Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,753 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari (1413 Views)

See the Next Chief Of Staff To The President elect Tinubu / Meet Nigeria Next Chief Of Staff / Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Can someone recommend me to buhari..
I am a civil engineer who graduated from University of Benin..
I am a leader by nature.
Rest in peace Abba kyari.
My name is sylva-iriogbe ehiremen Chris..
I am capable of filling that lacuna..
The duty is hard but I will put in my best

Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by chiefolododo(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2020
Hahahahaha.

Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by yyba: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
I am a leader by nature.
I am capable of feeling that lacuna..
but you look like someone that is suffering from too much intake of weed and tramadol. undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2020
yyba:
but you look like someone that is suffering from too much intake of weed and tramadol. undecided
do you think is everyone you say rubbish to?
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2020
chiefolododo:
Hahahahaha.
what is funny

Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by EzzyCarter: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2020
Lmao. You'd do well as my bouncer.
Note: Pay is good. PM me ASAP

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by crispus09(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2020
that's your dream, you never can tell
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Amotolongbo(f): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
I am a leader by nature.
I am capable of feeling that lacuna..
Lukaku!

But I think Lukaku is a Belgian. Why is he now soliciting for a post in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Lmao. You'd do well as my bouncer.
Note: Pay is good. PM me ASAP
you are suffering from delusion of grandeur
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by chiefolododo(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
what is funny
you want to be CoS? do you belong to their party? What have you contributed to APC and buhari's victory ? Have you donated money ? Have you snatched ballot boxes before ? Tell me why you should be considered?
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Lukaku!
what happened to him
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2020
chiefolododo:
you want to be CoS? do you belong to their party? What have you contributed to APC and buhari's victory ? Have you donated money ? Have you snatched ballot boxes before ? Tell me why you should be considered?
so u feel those are the requirements that u will be proud to tell your children..
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
what is funny
Comon English sentence, you cannot construct. You're a shame to all engineers and graduates.
" you wanna feel a lacuna"
WTF!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Comon English sentence, you cannot construct.
You're a shame to all engineers and graduates.

" you wanna feel a lacuna"

WTF!
it has been corrected
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
I am a leader by nature.
I am capable of filling that lacuna..
Now read this shit you posted again..
this time, read it slowly..
.. does it make sense to you?

Why did you switch off by putting Abba kyari in it?
why?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by EzzyCarter: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
you are suffering from delusion of grandeur

Delusion(plural delusions):
"A false belief that is resistant to confrontation with actual facts".

Based on the above, you're the delusional one here if you believe a mediocre like you will be picked for that post.
It's not only Chief of staff its Chief cleaner they'll give you grin . Loads of jokers on Nairaland these days cheesy
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Now read this shit you posted again..
this time, read it slowly..
.. does it make sense to you?
we shall see

Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Delusion(plural delusions):
"A false belief that is resistant to confrontation with actual facts".

Based on the above, you're the delusional one here if you believe a mediocre like you will be picked for that post.
It's not only Chief of staff its Chief Driver they'll give you grin . Loads of jokers on Nairaland these days cheesy
I am offering myself to fill that post, what are you offering yourself for?
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
we shall see
It's like you're on a hot seat with prospective interviewers.
You started talking and all of a sudden you said " Rip kyari"?!
what has that got to do with your introduction?!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by EzzyCarter: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
I am offering myself to fill that post, what are you offering yourself for?

I owe you no detail as to ur question.
Goodluck in ur job hunt cheesy
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by supercase1(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
do you think is everyone you say rubbish to?
So if you become chief of staff hmmmn.even idi Amin go dey learn for where you dey grin
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

It's like you're on a hot seat with prospective interviews..
You started talking and all of a sudden you said " Rip kyari"?!
what has that got to do with your introduction?!!
what are your questions?...present it like a civilized unbiased patriotic Nigerian
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
we shall see
It's like you're on a hot seat with prospective interviews.. You started talking and all of a sudden you said " Rip kyari"?! what has that got to do with your introduction?! Have you ever lead a group?! fraternity I guess..
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2020
supercase1:

So if you become chief of staff hmmmn.even idi Amin go dey learn for where you dey grin
why do you feel so sir
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by chatinent: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2020
Guy, you call this handsome? Were you born on Nosember?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2020
EzzyCarter:

I owe you no detail as to ur question.
Goodluck in ur job hunt cheesy

Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:22am On Apr 18, 2020
chatinent:
Guy, you call this handsome? Were you born on Nosember?
did u make any sense to yourself,if yes, you are suffering from schizophrenia
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by chatinent: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
did u make any sense to yourself,if yes, you are suffering from schizophrenia
I bet you bro, your whole life can only type that word but not pronounce it. #Spoiler.
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2020
chatinent:

I bet you bro, your whole life can only type that word but not pronounce it. #Spoiler.
not everyone is a mor.on like u...
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Most Nigerians are not ready to be freed from the shackles of suffering
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by SharonLoveth(f): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2020
And You Should Be Ready To Catch Covik One Nine Birus Kwo
Re: I Want To Be The Next Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:
And You Should Be Ready To Catch Covik One Nine Birus Kwo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Wars With DC Of Police For Sabotaging Lock Down / UNIPORT Professor Omera-okeke Dies Of Coronavirus / Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.