Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Opinion: Reasons Why Abba Kyari's Death Could Stay Hidden For 2 Weeks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Reasons Why Abba Kyari's Death Could Stay Hidden For 2 Weeks (684 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Reasons Why Abba Kyari's Death Could Stay Hidden For 2 Weeks by GuestLog: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2020
It is no news that the COS in Buhari's administration has passed away. The news was announced last night with social media going agog.

However, there are few reasons why his death may be covered up.

1: NATIONAL SECURITY: For the sake of government cover ups, secret ops, shady deals, executive interest, opposition parties, 2023 scheming & government interests, Kyari's death may be silenced to cover up loopholes in this administration so that state secrets doesn't fall into wrong hands. This is standard procedure when there is perceived threat or loophole to the President's office

2: POWER TUSSLE: If there's a sudden announcement without proper preparations to cover whatever loophole his death may bring, it'll create anachy at the corridors of power. When positions are put in place and cover up plans are perfected, they can announce. We may be surprised that in a few days or weeks there'll be power readjustments at the helm of affairs. More drama to unfold soon.

3: PROTECT YOUR KING! The whole idea why he may be kept secret is to protect Buhari. If Abba Kyari falls, Buhari becomes vulnerable to attacks and possibly coup.

4: HIS OFFICE: Kyari's office is the most sensitive in Nigeria. For his sake, INEC, CAC & ACCOUNTANT GENERAL's office MAY have been set ablaze before the announcement as part of cover ups for the administration. Think what PDP can do with unfettered access to "INEC servers" or data used for "poorest of the poor Nigerians list"

You think it's a coincidence? Think again.

Being a Muslim doesn't matter at this point. The Elites are Muslims or Christians while looting. Religion didn't stop them. A politician is a Muslim or Christian yet they do the worst kind of wickedness to hamanity. Religious laws are for the poor the masses. Bury immediately is for the masses who cannot afford a mortuary.

If you don't believe any of this then it's ok.

It's only my opinion!
I could be wrong 100% or right 90%

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Abba Kyari's Death Could Stay Hidden For 2 Weeks by Factfinder1(m): 11:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Imagine say na Buhari die today...just imagine....I'm not wishing anyone death or happy about the death of anyone but just imagine
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Abba Kyari's Death Could Stay Hidden For 2 Weeks by GuestLog: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
Imagine say na Buhari die today...just imagine....I'm not wishing anyone death or happy about the death of anyone but just imagine
I thought they said he was dead before. How many times will the man die?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Abba Kyari's Death Could Stay Hidden For 2 Weeks by slimfit1(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2020
His living is causing more death in Nigeria.
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Abba Kyari's Death Could Stay Hidden For 2 Weeks by slimfit1(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2020
GuestLog:
I thought they said he was dead before. How many times will the man die?

Buhari has died and resurrected several times by Kanu. Buhari is alive very much alive but, I don't wish him dead but he will not resign voluntarily so hey hey hey allow me to have a wish. If I make life terrible for anyone it's ok for them to wish anything they want.
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Abba Kyari's Death Could Stay Hidden For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2020
GuestLog:
It is no news that the COS in Buhari's administration has passed away. The news was announced last night with social media going agog.

1: NATIONAL SECURITY: For the sake of government cover ups, secret ops, shady deals, executive interest, opposition parties, 2023 scheming & government interests, Kyari's death may be silenced to cover up loopholes in this administration so that state secrets doesn't fall into wrong hands. This is standard procedure when there is perceived threat or loophole to the President's office

2: POWER TUSSLE: If there's a sudden announcement without proper preparations to cover whatever loophole his death may bring, it'll create anachy at the corridors of power. When positions are put in place and cover up plans are perfected, they can announce. We may be surprised that in a few days or weeks there'll be power readjustments at the helm of affairs. More drama to unfold soon.

3: PROTECT YOUR KING! The whole idea why he may be kept secret is to protect Buhari. If Abba Kyari falls, Buhari becomes vulnerable to attacks and possibly coup.

4: HIS OFFICE: Kyari's office is the most sensitive in Nigeria. For his sake, INEC, CAC & ACCOUNTANT GENERAL's office MAY have been set ablaze before the announcement as part of cover ups for the administration. Think what PDP can do with unfettered access to "INEC servers" or data used for "poorest of the poor Nigerians list"

Being a Muslim doesn't matter at this point. The Elites are Muslims or Christians while looting. Religion didn't stop them. A politician is a Muslim or Christian yet they do the worst kind of wickedness to hamanity. Religious laws are for the poor the masses. Bury immediately is for the masses who cannot afford a mortuary.

It's only my opinion!

Seconded!!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Abba Kyari's Death Could Stay Hidden For 2 Weeks by GuestLog: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2020
slimfit1:

Buhari has died and resurrected several times by Kanu.
It means he cannot die again because it is appointed unto man once to die, after that... Judgement!
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Abba Kyari's Death Could Stay Hidden For 2 Weeks by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2020
GuestLog:
You are not far from the truth!

Actually many on this forum said we would soon know the reason behind these fire outbreaks

Looking at their concocted stories, how can they justify these outbreaks in federal offices that should have an accurate fire extinguisher system

My take:

Abbah Kyari has kicked the bucket long before the last letter was written obviously to portray him as a good man but no matter the last minute dressing, history never forgets!!!

El-rufai is in self isolation out of shock and to think of another plan cause we all know the role of Kyari in their cabal arrangee

Aisha Buhari fired Abah Kyari employee because she knew that he's dead!

All these firebreaks is just a cover-up for his attrocities

Whatever the case maybe, there's no perfect crime and truth cannot stay hidden forever!!!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Abba Kyari's Death Could Stay Hidden For 2 Weeks by GuestLog: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Actually many on this forum said we would soon know the reason behind these fire outbreaks

Looking at their concocted stories, how can they justify these outbreaks in federal offices that should have an accurate fire extinguisher system

My take:

Abbah Kyari has kicked the bucket long before the last letter was written obviously to portray him as a good man but no matter the last minute dressing, history never forgets!!!

El-rufai is in self isolation out of shock and to think of another plan cause we all know the role of Kyari in their cabal arrangee

Whatever the case maybe, there's no perfect crime and truth cannot stay hidden forever!!!
You've said it all in few words.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Abba Kyari's Death Could Stay Hidden For 2 Weeks by GuestLog: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

My take:

Now you've got me thinking deep.

The next level of fraud for these politicians is to loot the biggest heist ever... fake their own death, get a plastic surgery and change identity & still live in Nigeria like a normal millionaire anywhere in the country.
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Abba Kyari's Death Could Stay Hidden For 2 Weeks by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2020
GuestLog:
Now you've got me thinking deep.

The next level of fraud for these politicians is to loot the biggest heist ever... fake their own death, get a plastic surgery and change identity & still live in Nigeria like a normal millionaire anywhere in the country.
Hmmmmm that's deep!
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Abba Kyari's Death Could Stay Hidden For 2 Weeks by jumper524(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
GuestLog:

It's only my opinion!
everything you said can still be done even if his death was declared the day he died so the chances of you being right is slim..

(1) (Reply)

What Does Boss Mustapha Want From Ministry Of Power? / THE NORTH SHOULD NOT BE BLAMED FOR NIGER DELTA UNDER DEVELOPMENT / Conspiracy Against Orji Kalu: Osinbajo Should Resign, Abaribe Should Be Expelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.