Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,440 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Why I Love Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Love Nairaland (241 Views)

I Love Nairaland / Why Do You Love Nairaland??? / 7 Reasons Why People Love Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Love Nairaland by adebayo987: 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
I've been on facebook, twitter and instagram but there is no better place than home. Home is always sweet home.

Despite the sad news and tensions going around, reading news on nairaland will always give you joy.

The post is not the main thing, tho but THE COMMENT SECTION IS THE SWEETEST when compared to other social media platforms.

Most accounts are impersonating names. The good part about that is that it gives them freedom to exercise FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

It makes me human. I wish there were "laugh" reactions (as on facebook) added to the "like" and "share" reactions we have nairaland.

Here you see the real Nigerians in the comment section.

HIGH FIVE TO ALL OF UNA WEY DEY POST FUNNY PIX FOR COMMENT SECTION.

"confession"
I was depressed and as i logged in to read news, the comment sections made me so happy.

God bless this nairaland, admins and all its members! I lie down dey greet o...

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Nairaland by kenzosky: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Gratitude is a powerful catalyst for happiness, wear it like a cloak and it will feed every corner of of your life. OP, your sense of gratitude will lead you far in life, and always remember that sometimes when things go south, there will always be resident Nairalanders to rekindle things with a spark. Cheers..
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by Jumlek2411: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Am privileged to be an active member on Nairaland, with so many positive impact in my life.
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Raise up your hands if one of the reasons you like Nairaland is because it consumes less data. grin grin grin
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by botrix(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nairaland has responsible men and women hiding under stupid names.these people have hearts of gold.I have learnt never to judge a book by its cover.I love nairaland(ers)
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by Bruno3000(m): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nairalanders can sabi chook yarn no be small. Their savage mentions/replies no get part 2. grin
Re: Why I Love Nairaland by Tesiecutie: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Raise up your hands if one of the reasons you like Nairaland is because it consumes less data. grin grin grin

Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

See List Of 15 Countries Without Confirmed COVID-19 Case / Breaking In Imo Now!! / Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.