Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Don’t Come To Abba Kyari‘s Burial Ceremony, Presidency Warns Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Come To Abba Kyari‘s Burial Ceremony, Presidency Warns Nigerians (485 Views)

Understanding Vanity Upon Vanity As Regards Obi Cubana Mother"s Burial / We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / "FG May Shutdown Unless NASS Reconvenes" - Presidency Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Come To Abba Kyari‘s Burial Ceremony, Presidency Warns Nigerians by Stephenmike: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Presidency has warned Nigerians to stay off the burial of Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Abba Kyari.

The warning was given by Garba Shehu, the senior special assistant to the president, in Abuja, while adding that Kyari’s burial is strictly private.

The Presidential aide urged Nigerians to observe Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, and Ministry of Health order against Coronavirus.

His words, “After this event, there would be no ceremony such as receiving of condolence visits. People must observe the existing regulations put in place by NCDC and Federal Ministry of Health.

“He was brought here for the wife to take a final look before he is laid to rest”.

https://flatnews.com.ng/2020/04/18/dont-come-to-abba-kyaris-burial-ceremony-presidency-warns-nigerians/
Re: Don’t Come To Abba Kyari‘s Burial Ceremony, Presidency Warns Nigerians by Darammliveth(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nonsense!
Re: Don’t Come To Abba Kyari‘s Burial Ceremony, Presidency Warns Nigerians by Switruth: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lies.
Re: Don’t Come To Abba Kyari‘s Burial Ceremony, Presidency Warns Nigerians by Iyiataata92: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
They shouldn't have bothered themselves trying to tell me. I wasn't planning to come.
I can't risk my own life because someone else died, be it Abba Kyari or whoever.

RIP to the dead and more life to the living
Re: Don’t Come To Abba Kyari‘s Burial Ceremony, Presidency Warns Nigerians by Iyiataata92: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Switruth:
Lies.
Which of them is a lie? That he is really dead or that government told people not to come to his burial?
Re: Don’t Come To Abba Kyari‘s Burial Ceremony, Presidency Warns Nigerians by Switruth: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Which of them is a lie?
That he is really dead or that government told people not to come to his burial?
. If the government actually said so why then do you have so much crowd at the burial site. The government should have enforced it.
Re: Don’t Come To Abba Kyari‘s Burial Ceremony, Presidency Warns Nigerians by Iyiataata92: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Switruth:
. If the government actually said so why then do you have so much crowd at the burial site. The government should have enforced it.
All animals are equal but some are more equal than others
Re: Don’t Come To Abba Kyari‘s Burial Ceremony, Presidency Warns Nigerians by Switruth: 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Iyiataata92:

All animals are equal but some are more equal than others
. I agree

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Mourns Kyari, Condoles With Family / Rainstorm Wreaks Havoc On A Benue Community / The Moment Ralph Uwazuruike Blast Gov. Wike Says He Is A Bastard, Nonsense Gover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.