Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff (80102 Views)

Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso / See The Mansion Former President Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Donated For Covid-19 / I Did Not Write Any Letter To The President's Chief Of Staff - Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by DarkJeddi(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
ignis:

Sure it does
It does not matter,whatever is in her mind is IMMATERIAL in the grand scheme of things in the universe.. shocked
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Briller: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
osuofia2:
I condole with Mrs. Kulu Abba Kyari and the entire family of Late Malam Abba Kyari over the death of their husband and father.
They never liked each other
No long turanchi, she really surfered in the hand of Kyari, we all remembered the leaked chat beween Kyari and Mamman Daura were they referred to her as the suicide bomber From Yola.
God really catch Kyari, if not was he the minister of power? Why go to Germany in the first place to sign seimense contract

The way the M_D's will sweet her for they have murdered sleep and shall sleep no more, in William Shakespeare's tone.
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by MoIbrahim: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmmmn. No be me talk am o...

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by AsawanaDgreat: 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
The great iroko tree has fallen
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by toprealman: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
ignis:
I hope her reaction is truly from her heart.
No it is from her lungs......happy?
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by yommen: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
ignis:

Is your problem her heart? Does it matter? Of course, she was not in support of the way things were being done yet she condoled with his family. What else do you want?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by ignis: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
yommen:

Is your problem her heart? Does it matter? Of course, she was not in support of the way things were being done yet she condoled with his family. What else do you want?

Over sabi sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Myself2(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
divinehand2003:
Their relationship was best described as that of Cats and rats

Wise woman.

In the comfort of her bedroom when she is alone, I can imagine her thanking her stars
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Divineayo(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Amotolongbo:
It is a normal thing to send condolence to the bereaved.

The most important thing is the sincerity of the heart when sending the condolence
What's important about the sincerity if the heart
Will she be rewarded for sincerity??
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Magma101: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2020
divinehand2003:
Their relationship was best described as that of Cats and rats
I will say cats and dogs. If cats and rats, the cats would have killed and annihilated all the rats.

In a cats and dogs situation, no one kills or annihilate the other. The fight just ranges on.
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Ruby5: 8:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by divinehand2003(m): 8:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Magma101:

I will say cats and dogs. If cats and rats, the cats would have killed and annihilated all the rats.

In a cats and dogs situation, no one kills or annihilate the other. The fight just ranges on.

Certainly, one of the characters is dead.
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by massalati(m): 9:35am On Apr 19, 2020
Organicist95:

Yes.....your father and mother are both disciples of satan

yes i agree with u they are, and i bet my balls that they are one of the nicest people i have ever seen unlike a church goer like u who encourage beggars to go and steal instead of rendering arms to them.
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2020
massalati:

yes i agree with u they are, and i bet my balls that they are one of the nicest people i have ever seen unlike a church goer like u who encourage beggars to go and steal instead of rendering arms to them.

Fool. Did I tell u I go to church?

And u that u are a church goer too. Ain't you the one that first call me satan? Is that what your pastor do teach you in church?

Can't you see that in the process of making one look like a sinner, you are commiting sin?

Please it's too early today...go and face ur family problems
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by massalati(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Organicist95:

Fool. Did I tell u I go to church?

And u that u are a church goer too. Ain't you the one that first call me satan? Is that what your pastor do teach you in church?

Can't you see that in the process of making one look like a sinner, you are commiting sin?

Please it's too early today...go and face ur family problems

lol face your front. u call me a (FOOL) Meaning U Cant Express Ur Self Without Using Vagues Words...Meanwhile Is Only A Fool That Identify A Fool, Too Bad U Have Been Replying To A Fools Mentions Who Then Is The Bigger Fool... Am Solving My Family Problems. Too Bad U Have No Family To Handle Their Problem... Attention Seeker
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2020
massalati:

lol face your front. u call me a (FOOL) Meaning U Cant Express Ur Self Without Using Vagues Words...Meanwhile Is Only A Fool That Identify A Fool, Too Bad U Have Been Replying To A Fools Mentions Who Then Is The Bigger Fool... Am Solving My Family Problems. Too Bad U Have No Family To Handle Their Problem... Attention Seeker

Lol I'm just 20. Which family problem should I handle??

Laughing at ur stupidity... hahahahahahaha
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by massalati(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Organicist95:

Lol I'm just 20. Which family problem should I handle??

Laughing at ur stupidity... hahahahahahaha

oh just twenty and u said u are laughing at what, u are the weird one here so u should laugh at your stupidity instead. well am not suprise the lockdown has an effect on u...grow up kid
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2020
massalati:

oh just twenty and u said u are laughing at what, u are the weird one here so u should laugh at your stupidity instead. well am not suprise the lockdown has an effect on u...grow up kid

Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Greatzeus(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2020
virginboy1:
When a leader's death makes a majority of Nigerians happy as if money was sent to their bank accounts, it makes one to worry what manner of leader such person had been. It pays to be good. May God comfort his families . There's a very serious lesson to learn here.

Word of wisdom
You are talking trash.
So you agreed you where happy he died. Did you vote for him,was he an elected officer? The only people happy that someone died is you people,and nobody is surprised,Every Nigerian knows your hatred towards the government.
Can you prove he was a bad person? Did he keep back your , salary or refused to build hospitals or schools in your village? Was it his job or that of your Governor?
More than 150000 people have died of covid 19, even a 5yr old died. So what's the fuss about Kyari. He was 80plus years. Do you think your parents or you will live to be 80 years of age? The Man was a great achiever,check his biography,a father, grandfather and great grandfather,what else will he want in life?
Rejoicing over his death is senseless,Abacha died and yet Nigeria became worse.
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Greatzeus(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2020
virginboy1:
It's been long I saw many Igbos this Happy... shocked

I feel for his Family Through.

On the contrary,

Who noticed how Kano just came from relegation enter top four.. grin.. anyway, Lagos State is still on top of the table.. lipsrsealed

This pandemic should pls end cry
Fixed
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by olungwa(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Of course it is from her heart, she even knew that the man was not pure. That is why she dey beg God write off his shortcomings..wahala make the man go carry his cross
ignis:
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by erinalex: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:
Your Headache !

Whether from her heart or Not, how will that affect your life?

We bother so much on things, that has No positive effect on us.
Re: Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff by Sirwallace(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Now that Abba Kyari is dead.
Aisha can now get hold of the presidency, flying her kids all around in our private and compensating the supposed loyalist who helped them won the last election.

Control that power she has always craved for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.