Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground (34219 Views)

APC 2023 Aspirants Float Forum To Support Tinubu For 2nd Term / This Picture Shows The Clear Difference In Purpose Among 2023 Aspirants / APC Update: Some 2023 Aspirants Go Against Buhari, Refuse To Accept Consensors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by kem5871: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
kx94dc31yl
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by BrainRider: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
JasonJidenna:
“I have forgotten my ambition now; what I concentrate on is prayers against infection. With this COVID-19, I will prefer to live than to be a governor."
The same way you will be laid to rest some day.

"Sheybi wen Egg don break palm kernel, STONE don dey fear."

You can decieve the people with your useless political ambition and campaign but you can never decieve Covid-19.

Abba Kyari tried it, but he failed and he's been wrapped like a bail of Okrika clothes waiting to be laid to rest.
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by kem5871: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by BrainRider: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
EXLOVER:
Nonsense leaders, they can share things during election but can't share during lockdown.

I just pity for the masses, I thank God i don't depend on govt.

The only thing affecting me is electricity and roads.
What makes you different from them.
You are selfish too. Thank God wella
Everyone has reason to Thank God.
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by Benwallt(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Why are you typing all these over again.
Is there something you want us to note?
NwaNimo1:
Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, has commiserated with the family of the late Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, who died of COVID-19 complications on Friday.

In a condolence message on her verified social media pages on Saturday, Mrs Buhari asked God to forgive Kyari’s shortcomings and grant him eternal rest.

She also prayed that God will give the family the fortitude and patience to bear the loss.

“From God Almighty, we came and to him we shall return. I condole with Mrs. Kulu Abba Kyari and the entire family of Late Malam Abba Kyari over the death of their husband and father.

“I pray that Allah (SWT) will forgive his shortcomings, grant him Al-Jannatul Firdausi and give the family the fortitude and patience to bear the loss, Ameen.

“While wishing all those infected a speedy recovery and I pray for an end to COVID-19 Pandemic,” she wrote.

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-aisha-buhari-breaks-silence-on-abba-kyaris-death/
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by mechanics(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hahahahah.
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by Frankology: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Thank God for this outbreak that is feared even by the riches, the wealthiest and even the strongest. May God see us through
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by Kachi11061998(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Now that covid-19 have started in Aso Rock in aphbettical order.

Let it continue pls.
grin
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by Igbodicool(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Exponental:
English: Man proposes, God disposes! Yoruba: Riro ni teniyan, Sise ni t'Olorun! Igbo:...... Others:....
Igbo: Mmadu tua Chineke atughasia.
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by mentored: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
HelpforTony:
Bad leaders is what we have

Someone said he can now understand the whole burning of Acountant General's office, INEC office e.t.c. within the period Kemi and Kanu post of the demise of COS to President Buhari.

Meaning there were alot to hide before the announcing of his death.

Northern Republic of Nigeria

Cabalicious Cabals
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by Cammo: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
I watched the Nairaland Religious section keep discussing other issues other than the stark FACT that all their pompous and arrogant claims of Healing Powers have all but failed to come to light at the greatest global opportunity to SHINE. all of them have been shut by COVID19.

No Healing Cancer, Diabetes, HIV/AIDS, Fibroids, Death, Blindness, Brokenness, Barrenness etc.. all of you and your supporters on Nairaland have continued to ignore reality as usual... when a vaccine is found you will all jump off your scammer-asses and claim God revealed it to one Christian Doctor who saved the world. Una try. - use these somber moments to reflect on your spiritual brain-cleansing instead grin
LOL! And Oyakhilome is busy campaigning against 5G. Yeye things.
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by Dvicent81: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Thank you mr kovid 1-9 birus. we are waiting to hear more from you mr birus
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by amalab30(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Some of the aspirants were aspiring to loot. No Economic blueprint and tactical governance model to lift their governed out of penury. They just wanna steal.

I foresee us sliding into back-to-back recession and so many people in government by then wil not find it funny as Nigerians will have the bones to ask for transparency.
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by EXLOVER(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
BrainRider:

What makes you different from them.
You are selfish too. Thank God wella
Everyone has reason to Thank God.
Can you tell me why you same I'm selfish? Please
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by Datagric(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Is that all nonsense Op
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by MartinsD12(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-sends-2023-aspirants-underground/
If Covid19 can bring about the economic and political revolution we need in this country, let it be so, we have suffered so much in this country, we Nigerians are human beings we deserve better life and good leadership for the betterment of all
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by Fragility6: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Useless leaders

They’ll gather in the morning and squandered it in the evening in sickness and shameful family

If I be a man of God!

May all the atheists and anti Christianity on this forum be put to shame, may death locate them and their families May their lives be filled with sorrows And this forum that support them may it life span come to an end swiftly just like blackberry

If this didn’t come to pass I’ll resign my calling

If I be a man of God!
Unfortunately u are not a man of God. Instead of praying for dem to be saved. na ur set afta all d ranting go still miss heaven. Be deceiving urself wit religiousity.I don't know wat u ar serving bt God will all know is love n he won't kill his sons n daughters just bcoz dey don't believe him
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by clemmonce(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Useless leaders

They’ll gather in the morning and squandered it in the evening in sickness and shameful family

If I be a man of God!

May all the atheists and anti Christianity on this forum be put to shame, may death locate them and their families May their lives be filled with sorrows And this forum that support them may it life span come to an end swiftly just like blackberry

If this didn’t come to pass I’ll resign my calling

If I be a man of God!
You are very stupid. If some one had prayed for all unbelievers to die when you were an unbeliever will you live to see today ? or you want to you say you were born again from birth. Stupidity at its highest level.
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by AsawanaDgreat: 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Corona survival first b4 ambition
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by macjireh: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
I watched the Nairaland Religious section keep discussing other issues other than the stark FACT that all their pompous and arrogant claims of Healing Powers have all but failed to come to light at the greatest global opportunity to SHINE. all of them have been shut by COVID19.

No Healing Cancer, Diabetes, HIV/AIDS, Fibroids, Death, Blindness, Brokenness, Barrenness etc.. all of you and your supporters on Nairaland have continued to ignore reality as usual... when a vaccine is found you will all jump off your scammer-asses and claim God revealed it to one Christian Doctor who saved the world. Una try. - use these somber moments to reflect on your spiritual brain-cleansing instead grin

Cammo:

LOL! And Oyakhilome is busy campaigning against 5G. Yeye things.

By April ending wen d figures will be 1000 infected cases ur government DAT refused to send for d pastors will remember we have religious and traditional (herbal) institutions DAT can come to their aid...for d now ur government is trying really hard to do tinz like d western world instead of considering d local resources we have... We can't continue to do tinz like d western world and expect to win....Even d western world are helpless right now...within a very short time wat Melinda gates said will start happening,, hope by den awa government will have sense
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by AmazingMOG: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
clemmonce:
You are very stupid. If some one had prayed for all unbelievers to die when you were an unbeliever will you live to see today ? or you want to you say you were born again from birth. Stupidity at its highest level.
be very careful when replying a man of God or else I will open the gate of hell for you
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by AmazingMOG: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mykel51:

If you are a man of GOD, you won't curse in the first place. Christ never handed you a ministry of condemnation !
be very careful when replying a man of God or else ! I’m a prophet of fire I condemned repair and destroy that’s my calling I won’t warn you again
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 19, 2020
macjireh:

By April ending wen d figures will be 1000 infected cases ur government DAT refused to send for d pastors will remember we have religious and traditional (herbal) institutions DAT can come to their aid...for d now ur government is trying really hard to do tinz like d western world instead of considering d local resources we have... We can't continue to do tinz like d western world and expect to win....Even d western world are helpless right now...within a very short time wat Melinda gates said will start happening,, hope by den awa government will have sense

Melinda Gates has to send people to come and infect Nigerians - Your Pastors only need Pray from their homes abi is God not everywhere - can he not send healing the same way he sent plagues to Egypt? Haba try ma guy grin
Re: COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 19, 2020
AmazingMOG:
be very careful when replying a man of God or else ! I’m a prophet of fire I condemned repair and destroy that’s my calling I won’t warn you again

Amazing Man of God - where is thy Fire? where is thy Bite grin grin Curse Corona instead of your own brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Kayode Fayemi Emerges As Chairman Elect, Nigeria Governors Forum / National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated / Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.