Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,673 members, 7,831,091 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat (95697 Views)

German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by blowjob: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
dooch:

https://m.dw.com/en/nigerian-priest-leaves-german-parish-after-receiving-death-threat/a-53167601?fbclid=IwAR1aBbcItLaaCg6g2HsZsc7ux2Nl_UTaIrpbepapQxc8YErodzm8yIBrcGo
Watin dis RAM be dey think,that oyibo people go accept am grin grin grin.
Komme ur shithole,we need jesus here.
Stupid black people grin grin
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Onlyonebuhari: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
The only religion that people pray together, fast together, do Hajj together and do solaah together is Islam. The only religion without any basis for race, colour, Arabs or non Arabs, wealthy or poor. No difference between them in Islam no matter your position and will even be bury same way. As for man made religion I racism started it and racism will end it.
Even in Nigeria alone the children of church members can't afford tuition fees of the so call missionary universities.
What a shame.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by gwarotango: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

@ bolded.
Laugh wan tear my belle. Mumu oyinbo pipo. May God forgive them grin grin
You this hypocrite who insults other Nigerian ethnic groups on this forum everyday even has the audacity to call out the white man. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by am4truth(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
sulasa07:

Are they not christians?

They are not Sir. They are simply church goers. Not everybody that goes to church are Christians. It is only people who have accepted christ Jesus as their lord and saviors who are Christians.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by StreetPreacher: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
stay safe Pastor
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Waylex21:
And these ones will call themselves Christians.

They are simply church goers.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by biggy26: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
sulasa07:
Are they not christians?
They are Catholicsgrin
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Nephilim: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Dm for your Ankara face mask at the rate of N50 upward. We sell in Unit/dozen.we can deliver up to 10,000unit.
how effective is it.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by luvme0702: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Germans and racism are like 5 & 6.

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Hensek(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
And They Call Themselves Child Of God ! Racism And Discrimination Will Not End. BUT ON THE LAST DAY !
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Pressure8764: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
see below

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by vezycash(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
UKBobo:

Don't let those of the Arabian Peninsula hear this, they will have a few choice words for you.

No mind am. How many times Dem don shoot 'shite' Muslims for Abuja?
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Viking007(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Onlyonebuhari:
The only religion that people pray together, fast together, do Hajj together and do solaah together is Islam. The only religion without any basis for race, colour, Arabs or non Arabs, wealthy or poor. No difference between them in Islam no matter your position and will even be bury same way. As for man made religion I racism started it and racism will end it.
Even in Nigeria alone the children of church members can't afford tuition fees of the so call missionary universities.
What a shame.
[/s]Yet we've read countless number of blacks forced into slavery in many Muslim countries. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGuQh2vgm6o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by DavidEsq(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
That tells u what that church teaches, after all, a servant (church members) isn't greater than his master (the church).
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by sodeide2013: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
anonymous1759:
Blame it on the leaders, I pity people who think the ones giving us bad names are yahoo boys. The no. 1 culprits are the leaders who sold our future to the whites because of Greed.
They see the whites as demigods but forgot the ppl they worship started from somewhere. Our Leaders have rendered Graduates useless, we produce graduates yearly but we fail to use them just because we want to import in other to steal.

Why do we always use foreign companies to construct our local projects all the time?
If Nigerian doctors can be doing exploits in away countries, it's a strong signal we can take care of ourselves.

The bitter truth is that, until Africans remove herself from poverty, stop migrating to other countries, her leaders stop travelling like Almajiris begging for aids, start making nuclear weapons, exploring the space, start making her own research and be innovative racism won't stop.

The respect Donald Trump has all over the world is the same respect given to all American citizens. In other words our Leaders are the cause of the mess we're in but I'm happy their children are not exempted from the racists remarks including them. I pray sense and pride should fall on them. A proud man do everything possible to guard his image. Gaddafi and Mandela comes to mind when talk about leaders who got pride. Not this Lemmings we've as leaders and the useless youths who support them and Asslicker their slave masters.

You make a lot of sense bro
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by sweetTai(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

@ bolded.

You may think is funny but this is the sad reality of every black person worldwide! There’s nothing funny about racism, as a matter of we should take this more seriously.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by raufgaga(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
All of u asking when racism will end, Look at ur smelling mouths!
Have u stopped being tribalistic within ur own small space called NIGERIA?. But u want oyinbo to respect u when u that IGBO man hates and always throws insult at that HAUSA MAN. Abi na that YORUBA man that sees that IGBO man as an inferior being. or na u that HAUSA man that thinks power is ur birth rights and every body else na slaves.
Make una shut up there and try tidy una home first.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by lenghtinny(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
DesChyko:
Too bad. embarassed

For someone who claims not to believe, you certainly show a lot of interest in this subject grin

That’s the irony of the lives of atheists.
They believe something doesn’t exist yet they devote a lot of time and energy into proving that they are right.

They are not that much different from terrorists that believes their god is the greatest yet still picks up arms to protect his supposed interest.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by sweetTai(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Christianity has never been this exposed as it is in recent years. Most of the so-called evangelicals are the worst of racists. They preach the word of God but hate some of God creation. Southern Baptist here in the USA are known for racism and discrimination. Southern Baptist are the frontline supporter of slave trade and segregation in the old South. When my uncles came to America in the 1950s, they wouldn’t let them bring their families to join them in America even though these men are preachers and pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by lenghtinny(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
jmoore:
This happens in Nigeria too.

Few years ago in Aba, a certain knight hired some thugs and locked the doors and gate of the church because of indigene wahala.

We have read news of some dioceses rejecting Bishops in Nigeria because he is not an indigene.

Do blacks love themselves?
Smh
I remember a similar story of a priest from anambra that wasn’t allowed to officiate in imo state two to three years ago.
The hypocrisy of religions isn’t confined to the whites alone

2 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Avalancheman: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

But it's you Christians who do most of these things... cheesy

Not everybody who claims to be a Christian is a Christian... cool
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by oyinda1599(f): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
jonnyzt:
Nothing compared to the hate Igbos are facing from Afonjas.
On nairaland Forum.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by PeacenLove2: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
jmoore:
This happens in Nigeria too.

Few years ago in Aba, a certain knight hired some thugs and locked the doors and gate of the church because of indigene wahala.

We have read news of some dioceses rejecting Bishops in Nigeria because he is not an indigene.

Do blacks love themselves?
Smh

My sentiments exactly. We have seen tribalistic people criticizing racism. Glass house.

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by faceland: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
saraki2019:
THIS IS NOT COMMON IN ISLAM, EVERYONE IS A BROTHER

Don't be ignorant. Arabs are worst.

Look at what they did to your sister their sister in Islam.

It wasn't a one time event, they did it for YEARS and intended to do it till she die because she is not a human being to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGuQh2vgm6o

3 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by oyinda1599(f): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Same thing with Islam

A Yoruba Muslim can not head or lead a mosque in Northern Nigeria or even in Abuja he will be beheaded and stoned

In Northern Nigeria Yoruba Muslims are called fake

You can verify this news

Don't quote me because you want to defend your hell bound religion quote me with fact and figure Tell me the name of the mosque and the imam name let's shame the devil together since your stoning of Satan in Saudi Arabia couldn't work

There's no single mosque in the north that has a Yoruba imam

I really shake my head for you, you still find a way into dragged Islam to your Christianity wahala, even when it obvious the topic got nothing to do with Islam. So are you happy now booda. Your hatred for your religion and Islam in combine is unredeemable, I pray you die well and may the Lord forgive you.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by saraki2019(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thelife:

Still waiting for when a black Nigeria will become an Imam in Saudi��

Don't don't even give you hopeless head slammmer citizenship. Brother indeed
Have ever seen a black pop?

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Viking007(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
lenghtinny:

I remember a similar story of a priest from anambra that wasn’t allowed to officiate in imo state two to three years ago.
The hypocrisy of religions isn’t confined to the whites alone
I remember this event very well. They even had to publicly protest against the priest. This is why I sometimes agree that - Religion is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by saraki2019(m): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ohraykon:
shut up as if nothern muslims see muslims in the west as same
ever seen a CAN chairman from the north?

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by saraki2019(m): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
stormborn28:

AmazingMOG: 9:39am
Same thing with Islam

A Yoruba Muslim can not head or lead a mosque in Northern Nigeria or even in Abuja he will be beheaded and stoned

In Northern Nigeria Yoruba Muslims are called fake
Same a northqn Christian can never has a church in Igbo land and no northan man has ever being a CAN chairman
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by stieyven(m): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

@ bolded.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Onlyonebuhari: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Viking007:
[s][/s]Yet we've read countless number of blacks forced into slavery in many Muslim countries. undecided

You read it but not in existence.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by ArcFresky(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

@ bolded.

Smh... As dem mumu reach, naa them build phone wey you dey use call them mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.