Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari (36244 Views)

Osinbajo Condoles With Dangote, Dantata Families / Osinbajo Condoles With Reverend Wilson Badejo, Fawehinmi's Families / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by demefaboy(m): 3:32am On Apr 19, 2020
Please support me by watching my video
and subscribing to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuE2RhwSttg
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by preselect(m): 4:07am On Apr 19, 2020
JasonJidenna:
The Minister for Condolence matters, Prof. Yemi Osibande will be breathing freely now.

why y'all insulting Prof Yomi Osibnoja like that na cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by gracechellar(f): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Innah illiahi wabililahi marijuana
Marijuana?
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by richie240: 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
PDJT:

-I bet you, Osinbajo and Tinubu have been punching the air since they received the good news. Osinbajo especially is a turtle, he won’t say; biim! grin
Well, I doubt that, remember they are not children of 8, bile and perdition!
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by SharonLoveth(f): 2:04am On Apr 20, 2020
gracechellar:

Marijuana?

Is it not correct
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by gracechellar(f): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Is it not correct
No idea
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by Corporate2020: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
JasonJidenna:
The Minister for Condolence matters, Prof. Yemi Osibande will be breathing freely now.

Has you as an individual ever breathe freely since you were born? I doubt it.
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by SharonLoveth(f): 8:06am On Apr 25, 2020
gracechellar:

No idea

Ok
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by vikithor(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2020
Get driving training, learn how to drive both manual or automatic car, add value to yourself, be useful for your family, ignore this govt them no send you .
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by Yebosola(m): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
So no news coming directly from osibanjo,
Same with Buhari is now coming from their aides
I believe kanu

Go to school, u won't, is that from his aide? Oniranu, eni watisun akan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Panic, Presidency Tells Jonathan’s Supporters: Abati / Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) / Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.