Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Love Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Love Nairaland (164 Views)

Why Do You Love Nairaland??? / Why I Love Nairaland / 7 Reasons Why People Love Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Nairaland by realman42: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
After a stressful day I usually come to nairaland to read and enjoy myself.Different kinds of people..from confused fellows to attention seekers to those that like using simp and alpha anyhow,to those who r being played foolishly in relationships to those who yab others(my favorites) and d anytin under d skirts people.Nairaland is a bunch of fun.

1 Like

Re: I Love Nairaland by pozehnani(f): 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hm.
Take it easy though. Nairaland can be very addictive and negatively influence you if you're not Careful or watch it.

1 Like

Re: I Love Nairaland by illicit(m): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
That makes d two of us....
Re: I Love Nairaland by richboy01(m): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
on point op.u forgot to add some girls have more than one profiles.they go dey toast themselves to feel special.funny humans
Re: I Love Nairaland by lilvicky68(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
richboy01:
on point op.u forgot to add some girls have more than one profiles.they go dey toast themselves to feel special.funny humans
Lol seriously?

(1) (Reply)

Notable Politicians, Celebrities And Labour Union Has Kept Silent... / How To Win The War In Your MINDSET / Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.