Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female (59833 Views)

Pastor Allegedly Bathes His Single Female Members To Enable Them Get A Husband.. / Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
The primary responsibility of an envagelist is to preach God's words, telling people simply and clearly what God says about his messengers and what He has done for us all. It is the duty of an envangelist to deliver God's message and be faithful to every word.

However it is a difficult task for single ladies who have passion for evangelism. Most of the opposite sex do not really have interest in your message but romance and believe me some can go to any length for this.

No doubt I have passion for evangelism but my pastor has advised me against it as it brings everything controversial for all the moves I have made towards it, even online is not left out.

Pastors in the house, do you think I should give up this passion? Am I going against God's passion in me if I stop?

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Amotolongbo(f): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Guys in the street are not smiling o.

Nairaland babes sha.

When they just uploaded sexy pictures on their nairaland profile, that is when you would start seeing them creating threads that provokes guys into checking their profile

275 Likes 10 Shares

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by daddytime(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:
The primary responsibility of an envagelist is to preach God's words,telling people simply and clearly what God says about his messengers and what He has done for us all.It is the duty of an envangelist to deliver God's message and be faithful to every word. However it is a difficult task for single ladies who have passion for evangelism,most of the opposite sex do not really have interest in your message but romance and believe me some can go to any length for this.No doubt I have passion for evangelism but my pastor has advised me against it as it brings everything controversial for all the moves I have made towards it, even online is not left out. Pastors in the house,do you think I should give up this passion?Am I going against God's passion in me if I stop?

Just start your own church.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Brunicekid(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
daddytime:

Ministry of Evangelism differs from Pastoral Ministry.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by mymadam(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:
... Pastors in the house,do you think I should give up this passion?Am I going against God's passion in me if I stop?

Give up? No way. Remember that you are under instruction to... Matthew 28:19. May the Almighty Father continue to guard, guide, and bless you in your work for Him. Remain blessed.

https://www.nocomin.com

29 Likes

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by daddytime(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=Brunicekid post=88590934]Ministry of
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by OmegGracie: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Make Jihadists catch you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Ladylite: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:
The primary responsibility of an envagelist is to preach God's words,telling people simply and clearly what God says about his messengers and what He has done for us all.It is the duty of an envangelist to deliver God's message and be faithful to every word. However it is a difficult task for single ladies who have passion for evangelism,most of the opposite sex do not really have interest in your message but romance and believe me some can go to any length for this.No doubt I have passion for evangelism but my pastor has advised me against it as it brings everything controversial for all the moves I have made towards it, even online is not left out. Pastors in the house,do you think I should give up this passion?Am I going against God's passion in me if I stop?

Your pastor should have paired you with a female evangelist. Evangelism should be done with wisdom. Yes o, wisdom.

One time some boys in the hood saw a Ghanaian from a Baptist church over here, she was very shaped and she loved to preach one on one, sadly they deceived her like they were listening, they followed her to church the next Sunday but did not go for the next one month.

She went to visit them, and they gave her a simple chilled Coca-Cola and when she drank it she went unconscious, only to wake up covered with speerrrm and naked on a bed after the six guys had wrecked havoc on her.... They had everything on tape and threatened to expose her if she did not obey them. She was too scared, she ran back to Africa and never returned.

Right now I hear she is in Ghana Adult film industry. That encounter gave her a downsyndrome child. But she ain't a Christian no more.

So sis, never go alone. They may be planning for you. Pls be prayerful and watch you back. Also get pepper spray.

I personally go only with church group, it's safer and wiser. It is high school over here I go to speak to teenage girls so they can behave better.

Missimelda01 do you go for evangelism?

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by ikh777: 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:

Pls go with a female, or go to hotels where females alone can hear you. NEVER MEET HOOORNY HUNGRY MEN and start preaching to them unless you have such HIGH Power of GOD>

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Professorcplus(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
What sort of rubbish comments are you advising him. Are you people too dumb not to have noticed the op is a male disguising as female. How on earth will a chronic Christian lady be concerned about Nairaland to the extent of condemning people on asheroandbear section. All his posts is about sex, nude, vignity all to get cheap attention from skirts chasers guys. I know when a guy is behind a female monika.

If you want to preach about Christ, do it in public and stop all this your fake stories. Go to any bear palor around your street with mega phone. When you get there disconnect the speaker and go to the center and tell then to give their life to Christ. That will serve you better than Nairaland.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by funshint(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Anyway do your envagelism only on the street. Don't go to anyone's house alone to do envagelism for your own safety except in groups. Takecare and God bless!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by helinues: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin

Make I waka pass

6 Likes

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by missimelda01(f): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ladylite:

Your pastor should have paired you with a female evangelist. Evangelism should be done with wisdom. Yes o, wisdom.

One time some boys in the hood saw a Ghanaian from a Baptist church over here, she was very shaped and she loved to preach one on one, sadly they deceived her like they were listening, they followed her to church the next Sunday but did not go for the next one month.

She went to visit them, and they gave her a simple chilled Coca-Cola and when she drank it she went unconscious, only to wake up covered with speerrrm and naked on a bed after the six guys had wrecked havoc on her.... They had everything on tape and threatened to expose her if she did not obey them. She was too scared, she ran back to Africa and never returned.

Right now I hear she is in Ghana Adult film industry. That encounter gave her a downsyndrome child. But she ain't a Christian no more.

So sis, never go alone. They may be planning for you. Pls be prayerful and watch you back. Also get pepper spray.

I personally go only with church group, it's safer and wiser. It is high school over here I go to speak to teenage girls so they can behave better.

What a story.
When I'm moved to do evangelism I just talk to the people around but when it involves me going out to places I go with a group, we have a functioning evangelism unit. It's not safe to go for evangelism alone as a lady, wisdom is profitable to direct.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ladylite:

I like you alot,you just seems to understand things as its somtimes hard for me to express myself,im not even a social media person but this lockdown made me miss my usual church activities and I had to come online .Thank you very much MA, may God bless you abundantly amen

6 Likes

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Guys in the street are not smiling o.

Nairaland babes sha.

When they just uploaded sexy pictures on their nairaland profile, that is when you start seeing them creating threads that provokes guys into checking their profile
haba sis,not what you think.I just miss church and church activities hence the reason I'm now active online
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
daddytime:

someday I will by God's grace ,i still need more to do to attain such height

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Galactico4ever(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Professorcplus:
What sort of rubbish comments are you advising him. Are you people too dumb not to have noticed the op is a male disguising as female. How on earth will a chronic Christian lady be concerned about Nairaland to the extent of condemning people on asheroandbear section. All his posts is about sex, nude, vignity all to get cheap attention from skirts chasers guys. I know when a guy is behind a female monika.

If you want to preach about Christ, do it in public and stop all this your fake stories. Go to any bear palor around your street with mega phone. When you get there disconnect the speaker and go to the center and tell then to give their life to Christ. That will serve you better than Nairaland.
Ah Ah Bros you are a confirm nairaland detective

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Professorcplus:

never accused someone wrongly if you don't know much,read my posts and thread and not just the headings.shalom

7 Likes

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Most people are at war with the truth,i give it to pastors and evangelists, they are really trying.

1 Like

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:

Are you going to follow the anointing speaking in you(bearing witness) or what man says?

"1 John 5:7: And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one."

This Spirit has given you His passion for His work and even anointed you for it. Why not please God than you would do to men?

"Matthew 25:28The foolish ones said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.'"

Read Matthew 25:1-13... you could understand more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Jhaytee4all:

Are you going to follow the anointing speaking in you(bearing witness) or what man says?

"1 John 5:7: And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one."

This Spirit has given you His passion for His work and even anointed you for it. Why not please God than you would do to men?

"Matthew 25:28The foolish ones said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.'"

Read Matthew 25:1-13... you could understand more
I understand sir, but I do sometimes get discouraged until the passion has overwhelmed me completely and find myself going back to it.Even my pastor discouraged me for some reasons but I love it .It's just kinda difficult for single ladies.Anyways I'm threading carefully.Thanks
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:
I understand sir, but I do sometimes get discouraged until the passion has overwhelmed me completely and find myself going back to it.Even my pastor discouraged me for some reasons but I love it .It's just kinda difficult for single ladies.Anyways I'm threading carefully.Thanks

God is a Father, our Father that knows everything sis even if He 'understands' as the carnal people would say it. He knows our hearts. Just follow your heart. The Lord is with you

"1John3:19-20: This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in His presence whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts and knows everything."

1 Like

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Jhaytee4all:

God is a Father, our Father that knows everything sis even if He 'understands' as the carnal people would say it. He knows our hearts. Just follow your heart. The Lord is with you

"1John3:19-20: This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in His presence whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts and knows everything."
Thanks sir
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by jesmond3945: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:
my dear don't you love Jesus anymore for all He has done for you, keeping you alive. Of course you know Satan is not happy that's why you are seeing opposition. Whenever such happens be happy because you are doing the right thing. Always speak in public places and don't make them feel they are sinners rather show them that Jesus loves them. They all lack real love that's why they always want to latch on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
my dear don't you love Jesus anymore for all He has done for you, keeping you alive. Of course you know Satan is not happy that's why you are seeing opposition. Whenever such happens be happy because you are doing the right thing. Always speak in public places and don't make them feel they are sinners rather show them that Jesus loves them. They all lack real love that's why they always want to latch on you.
Thanks Sir God bless you
Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by LordReed(m): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Ladylite:

Wait, are you blaming down syndrome on rape?

1 Like

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by infini771: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Continue to do it online so you can block anyone that is not worth the kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by RuddyFusion(m): 9:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Not really if God is calling you as an evangelist, answer the call and go all out to win souls for the Lord....

Just be cautious...that's all

1 Like

Re: It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female by Blossomfirst(f): 9:13am On Apr 19, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC / Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel / Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.