Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (23486 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by osuofia2(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
N
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
They just waste money bringing in Chinese doctors
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by WorkTheTalk(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
RIP
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Jabioro: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Also rock will received more shock news ... inside room
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Herdsmen: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
oka4ugoo:
Wetin be my own. They say make we dey inside house, me, I dey inside my house o dey observe scores
hjj

Yoruba people .... make una celebrTe independence finish before .. wishing Buhari death.. na so another person go wish osibanjo death...
So shameful of Yoruba.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by point5: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Let’s say tomorrow Buhari die now ..u will see many pipo writing good in registering their condolence
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by batstan(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
BABANGBALI:
Why are they all reacting?abi is it a seen or a crime if they do not react?
Yes is a since
angry
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Tsolutionifede(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Samueltemi337:
I still don't know what Corona virus is waiting for

it's time it wipes Nigeria out
why exactly do u want it to wipe u and ur entire house hold.tell me, why
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Abba Kyari enjoyed life more that 85% of Nigerians,he died at 82years and people that have not even clocked 40 are jubilating,you'd better start educating the people around you about Corona Virus,this virus is not a respecter of anybody,old,young,rich,poor,sinner or saints.Stay safe,we don't know who is next
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by oka4ugoo: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Herdsmen:
hjj

Yoruba people .... make una celebrTe independence finish before .. wishing Buhari death.. na so another person go wish osibanjo death...
So shameful of Yoruba.

Na u talk am oo! I no wish anybody anything oo
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Farki: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nobody is untouchable, better take note before someone dances with your casket prematurely
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by mannobi(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mr governor should better not cry any crocodile tears. Hope he understands the yoruba story of sanpona? You don't mourn when it strikes. Sanwo should take time o
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
u11ae1013:
Who knows maybe he would have been cured if he was isolated in yaba were there is no Air Conditioner to increase the activity of the virus

Sense no go kee you ��
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Xisnin(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
awhybliss:
Who died April 2?
Who else is thinking what am thinking?
Other morons.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kem9189: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Web2020: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kingpele:
Chai, anyone that rejoice over death of a human being has lost his or her humanity..,. I see fools here rejoicing over the death of this man, forgetting that any one could die any moment, he died today tomorrow might be your turn... If he a good or bad man allow God to judge him, don't judge someone whom u never knew in person
When he and his government was rejoicing over the dead of innocent people killed by his herdsmen in Benue and othe part of Nigeria you people thought you own your lives. He is a wicked man asap. I am not an hypocrite. I will always say it the way I see it.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by NigerianSage: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
The president's COS's death is a huge loss for Lagos state and personally, for Governor Sanwo Olu, I hope and pray the president appoints a Lagos loving COS.

RRIP.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Web2020: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
EmmBim:
Abba Kyari enjoyed life more that 85% of Nigerians,he died at 82years and people that have not even clocked 40 are jubilating,you'd better start educating the people around you about Corona Virus,this virus is not a respecter of anybody,old,young,rich,poor,sinner or saints.Stay safe,we don't know who is next
Any old man that will block the destiny of the youth in Nigeria will continue to die by Coronavirus.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by NigerianSage: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Web2020:
When he and his government was rejoicing over the dead of innocent people killed by his herdsmen in Benue and othe part of Nigeria you people thought you own your lives. He is a wicked man asap. I am not an hypocrite. I will always say it the way I see it.

Where and how were they rejoicing?

Evil wishing people are never short of made up stories to justify their own evil ways.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by YOMZE(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Dm for your Ankara face mask at the rate of N50 upward. We sell in Unit/dozen.we can deliver up to 10,000unit

What's your contact? I stay in Magboro Ogun state. Will you be able to deliver in that area?
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by DCZino(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
u11ae1013:
Who knows maybe he would have been cured if he was isolated in yaba were there is no Air Conditioner to increase the activity of the virus
They choose to treat him privately at unknown hospital bad claim he his in Lagos.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by ganiyu26(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Samueltemi337:
I still don't know what Corona virus is waiting for

it's time it wipes Nigeria out
It seems hunger has gotten the best out of you...its well
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
u11ae1013:

If he had not usurped the roles and functions of the Minister of Power, by going for the meeting in Germany, he would still be alive and kicking.
Estacode things...
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Web2020: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
NigerianSage:

Where and how were they rejoicing
?

Evil wishing people are never short of made up stories to justify their own evil ways.

Ohh, you don't know or you are pretending. Let leave matter for Mathias. God is the chief Judge
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by kem1227: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
341ogdwhdd
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by Aystarz: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kingpele:
Chai, anyone that rejoice over death of a human being has lost his or her humanity..,. I see fools here rejoicing over the death of this man, forgetting that any one could die any moment, he died today tomorrow might be your turn... If he a good or bad man allow God to judge him, don't judge someone whom u never knew in person

Fvck off. This is getting stale already. You don't get to decide how people react to your death or the death of your darling fathers in government. Posterity will always judge your works, and woe betide you if your works are foul.
History is never kind on the cruel!
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death by 1stola: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
awhybliss:
Who died April 2?
Who else is thinking what am thinking?
And common sense is telling you it's him abi?
Because u believed in lunatic Kemi's speculation.

Why would goverment conceal the death?

Is it because they're that Nnadi Kanu will quickly take his position?

Or they are afraid that your father will beat them if he hears about it two weeks ago?

Now, use your brain and analyse your senseless post again if there is sense in it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SURE-P Getting The Job Done!!! / Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.