Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Why All Southern Governors Should Emulate Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why All Southern Governors Should Emulate Wike (323 Views)

Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday / State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example / Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All Southern Governors Should Emulate Wike by Omenkata: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
since this lockdown I observed something
with the strict observation from southern region
the north vehemently refused to obey the instruction and their governors are quiet

it took kano 4 cases for them to impose lockdown
Katsina that has lost one to the virus is not on any sort of lockdown or probably not enforced
Infact the whole North is either ignorant of the directives or not imposed by their leaders
maybe they taught that this is another show of supremacy to show the south that they run the country.
from opening of Friday prayers even when holy land is being shut down while churches remain closed as directed and if you dare open you'll be arrested.
the worst is today that Kyari was buried they defied every Covid-19 rules.
ok oo of course they run the country nothing will happen but when the shit finally hits the fan I'm sure that they'll start trooping down to the south and we all know that our security agents won't stop them after all it's one Nigeria.

so I think it's time for Southern governors to wise up and man up
we can't risk our livelihood under lockdown, endure the hardship and hunger just to be safe only for some ignorant people to come and destroy it because God forbid if this virus is to continue the north will be the worst victims and it'll be easy to spread it down the south because of the ease of movement they have.

Our Governors should wise up
of course some will sabotage

4 Likes

Re: Why All Southern Governors Should Emulate Wike by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Omenkata:
[s]since this lockdown I observed something
the north vehemently refused to obey the instruction and their governors are quiet

Katsina that has lost one to the virus is not on any sort of lockdown or probably not enforced
Infact the whole North is either ignorant of the directives or not imposed by their leaders
maybe they taught that this is another show of supremacy to show the south that they run the country.
from opening of Friday prayer even when holy land was shut down while churches remain closed as directed and if you dare open you'll be arrested.
the worst is today that Kyari was buried defied every Covid-19 rules.
ok oo of course they run the country nothing will happen but when the shit finally hit the fan I'm sure that they'll start trooping down to the south and we all know that our security agents won't stop them after all it's one Nigeria.

we can't risk our livelihood under lockdown, endure the hardship and hunger just to be safe only for some ignorant people to come and destroy it because God forbid if this virus is to continue the north will be the worst victims and it'll be easy to spread it down the south because of the ease of movement they have.

of course some will sabotage[/s]

You emulate good things not bad characters.
Re: Why All Southern Governors Should Emulate Wike by Omenkata: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You emulate good things not bad characters.
sorry I don't do fake Igbos
Re: Why All Southern Governors Should Emulate Wike by Waltonz: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Omenkata:
[s]since this lockdown I observed something

from opening of Friday prayers even when holy land is being shut down while churches remain closed as directed and if you dare open you'll be arrested.
the worst is today that Kyari was buried they defied every Covid-19 rules.
ok oo of course they run the country nothing will happen but when the shit finally hits the fan I'm sure that they'll start trooping down to the south and we all know that our security agents won't stop them after all it's one Nigeria.

of course some will sabotage[/s]

Nothing like southerners. What we have is Easterners and Westerners. Yorubaa, leave us Easterners alone. We are not the same people, don't look alike or have the same culture/tradition or food.

Re: Why All Southern Governors Should Emulate Wike by gloriaunobi(f): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Afonja governors will never emulate other governors because they believe they're wiser
Re: Why All Southern Governors Should Emulate Wike by Omenkata: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Waltonz:

Nothing like southerners. What we have is Easterners and Westerners. Yorubaa, leave us Easterners alone. We are not the same people, don't look alike or have the same culture/tradition or food.
is that all?

ok now swerve
Re: Why All Southern Governors Should Emulate Wike by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Waltonz:

Exactly
Re: Why All Southern Governors Should Emulate Wike by Sonoyom(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Op, I don't think you reside in Rivers State.

(1) (Reply)

. / Politics Of Bitterness Taken Too Far By PDP Aspirant. / Lockdown: Never A Covid19 Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.