Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside (4830 Views)

Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki / Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos) / Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by zankutv: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5gremnIKg

Please tell me is this good?
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by zankutv: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Is this fair?
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by lawrenzooo: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
That's bad God help us as a nation
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Millenniumlady(f): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
The north and illiteracy is like 5&6

16 Likes

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Bilabong(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
My guy just commot the PPE go him way... Him be like life and death gat Nathing together.

Meanwhile was Abba Kyari buried sideways?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by illicit(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
the suit that he could have sold for a fortune... that's a souvenir in Western world

3 Likes

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
This thing will wreck havoc in the North
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by dawnomike(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
I just pity our country... We will survive

1 Like

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by zionmde: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
hehehehe
Na aboki go pick am up last last

And dat was how Melinda's vision began its journey to actualisation

God mercy for this country

15 Likes

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Ayhomes(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmmm Nigeria my country
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Yenefer(f): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Kaci kutumar ubanka

4 Likes

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by vastolord4(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
What do you expect from a country full of partiality and god fatherrism* nonsense

1 Like

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by TheNigerianPers: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Senseless
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by divinehand2003(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
CRAZY

Nigeria is filled with a bunch of senseless, lifeless and uncanny JOKERS

2 Likes

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by philo04(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lol...see as he be like ...person weh them take borrow money
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Millenniumlady(f): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
Kaci kutumar ubanka
Ja duri mama ka shiege dan iska fre...alna zan kashe ka barawo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
I no him,Him name is oluwatobiloba.
Dnt ask mi HW I node him.
His a yolobamooslim DAT do boyboy 4 Abuja mallam.
He sell his sole 4 PPE clothe.

Aboki is d only plobrem of did country
Frm tafa balenwa 2 amadu bello
2 abacha 2 aba kyari

But god get power pass dem.
Mumu banza

1 Like

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by ashlyfab78(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Wish I can give ur comment 100millions likes

3 Likes

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by foxxydude: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Somebody will pick it up later and take it home grin

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by domDva(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
My only anger is that this virus does not start and end with foolish people like this. We should all be collectively concerned about what happened today in Abuja because we go to the same markets with them.

Which moral authority will any government official or the president for that matter have, to tell the other foolish people crowding in the mosques not to do so??

The president has lost legitimacy to talk rubbish in the next broadcast after this.

Follow my words but not my action is killing this government

1 Like

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Yenefer(f): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ja duri mama ka shiege dan iska fre...alna zan kashe ka barawo
grin Peace
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Leun: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is just sad.
The height of ignorance is overwhelming.

BTW the guys that recorded the video gave us pleasant commentary.

5 Likes

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Millenniumlady(f): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
grin Peace
So you thought i don't understand hausa you just meet your match

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Olalan(m): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Only God can save Africa
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by MYHUBBY: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I no him,Him name is oluwatobiloba.
Dnt ask mi HW I node him.
His a yolobamooslim DAT do boyboy 4 Abuja mallam.
He sell his sole 4 PPE clothe.

Aboki is d only plobrem of did country
Frm tafa balenwa 2 amadu bello
2 abacha 2 aba kyari

But god get power pass dem.
Mumu banza

Alhaji Chinedu, so that bolded name na Muslims name?

I should have know how dumb you're when imbeciles are now envying you

1 Like

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Yenefer(f): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So you thought i don't understand hausa you just meet your match
lol. U went berserk
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
noleflendum:
Omokirikiri is using his brain now
Remain cownu pigs and piglets

You must be a Yoruba Muslim

Such a shame

2 Likes

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
zankutv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5gremnIKg

Please tell me is this good?
He is a staunch member of APC grin

Cc lzaa itooworwor johnmartus metaphysical bambambiglo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by kingi777: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
This attitude is one of the reasons why much Covid-19 death is projected in Nigeria by the western world. Irrespective of all the awareness on radio, television and social media, some people cannot just do the right thing by protecting themselves and others. May God deliver us.
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by MYHUBBY: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

You must be a Yoruba Muslim

Such a shame

what has religion brought to you people stupidity. don't we have many Igbo who are APC/Buhari loyalist

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harmful Effect Of Wall Gecko / 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Garden Egg Leaf Juice And Side Effects / Alternatives To Postinor If It Is Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.