Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,973 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari (36082 Views)

Osinbajo Condoles With Dangote, Dantata Families / Osinbajo Condoles With Reverend Wilson Badejo, Fawehinmi's Families / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Joylove2324:

By their comments we shall know them, don't you see the video of Osinbajo meeting Buhari recently ? oh sorry, I forgot you only sleep here on nairaland.....Go to Osinbajo twitter page or Instagram page for updates......Eru Kanu
lol
Trash
I dont believe trash
If you don't have the video,
Get out
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Joylove2324:

By their comments we shall know them, don't you see the video of Osinbajo meeting Buhari recently ? oh sorry, I forgot you only sleep here on nairaland.....Go to Osinbajo twitter page or Instagram page for updates......Eru Kanu
video without audio
Audio without video
Tmao they will blame Kanu
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by TheRareGem1(f): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
I joined the VP to console with the family of Mallam Abba. May Allah grant him eternal rest and give the family to bear the irreplaceable lose
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by kem7434: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by Herdsmen: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Better late than never... na force dem force am..

When is Tinubu condolence coming.:

Hopefully Tinubu go visit asovilla again grin

Happy independence to the Yoruba nation

Olboy see celebration.. both online and offline by Yoruba people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by Cladez(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
So Twitter is now an official way to dish out information Call me when air live on tv

Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by chatinent: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Life like a mist.
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by Saintcajo1: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
cool
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by oriajeib: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by koxyz: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Innah illiahi wabililahi marijuana
You don't need to tell us that you are sick

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by IyaTola: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Holy shit. French virologist, Nobel prize winner for discovery of the HIV virus, just went on TV to reveal there is proof that #COVID19 was engineeried and artificially laced with parts of the HIV virus (not natural) and authorities tried to keep it quiet

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by Ogegeodey(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
May his death teach all of you in power that it can fall on you anyday
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by potopotoking: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
The fellatioo fellata man Abba Kyari is dead, by God's grace. grin

If de news pain you, you can hug transformer as palliative! shocked

Ecclesiasticus 25:7
“There be nine things which I have judged in mine heart to be happy, and the tenth I will utter with my tongue: A man that hath joy of his children; and he that liveth to see the fall of his enemy:”

Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by tunmoj(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
smiley������ pls quote it well..
SharonLoveth:
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by Kubernetes: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
He left the protective clothes at the car park.
It's bad.

Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by Tareq1105: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Blackfire:
See hypocrisy...

As if Abba kyari 's death no sweet am,

Minister of condolence

Yes, but he's not the one that killed him.

If na you nko? You were to attend a meeting in Germany and someone used his power to attend and made you to stay at home.

He now brought back Coro that eventually killed him instead of you.

If na you, no happi.
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by Mummyfour(f): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
I was just wondering where he is with all this hullabaloo about kyari's death when I saw this thread. Bros osi baba,shey you dey o.k.
I am just thinking that osinbajo will be feeling exactly how Jonathan felt when yra adua died. If you know,you know.
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by kem370: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
ggmi9kq60i
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by murphyung(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
So no news coming directly from osibanjo,
Same with Buhari is now coming from their aides
I believe kanu

Wetin Kanu talk
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by Drizzy5001(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
The lifeless one did not even attend the burial undecided The death just dey sweet V. P , V.p just dey laff inside im mind chai grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by SharonLoveth(f): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
tunmoj:
smiley������ pls quote it well..

You can help me, I dropped out from Quranic school that's why
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by Teejay13(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
May his soul rest well! Ameen
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by vaston: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
RIP T THE DEAD
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by kem2627: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
bv8vysm5dl
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by 27Pushing30: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Good says supreme leader.

Lmao
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by SharonLoveth(f): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
koxyz:
You don't need to tell us that you are sick

May while you don't need to tell us that your dad is m@d as seen from the picture below...

Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by Imurengejoking: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by kem487: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
pyrkuvbx6k
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by koxyz: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

May while you don't need to tell us that your dad is m@d as seen from the picture below...
Your statement tell us your level of upbringing.
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
VP academics cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by amalab30(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari by Unrated900(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rest in piece

Peace[s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Linda Ikeji Blog. / Disembodied Female Suicide Bomber At Giwa Barrack, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.