Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death (105468 Views)

Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by potopotoking: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ecclesiasticus 25:7
“There be nine things which I have judged in mine heart to be happy, and the tenth I will utter with my tongue: A man that hath joy of his children; and he that liveth to see the fall of his enemy:”
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Why would any sane person rejoice over someones death? This is all shades of wrong; especially making an open show of it.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Taeewo(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
baliyubla:
I am celebrating in my house come and sack me too. Nonsense and Ingredients.
People can celebrate mine or yours too before they get to you house... Learn learn learn..
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Henryabuja: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Precious4real50:
The commissioners made a big mistake even if you want to celebrate do it inside your heart,now hunger go wire him grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Seems here is your permanent home now cheesy cheesy cheesy.
You keep changing Monika like clothes cheesy wink

I still remain Ada ogwashi friend cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Foolishness of the highest order!
He didnt respect his office and was relieved of it.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by blowjohn(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Chai.
But that commissioner get mind o. Not even one comment. Multiple comments. No mincing of words.
No filters, no metaphors.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by bignero: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
Awesome.. we respect elders in our community and we don't insult the Dead he is probably high or something. Quick question do ignos have sane leaders? If yes.. was there political strategy? They seems like people withouts direction when it comes to politics. Secessionists will not succeed in this Globalization. They attack every tribe online while they are Cawarddd in reality. So what's is there plan... hoping and waiting something bad to happen.. even so they will suffer the most. They need to sit down and calculate a better plan than following that scammer. And shouting we are Jews. I'm more closer to Jews than them, and I know Jews don't give a sh!t about other people than themselves and money

Are you people this Lame?

I mean you can only be a mental cripple to think this way.. What has kyari death got to do with Ipob?

I pity you.. Keep going heart attack is nearby I wish you all the best as you approach her you fit yourselves
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Amanda4life: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
I ve been crying more than Buhari since yesterday..

Thats what they want to hear abi?
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by StreetFight: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Melezenawii:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1251525481054310401

I don't know why some are happy that 82 Years Old died . Millions ,if not billions pray to live up to that age.

Several of them do not have anybody in their generation that have lived up to 70 years, yet they are celebrating the death of a 80 plus old man who did them no wrong
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by idonhammer: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer this below is for your stubborn head.

Yenefer:
Awesome.. we respect elders in our community and we don't insult the Dead he is probably high or something. Quick question do ignos have sane leaders? If yes.. was there political strategy? They seems like people withouts direction when it comes to politics. Secessionists will not succeed in this Globalization. They attack every tribe online while they are Cawarddd in reality. So what's is there plan... hoping and waiting something bad to happen.. even so they will suffer the most. They need to sit down and calculate a better plan than following that scammer. And shouting we are Jews. I'm more closer to Jews than them, and I know Jews don't give a sh!t about other people than themselves and money

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Millenniumlady(f): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
SLAP44:
They will need to sack the whole Nigeria, see heavy drinking and merriment in my street in Ajengunle grin
Show me i want to see smiley
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by DanArewaa: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

What you hateful people call honesty is what sane and responsible people call stupidity and assault on humanity.

Thank God they sacked the thoughtless man.
[/s]
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Taeewo(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
PDJT:
-Lol. Sacked for being honest and telling the truth? This world self! Human beings hate the truth, wallahi tallahi! angry
Talk true,if your PaPa die and you staff is rejoicing his death,what will you do sir?
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Rapmoney(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
The man spoke the truth. I can see how some youths who call themselves leaders of tomorrow celebrating the commissioner's sack! Truly, Nigerian youths are the true reflection of the rulers. I don't pity Nigerian youths when they suffer because they indirectly promote their own suffering.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by kem6770: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
stop shaking the table oooo
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Bawsse(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:

Foolish Fulani
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Taeewo(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rapmoney:
The man spoke the truth. I can see how some youths who call themselves leaders of tomorrow celebrating the commissioner's sack! Truly, Nigerian youths are the true reflection of the rulers. I don't pity Nigerian youths when they suffer because they indirectly promote their own suffering.
Talk true,if your PaPa die and you staff is rejoicing his death,what will you do sir?
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by semyman: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
A commissioner that can't spell domineering is that one a commissioner?
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by CoronaVirusPro: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
baliyubla:
I am celebrating in my house come and sack me too. Nonsense and Ingredients.

Your landlord will evict you soon
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Aystarz: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
StreetFight:
Just same way God will remove some people from the Earth for celebrating another man's death. Just watch and see

The thing is your mumu self just wished death on those celebrating the demise of this wicked being. The god of death would probably start with you. grin
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Really?!

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Drizzy5001(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nonsense... Come my area at madam joy restaurant , make u see celebration, men just dey on nkwobi and isi ewu and bottles pami grin grin
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by hidhrhis(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
I still remain Ada ogwashi cool[/quote] why do u like putting ur name at the end of every post im really curious
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Alvin212:

Another product of islamiiicc jihadissst school of terroriiism.

Abubaka kyaari el terrorist el Abba.
Is already been tormented in hellfire.

Cowhari the chief terrrorisst will soon join him.

Abacha died in Aso rock

Yar dua died in Aso rock

Cowhari died in Aso rock

Hmm not wishing you death. But you will also die in ghetto
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Kenn55: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
He should have known better

In a country where truth is almost forbidden, he should have joined others to sing his praises even though they think otherwise in their minds.

That is what it is to be a Nigerian.

Next time,he should be wise
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Inyinese(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=Simplyleo post=88585739]Perfect.

Lamidi cownu should appoint him a member of his ipob cabinet. undecided

That is the only organisation that rejoices at people's death.[but the time they're killing ipob members what do you say are you not rejoiced
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
PDJT:
-Lol. Sacked for being honest and telling the truth? This world self! Human beings hate the truth, wallahi tallahi! angry

This world self
No, simply use THIS NIGERIA SELF
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Knight12345: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Who ever sack him must be foolish,and have some thing against him.must we cry for every death.tell us the order side of the story please.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by eyinjuege: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
What did the commissioner tweet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.