Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React (40742 Views)

Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Babalegba85(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
If Abba kyari was the one blocking your Appointment in CBN and NNPC He is Dead now
If Abba kyari was the reason why your parents are so unfortunate now he is dead
If Abba kyari was the reason why you couldn’t make it in life
Abba kyari is no more go and explore the world
If he was the reason you can’t sleep with your wife hurry to do that now because he is no more
Is he the cause of your barrenness(give birth now)
Is he the cause of your brokenness(go get the money now)
Is he the reason why your business is not moving??
Is he the one behind your blockhead and stupidity ??(Get sense now)
HE IS DEAD NOW, REJOICE OVER IT, THROW UP A PARTY
BECAUSE THE CAUSE OF ALL YOUR MISFORTUNE IS GONE..
GO AND BECOME WHAT EVER YOU WANNA BECOME AND NEVER BE A USELESS PERSON AGAIN
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Fragility6: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Babalegba85:

If Abba kyari was the one blocking your Appointment in CBN and NNPC He is Dead now
If he was the reason you can’t sleep with your wife hurry to do that now because he is no more
Diz one u dey quote urself up n down, hope u well abi d grief still dey wori you. Doh
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Omoejigbahe(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
They refused to fix the health sector, now the sector is fixing them
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Jaqenhghar: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
free2ryhme:

I am afraid right now. With the mountains of revelations making the rounds about Abba Kyari and the stiffened mindset of Nigerians against him while he was alive it will be difficult to convince anyone of his uprightness.

What uprightness?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
darfay:
Sow wind reap the whirlwind, All is fair in love and war

All over the web, it's Ibos rejoicing over the death of a man. I'm not a fan of Kyari but a man has died. You say all is fair in love and war remmember, all will be fair when Nigerians refuse to have an Ibo president.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Dollabiz: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
darfay:
Sow wind reap the whirlwind, All is fair in love and war

All over the web, it's Ibos rejoicing over the death of a man. I'm not a fan of Kyari but a man has died, so whatever faults he has or whatever bad you felt he inflicted on you has gone with him. You say all is fair in love and war remmember, all will be fair when Nigerians refuse to have an Ibo president. The North whose votes you need to become president will remember just as they still remember how your people slaughtered their revered leaders in 1963.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Realadey(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
El rufai is funny Sha, he said he died as a martyr, as in how. I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by amazingfrank(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is a big lesson to our RULERS (Because we don't have LEADERS in this country for now).
* THIS CORONA-VIRUS PANDEMIC HAS EXPOSED A LOT OF ROT IN OUR HEALTH SYSTEM .
* IT IS TIME FOR NIGERIA TO RESTRUCTURE
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by gift2xl: 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rest in peace, this decision is God's decision not human.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by tomdon(m): 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Babalegba85:

[color=#770077][/color]

What is this fool saying??
And who is being referred to here??
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by darfay: 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
isthatso:

All over the web, it's Ibos rejoicing over the death of a man. I'm not a fan of Kyari but a man has died, so whatever faults he has or whatever bad you felt he inflicted on you has gone with him. You say all is fair in love and war remmember, all will be fair when Nigerians refuse to have an Ibo president. The North whose votes you need to become president will remember just as they still remember how your people slaughtered their revered leaders in 1963.

Are you mad?
Did I tell you I'm Igbo? Or you can't deduce from my moniker?
I was only quoting mrs El rufai
You need hot slap
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by darfay: 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
isthatso:

All over the web, it's Ibos rejoicing over the death of a man. I'm not a fan of Kyari but a man has died. You say all is fair in love and war remmember, all will be fair when Nigerians refuse to have an Ibo president.

Walahi you have ran mad. What do you have against igbos? Instead of you to confront an individual, you are attacking an entire tribe. Even with your hsusas president, you still shine the shoe of an Igbo man, you are still his gate man. stick your presidiocy up your A hole and for the record I was quoting Mrs El rufai
Stupid aboki
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Greatzeus(m): 11:12am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
GOFRONT:
Hanty Kemi, pls Is there any update about ElRufai??........Kemi, I know you won't fail to keep us abreast about any development from Gov EL rufai.....

Pls continue to feed us with those Sweet breaking News of yours!!!.......Your breaking news so sweet me like I Spill the sperm whenever I masturbate with a Fressia vaseline in my left palm.... grin

Nothing beat the Reliability of your kind of Information......

Pls keep a watchful eye on ElRufai
[/s]
I don't get it. The Man was 80+, do you think your parents or you can live up to 80 years?
Even a 5 yrs old died of covid, was he evil too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift / EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Dike Chidiebere Who Is On FBI Wanted-List In Enugu / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.