Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

NCDC Officials Leave Kogi After Refusing Isolation For 14 Days - Ekomiami.com.ng - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCDC Officials Leave Kogi After Refusing Isolation For 14 Days - Ekomiami.com.ng (345 Views)

COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security / Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation / COVID-19: FG Won’t Allow Self-Isolation For Returning Nigerians – Onyeama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

NCDC Officials Leave Kogi After Refusing Isolation For 14 Days - Ekomiami.com.ng by Jadsy01(f): 7:21am On May 08, 2020
National Center for Disease Control (NCDC) sent to ascertain the COVID-19 status of Kogi have left the state to avoid being sent on isolation and subjected to the COVID-19 test. The officials of the NCDC had in a meeting with Governor Yahaya Bello said they were sent to Kogi to assist the state in responding to the challenges posed by the pandemic.

Read more via Ekomiami.com.ng - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/05/08/ncdc-officials-leave-kogi-after-refusing-isolation-for-14-days/
Re: NCDC Officials Leave Kogi After Refusing Isolation For 14 Days - Ekomiami.com.ng by u11ae1013: 7:25am On May 08, 2020
Lol, inasmuch as I don't like that dude, I am in support of this action, the truth is, fear will kill people more than the disease, I have seen someone who never showed symptoms of sickle cell disease, but immediately he did test as required by the church marriage committee and discovered his status, he didn't survive that year.

My opinion
The security needs to enforce mask and social distancing and let us stop spreading fear, I believe more than 40% are carriers already, lockdown can never work because people will not adhere to it

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Officials Leave Kogi After Refusing Isolation For 14 Days - Ekomiami.com.ng by Babzrockman: 7:26am On May 08, 2020
Bello na rascal man. But why would they declined to just 14days isolation.
Re: NCDC Officials Leave Kogi After Refusing Isolation For 14 Days - Ekomiami.com.ng by Nwodosis(m): 7:28am On May 08, 2020
They would have allowed them to leave without being quarantined!
Re: NCDC Officials Leave Kogi After Refusing Isolation For 14 Days - Ekomiami.com.ng by bcomputer101: 7:29am On May 08, 2020
They love to isolate people but they doesn't want to be isolated.

Awon oloriburuku

Please someone should finger my comment

1 Like

Re: NCDC Officials Leave Kogi After Refusing Isolation For 14 Days - Ekomiami.com.ng by June15(m): 7:30am On May 08, 2020
Re: NCDC Officials Leave Kogi After Refusing Isolation For 14 Days - Ekomiami.com.ng by June15(m): 7:30am On May 08, 2020
Man like bello... He's sweet.
Re: NCDC Officials Leave Kogi After Refusing Isolation For 14 Days - Ekomiami.com.ng by GamalNasser: 7:32am On May 08, 2020
But they should not have allowed them to leave without quarantine so the contact tracing line can be clear

1 Like

Re: NCDC Officials Leave Kogi After Refusing Isolation For 14 Days - Ekomiami.com.ng by June15(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2020
bcomputer101:
They love to isolate people but they doesn't want to be isolated.

Awon oloriburuku

Werey ni gbogbo won... They are planning to infect people with the virus,.. as at now, kogi as no case. Awon werey
Re: NCDC Officials Leave Kogi After Refusing Isolation For 14 Days - Ekomiami.com.ng by yanabasee1(m): 7:56am On May 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
But they should not have allowed them to leave without quarantine so the contact tracing line can be clear

Bello is smart....

If eventually, there would be any index case in the state later....He could atttribute it to the NCDC officials undoing...
Re: NCDC Officials Leave Kogi After Refusing Isolation For 14 Days - Ekomiami.com.ng by Mynd44: 8:02am On May 08, 2020

(1)

Breaking: Rivers State Government Demolish Hotel In Eleme (video) / US Court Grants Nigeria Permission To Access Hedge Fund Papers In $9.8 Billion S / Now The Whole World Knows Where IPOB Money Goes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.