Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri (718 Views)

Video Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri / Burial Of Umaru Abdul-Ganimu, Soldier Killed By Helicopter Blade In Borno (Graph / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri by Gift52(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri by Takeit2017(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Gift52:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLBoPyybWLk

Please save me from dropping my account details begging for money here

I have a chance to win 10k from a lady
Only if I can get 2000 people to subscribe to her YouTube channel please help me to subscribe to her YouTube channel

10k is enough to buy foodstuffs for me and my family please help me reach the 2000 subscribers

The link below:

God bless you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydkV2X1Lq0Y
Re: Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2020
So, who will run Nigeria now?
Re: Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri by lilfort(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2020
this is a lesson for us all do the right thin
Re: Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri by omoiyamayor(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Just 10k for getting her 2k subscribers,shes playing with your mind buddy,the problem with YouTuber girls is they may upload interesting video at first but later on start to upload how she was buying corn by the road side and she still expect me to click the like button,they must improve their game if the want genuine subscribers.
Re: Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri by MetaPhysical: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri by baliyubla: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Watching it live on AIT with a huge Grin on my face, I don’t know why. wink
Re: Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri by lotasha(f): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2020
What a pity
Re: Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri by Omenkata: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2020
chaiii
this world is absolutely nothing
just look at how he was buried like a nobody
not even relatives are closed but by masked contracted people.

a man with so much power, fame and wealth

this life is pure vanity believe it or not
he leaves with nothing and he'll be remembered by his works weather positive or negative angry
our politicians should learn from this
Re: Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri by sarrki(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Abeg social distancing is required oooo
Re: Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri by Omenkata: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:
Abeg social distancing is required oooo
the camera person is clearly observing it.

probably a relative

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
front page
Re: Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri by Oluneutral: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Anybody that watch this video and still think covid19 is audio or scam need to be examined upstairs.
Re: Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri by Oluneutral: 10:47am On Apr 18, 2020
This should be a big lesson to all our politicians and all of us too that this life is vanity upon vanity.

Despite all his wealth and affluence, look at how he's buried.

Big lesson to and for all of us indeed.

Let's keep on keeping social distancing, please my people.
Re: Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri by daddytime(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2020
To all who still see the government as their fiefdom and think they are better than everyone else, this is another lesson even though y'all will never learn from our history which had been loaded with same lessons from Tafawa Balewa, Murtala, Abacha, Yaradua et al on how power belongs to no one but only God.

See the end of the most feared and talked about Abba Kyari. Here is his remains like everyone else will be, being handled like a piece of trash.

Make una continue to dey buga dey accumulate and store up.

It is well.

Modified:

Fake news.

He burial rites is just being held and aired live on AIT.

All these fake news peddlers na Corona go kill una.

The grave no even reach 2 feet sef
Re: Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri by LibertyRep: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2020
AIT is airing it.

No matter how much hatred you habor for a man, seeing the funeral rites, the Muslim prayer and the final internment of late Abba should at least soften your mind.
Re: Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri by Anwons(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2020
Was he buried at night?
Re: Burial Of Chief Of Staff ASO Rock - Abby Kayri by Oluneutral: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2020
Lord have mercy!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking - Nigeria Records 238 New Cases Of COVID-19, 92 In Kano, Total Now 2170 / Intellectual Series : How The Military And Academic Ruined Nigeria / Edo Guber: Our Doors Open To Governor Obaseki – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.