Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso (1472 Views)

"APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni / Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by Antimandatethie(m): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “Mr President” – Chief Agbaso

In an interview, Chief Agbaso was asked to share his take on the “Obi-Datti Movement moving forward as regards the
result of the presidential election”
A member of the Labour Party, Chief Martin Agbaso has recounted how he was moved to tears by the way some
kindergarten kids reacted when they saw his party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi.
In his response, Agbaso said the Obi-Datti movement has come to stay and Peter Obi’s popularity will increase as the year
goes on……
About 55:00 minutes into a video shared on YouTube by Njenje Media Tv, Chief Agbaso said, “Nigeria’s politics will never be
the same again. The political weight of Peter Obi, if it is 500 kg today, in the coming months and years ahead it will grow to
10,000kg. The Obi-Datti movement has come to stay.
He disclosed that there was a time when he and Obi walked out of Labour Party’s campaign office and before they could
get into their vehicles, some kindergarten kids in a nearby school saw Obi and they began to scream “God bless Mr
President! Good morning Mr President”. He added that the manner in which the kids reacted when they saw Obi moved him
to tears.
I came out with him (Peter Obi) from the campaign office, while we were standing there he wanted to get into his car and I
wanted to get into my car; the building next to us was a kindergarten school and the children were shouting through the
window ‘good morning Mr President, God bless Mr President’. I was moved to tears”……

SHEBI YOU DEY SEE HOW THE THING GOES
[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Peter-Obi-and-Islamic-School-1024x576.png[/img]

https://dailypremiumgist.com/politics/i-was-moved-to-tears-when-i-saw-kindergarten-children-calling-peter-obi-mr-president-chief-agbaso/

2 Likes

Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by Draslo(m): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Moved to tears indeed. The teacher of that kindergarten class did to her students how social media did to create Obidients. Blank slate brain, oya collect and digest, no think am.

8 Likes

Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Draslo:
Moved to tears indeed. The teacher of that kindergarten class did to her students how social media did to create Obidients. Blank slate brain, oya collect and digest, no think am.
The stolen mandate much be returned to the rightful owner 🤞🏾

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
Only a foolish man will be moved to tears instead of looking for the foolish Adults that brainwashed the minors and ensure those Adults rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by Wahalawaha1a: 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wayre 😂... All of Dem get one thing in common.." the tears"😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by richie240: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
....and let d brainwashing begin!
cool

1 Like

Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by Throwback: 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
fuckingAyaya:

The rightful owner is already in custody of the mandate as voted by majority of Nigerians more than any other candidate.

Instead, we have a certain mandate thief called Peter Obi III, who could note secure 25% or more beyond only 16states, and was almost non-existent in the core North and SouthWest outside Lagos.

He has been to court to file his case, but his camp have been going around media houses looking for ways to cause unrest.

He is only wasting his time.

2 Likes

Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by loosecanon50(m): 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
Because he actually our real president who won election. The earth knows that.

2 Likes

Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by yarimo(m): 12:19am On Apr 11, 2023
These albino guy is not yet done with obi Hehehe
Antimandatethie:
I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “Mr President” – Chief Agbaso

In an interview, Chief Agbaso was asked to share his take on the “Obi-Datti Movement moving forward as regards the
result of the presidential election”
A member of the Labour Party, Chief Martin Agbaso has recounted how he was moved to tears by the way some
kindergarten kids reacted when they saw his party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi.
In his response, Agbaso said the Obi-Datti movement has come to stay and Peter Obi’s popularity will increase as the year
goes on……
About 55:00 minutes into a video shared on YouTube by Njenje Media Tv, Chief Agbaso said, “Nigeria’s politics will never be
the same again. The political weight of Peter Obi, if it is 500 kg today, in the coming months and years ahead it will grow to
10,000kg. The Obi-Datti movement has come to stay.
He disclosed that there was a time when he and Obi walked out of Labour Party’s campaign office and before they could
get into their vehicles, some kindergarten kids in a nearby school saw Obi and they began to scream “God bless Mr
President! Good morning Mr President”. He added that the manner in which the kids reacted when they saw Obi moved him
to tears.
I came out with him (Peter Obi) from the campaign office, while we were standing there he wanted to get into his car and I
wanted to get into my car; the building next to us was a kindergarten school and the children were shouting through the
window ‘good morning Mr President, God bless Mr President’. I was moved to tears”……

https://dailypremiumgist.com/politics/i-was-moved-to-tears-when-i-saw-kindergarten-children-calling-peter-obi-mr-president-chief-agbaso/

1 Like

Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 11, 2023
No drug lord should be found near aso-rock
Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by Guestlander: 3:03am On Apr 11, 2023
By the way, why is Rufai Oseni and Abati silent on the "yes daddy" audio?
Where's is the investigative journalism they claim to practice?
By now, they should have interviewed Oyedepo and Obi and ask the serious questions.

1 Like

Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by blackpanda: 4:27am On Apr 11, 2023
These are the sycophants deceiving Obi. I laugh in damaturu language. Not only president. Oya na, let the kindergarten vote for him grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by Occurstaem(m): 5:05am On Apr 11, 2023
Throwback:

The rightful owner is already in custody of the mandate as voted by majority of Nigerians more than any other candidate.

Instead, we have a certain mandate thief called Peter Obi III, who could note secure 25% or more beyond only 16states, and was almost non-existent in the core North and SouthWest outside Lagos.

He has been to court to file his case, but his camp have been going around media houses looking for ways to cause unrest.

He is only wasting his time.
Pandora is a joke.

Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by JAMO84: 5:34am On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubu is not Buhari, the hatred a particular region have for him will be returned in 10 folds when he assumes office, some people will cry marginalization for 8 years again.
Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by Hoelujohn: 5:51am On Apr 11, 2023
Guestlander:
By now, they should have interviewed Oyedepo and Obi and ask the serious questions.
We want Oyedepo to come along with Tinubu for the interview
Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by Formularcr7: 6:01am On Apr 11, 2023
Rubbish, only the smartest of the kids will recognize a popular human like CR7,davido,Messi
Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by Walins: 7:09am On Apr 11, 2023
It show you don't watch have tv at home
Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by SalamRushdie: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2023
So what? Please stop decieving Obidients that Peter Obi won the election

1 Like

Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by Oskiki: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Only a foolish man will be moved to tears instead of looking for the foolish Adults that brainwashed the minors and ensure those Adults rot in jail.
Out of the mouth of little children ( babies and sucklings) shall truth be told and praise perfected
Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by eleniyan2020: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
someone that came third...you guys are really mad!
Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by Bobloco: 9:02am On Apr 11, 2023
Draslo:

If Tinubu today goes to any school any where in Nigeria, no school kid will say "mr president"
Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by abobote: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2023
Guestlander:
They have reacted to it accordingly, maybe you have not been watching Arise Tv.

Dr. Abati said even if its true, its a private discussion and as such there's nothing wrong with it.
He further to say that the person that released the audio should be sued for invading someone's privacy
Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by Draslo(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2023
Bobloco:

If Tinubu today goes to any school any where in Nigeria, no school kid will say "mr president"
Continue lying to yourself if it helps you feel good. Anywhere in Nigeria indeed
Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by Antimandatethie(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by Flamezreal(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2023
Emotions don't win election
Re: Kindergarten Children Calling Peter Obi “mr President” — Chief Agbaso by Antimandatethie(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2023
naijeriya is a headless country
somebodies headles mobs haha

hahaha cheesy tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is This The End Of The Road For Tinubu?? / Watch The Viral Kid That Saluted A Soldier In A Bank That Is Trending Online / North, South West NLC Chapters To Shun Strike, Accuse NLC Of Working For LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.