Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Imagine If It Was Buhari That Died - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine If It Was Buhari That Died (343 Views)

What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine If It Was Buhari That Died by supercase1(m): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2020
I don't wish anyone death but let's imagine it's PMB that died.lets just imagine what would had been the state of the nation.
Re: Imagine If It Was Buhari That Died by slimfit1(m): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Massive celebration. I am going to die one day it's a fact but I will make sure others don't die before their time. A lot of people are dying because of Buhari. Both because of the indecision and decisions, he is making. Look at soldiers killing he hasn't come out to warn the soldiers or sack someone.
That is because he is enjoying it thinking they need to use that to create fear so that they can be using soldiers to keep the people quiet.
The soldiers are failing to understand that they are being used unnecessarily. They fail to see that we are facing this problem together.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was Buhari That Died by dulux07(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
slimfit1:
Massive celebration. I am going to die one day it's a fact but I will make sure others don't die before their time. A lot of people are dying because of Buhari. Both because of the indecision and decisions, he is making. Look at soldiers killing he hasn't come out to warn the soldiers or sack someone.
That is because he is enjoying it thinking they need to use that to create fear so that they can be using soldiers to keep the people quiet.
The soldiers are failing to understand that they are being used unnecessarily. They fail to see that we are facing this problem together.
Temporary celebration i guess undecided Same way we rejoiced when abacha died, funny enough none after abacha has achieved what he achieved in terms of economy and security.

Whoever will replace him may likely end up making little or no impact, cos the major problem is the people not the govt, since 1999 we have been changing, yet little results,

Buhari has been just a figure head because he is physically and mentally unfit, but the typical african egocentric mentality won't make him resign and focus on his health.

The issue has to be addressed from the grassroot or with force, because the way the average nigerian reason is appalling, the nigerian working in schools, health sector, law enforcement even in religious organizations are no different from the people in govt.
Re: Imagine If It Was Buhari That Died by ppeessuu: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
[b][/b]
Imagine it is ur father that died, what would had been the state of ur family. Stupid people.
supercase1:
I don't wish anyone death but let's imagine it's PMB that died.lets just imagine what would had been the state of the nation.
Re: Imagine If It Was Buhari That Died by PicLtd: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
No I don't want him to die. Ewedus will rejoice more because of their greed to take power by putting Osinbade as president. grin
Re: Imagine If It Was Buhari That Died by supercase1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
PicLtd:
No I don't want him to die. Ewedus will rejoice more because of their greed to take power by putting Osinbade as president. grin
But fear no go let osimbade sit-down for presidential seat na person like wike go make sense grin

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Extends Curfew By Another 30 Days / Ojukwu kinsmen Protest,accuse Anambra Govt Of Landgrabbing / NCDC Officials Leave Kogi After Refusing Isolation For 14 Days - Ekomiami.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.