Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Why Wives And Mother In-law Don't Agree - 3 Solutions To Resolve This Dispute.-p - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Wives And Mother In-law Don't Agree - 3 Solutions To Resolve This Dispute.-p (262 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / Why Are Some Men Abandoned By Their Wives and Children At The Old Age? / Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wives And Mother In-law Don't Agree - 3 Solutions To Resolve This Dispute.-p by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
In part one of why wives and mother in-law don't agree, i wrote about 7 reasons why wives and mother in-laws do quarrel. For part two, we would be looking at the 3 solutions to resolve this disputes.

3 Solutions on how to resolve dispute between wives and mother in-laws.

1. Patience: Both of you are craving for the attention and well being of the husband/son. Lets look at a true life experience. There lived a woman married to her soul mate for 10 years without any child of their own. Despite there condition, they where happy and resulted in adopting a girl child. All through out their ordeal, the mother in-law never visited them , but would only call her son and find out about his well being. But to the mother in-law greatest surprise, the daughter in-law kept calling, playing her role, sending her money and also visiting her. None of theses visits where pleasant, she would be insulted by the family members and called barren or a "MAN".

These daughter in-law understood the scripture that says love you neighbor has you love yourself and honor your parents for your days shall be long. You should understand that when one is doing evil to you and you pay back with good, the evil would be reversed to good.
Read the rest and expand your wealth of experience on www.hightaughts.com.
Re: Why Wives And Mother In-law Don't Agree - 3 Solutions To Resolve This Dispute.-p by GboyegaD(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simple position is for the man to put each in the position they belong and ensure respect of both parties.
Re: Why Wives And Mother In-law Don't Agree - 3 Solutions To Resolve This Dispute.-p by Harllaby: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Why Wives And Mother In-law Don't Agree - 3 Solutions To Resolve This Dispute.-p by shitshappen(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
My wife and my mother are very close, she dotes on her like her own daughter while she love and carries her like her own mother. She barely bears her own mother's visit no matter how short. My mother in turn is usually the one insisting " I want to go it's been two months already before those children ( maids/grandchildren) will burn my house down".

Maybe I'm just fortunate

2 Likes

Re: Why Wives And Mother In-law Don't Agree - 3 Solutions To Resolve This Dispute.-p by eyefordetails: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
..[sup][/sup]

(1) (Reply)

Care For Pregnancy, Family And Health Needs / Boy Engages In Physical Fight With His Father In Abia State(video) / A Letter To Nigerian Parents...A MUST READ!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.