Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death (105427 Views)

Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by SweetCunt97(f): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tedpgrass:

Feed ke?? ...

The man was frustrated...
Simply repeatedly castrated by Ganduje and his cabal angry angry........

He was sha collecting salary as per commissioner but it's good... We need more people to speak out.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by semyman: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Just pray you smell 72 talk less of 82

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by OlawaleBammie: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
I tink his fb account was hacked, a commissioner can not spell domineering as dominiaring
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by zinny377(f): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
UKBobo:

Hope your N3,000 monthly stipend has been supplemented with 50g of COVID gari. grin grin grin

Step-children of poverty!

Lord! shocked

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Prenonjebose: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
It seems the guy is already tired of working as commissioner in the Ganduje's govt
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by StellarThesis: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
Awesome.. we respect elders in our community and we don't insult the Dead he is probably high or something. Quick question do ignos have sane leaders? If yes.. was there political strategy? They seems like people withouts direction when it comes to politics. Secessionists will not succeed in this Globalization. They attack every tribe online while they are Cawarddd in reality. So what's is there plan... hoping and waiting something bad to happen.. even so they will suffer the most. They need to sit down and calculate a better plan than following that scammer. And shouting we are Jews. I'm more closer to Jews than them, and I know Jews don't give a sh!t about other people than themselves and money

Wetin carry Igbo enter this matter? The man who made the remarks was from his ethnic group. Do you people masturbate or have orgies if you hear Igbo? Would your parents have epilepsy if you don't mention Igbo? Grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Gabbriell: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
82 and still on political appointment. Thesame Nigeria government pushing for retirement age of teachers to be below 65. Thank God it didn't work out for them.

Something is really wrong in this country.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by SianaMutange: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
qualityovenbake:
When I depart from this world, I would prefer a heart-felt condolence rather than a mischievous condolence.

Many of the condolence messages are just eye services
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Daboomb: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
RTSC:
The man was Chief of staff for five years and there is no paracetamol in aso rock.

He wanted to do his birthday and he parked all his family and friends to the UK.
Let us forget the fact that he probably did it with tax payers money.

Shame did not tell him that the British Chief of staff does not travel abroad for birthdays while in office.

This is the first time l will agree with you and you make sense-die~!

Out of Greed, he turned himself into Minister for Power, travelling to Germany to negotiate Contract with Siemens, from there to UK where he contracted the Coronavirus.
He colleccted Bribe from MTN, to subvert the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians.

There are some Nigerians who ofr the purpose of "PRETENSE", will send Condolence wishes, l can understand that.
But if our Leaders are good are pretending to rule us well, Nigerians are also good at pretending to mourn them. grin grin grin
As for me, it is good riddance to bad rubbish.

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by hachan: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
April4th:
I’m not a hypocrite, but the day the news will be announced of the demise of El Midget of Kaduna. Walai I go throw party for my goons, kill cow Nd buy plenty alcohol.
April4th abi? No more palliatives for you.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Farki: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
Awesome.. we respect elders in our community and we don't insult the Dead he is probably high or something. Quick question do ignos have sane leaders? If yes was there political strategy? They seems like people withouts direction when it comes to politics. Secessionists will not succeed in this Globalization. They attack every tribe online, while they are Cawarddd in reality. So what's is there hope waiting something bad to happens.. even so they will suffer the most. They need to sit down and calculate a better plan that following that scammer. And shouting we are Jews. I'm more closer to Jews than them, and I know Jews don't give a sh!t about other people than themselves and money

Please learn to type, the words coming from your keyboard indicate illiteracy. Why would I give unwarranted praise to a parasitic leech because he's old? Focusing on traits irrelevant to leadership leads to election of visionless leaders.

It seems you don't understand that the subject of this thread is a Northerner yet Igbos are what's on your mind. Continue to drown in your bitterness.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by MartinsD12(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Melezenawii:

The guy is a hypocrite... why don't he said why he was alive. What was his opinion on the Dollars
That doesn't take away the truth and fact in what he said.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by semyman: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ojukwu died at 78
Awolowo died at 78
What is the big deal to now die at 82
Agents of darkness everywhere
Anti Christ celebrating another's death while theirs is some minutes away
More perverts to be sacked very soon before their sudden death
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by bmdmixer: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
Awesome.. we respect elders in our community and we don't insult the Dead he is probably high or something. Quick question do ignos have sane leaders? If yes.. was there political strategy? They seems like people withouts direction when it comes to politics. Secessionists will not succeed in this Globalization. They attack every tribe online while they are Cawarddd in reality. So what's is there plan... hoping and waiting something bad to happen.. even so they will suffer the most. They need to sit down and calculate a better plan than following that scammer. And shouting we are Jews. I'm more closer to Jews than them, and I know Jews don't give a sh!t about other people than themselves and money
do u type or u give someone to type what u saying, just like buhari on twitter

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Realfrankie(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
This one weak me
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by blowjohn(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:

Pls avoid tribal comments na.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Idiotmod: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dindinrin whey suppose talk say dem hack him account

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Reno Omokri is just tweeting up and down and forming sympathy. If that is not excitement at the news then I don't know what it is. If you know you know grin

Meanwhile I'm grilling myself chicken today with some cold beers. It's not a celebration o. Just thankful to be alive and well wink
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by EvagreenEditors: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
As dad as I know, he was the substantive PRESIDENT till date.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by lugiano1: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hypocritical Nigerians, sorry for your generation. You can't speak and when someone do, you behave like an angel and criticize them. Chameleons
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
“The action of a public servant, personal or otherwise reflects back on the government and therefore, the Ganduje administration would not tolerate people in official capacities engaging in personal vendetta or otherwise,” the statement read.

at least he said his mind
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by RTSC: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Daboomb:

This is the first time l will agree with you and you make sense-die~!

Out of Greed, he turned himself into Minister for Power, travelling to Germany to negotiate Contract with Siemens, from there to UK where he contracted the Coronavirus.
He colleccted Bribe from MTN, to subvert the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians.
Sqq
There are some Nigerians who ofr the purpose of "PRETENSE", will send Condolence wishes, l can understand that.
But if our Leaders are good are pretending to rule us well, Nigerians are also good at pretending to mourn them. grin grin grin
As for me, it is good riddance to bad rubbish.
Who wouldn't want to travel to Germany on behalf of the federal government?

He should have gone to sambisa.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Notatribalist(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Precious4real50:
The commissioners made a big mistake even if you want to celebrate do it inside your heart,now hunger go wire him grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Hunger,what hunger?Is he poor,or you think he has no investment.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by StellarThesis: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
So God would punish someone that spoke the truth against the dead ? Fucking hypocrites. Same people that celebrated abacha's death. Why don't u ask the Jews to build a monument for Hitler then

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Yenefer(f): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Farki:

Please learn to type, the words coming from your keyboard indicate illiteracy. Why would I give unwarranted praise to a parasitic leech because he's old? Focusing on traits irrelevant to leadership leads to election of visionless leaders.

It seems you don't understand that the subject of this thread is a Northerner yet Igbos are what's on your mind. Continue to drown in your bitterness.
shege Dan iska

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates. / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.