made peace with Jesus?

(1) (Reply)

Kyari’s Demise: Covid19 Cases To Exceed 5300 Next 100 Days / See Tweet That Sack Ganduju Commissioner. Mustafa Lugga / Why All Southern Governors Should Emulate Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.