Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Where Are The Givers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are The Givers? (149 Views)

Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden / Different Types Of Givers / Givers Never Lack In Practical Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Givers? by milliman(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
What ever happen in the dark will come to the light. Givers never lack because you believe in the unlimited alpha who never lacks, who easily and effortlessly purify your ways and water your path with green pastures when the courage strikes to do it you know he is the pillar and everything that make you holy so I pray in the name of the living Gid in you and I to come forward and make you rich you will prosper and it's already happening right now come the lord will answer you prayers the love of God is love keep going up and you will see me

My mother got cancer and I have spent all I have on her even with this pandemic happening I am still pumping money in because I am the only son and my 2 sisters am the one taking care of them all family members ran away and took my father's property wanted to poison us before God started blessing me I take God everyday i wake but this sickness is driving me bizarre imagine doctor said she has just few days to live unless we do the surgery and buy some drugs after cos about 2 million naira #2,000,000 ladies and gentlemen I just dey look say where I go take get this money now abeg anybody wey get abeg make you give me please

Let's make the world a better place be kind

Gtbank

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri / If You Would Be Rich, Pray! / A Believer Doesn't Need Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.