Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,432 members, 7,812,282 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Abba Kyari: Dr Pius Odubu Condolence Message To Mr. President, Mohammadu Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abba Kyari: Dr Pius Odubu Condolence Message To Mr. President, Mohammadu Buhari (208 Views)

Dr Pius Odubu, The Consensus Candidate Edo State Apc Needs By Deacon Efe Uwagboe / Getting Edo Ready For A Great Deal Of Endless Possibilities With Dr. Pius Odubu / Dr. Pius Odubu’s Candidacy Is The Only Panacea For Peace, Progress And Unity In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Dr Pius Odubu Condolence Message To Mr. President, Mohammadu Buhari by InfernoNig: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2020
I received the news of the demise of the Chief of Staff, Mallam Abba Kyari with great shock.

I therefore wish to express my sincere condolences to President and Commander

In Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the immediate family of the deceased over this unfortunate incident.

The reality is that Nigeria has equally become a victim of the Covid-19 pandemic and although Mr. President and the federal government have been unrelenting in addressing the measures for containing the spread of the virus in Nigeria, current statistics shows an upsurge in the number of detected cases.

While mourning the death of Mr. President’s trusted and competent aide,Nigerians should be reminded of the need to adhere to all safety measures concerning this dreaded disease.

Once again,on behalf of my family I wish to commiserate with Mr. President on the death of Chief Abba Kyari, his former Chief of Staff.My condolences also to members of the immediate family of the deceased .May God grant his soul his soul eternal repose.Amen

Dr Pius E. Odubu
Former Deputy Governor, Edo State
Director, Logistics,
Presidential Campaign Council

(1) (Reply)

Wike's Speech And Why He Should Sound The Way He Did / Senator Smart Adeyemi Is An Epitome Of Loyalty - Ohikere / Clearn Lexus ES330 - Buy And Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.