Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines (65452 Views)

Keyamo: Akpabio At Villa After Senate’s Rowdy Session / Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by IYANGBALI: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2020
White007:
The beginning of the power game play. They are asked to go for 14days compulsory quarantine, before they complete D 14days a lot might have changed in the Villa& they are also at risk of losing their jobs& positions before the 14days. Power is changing hands fast fast @ D Villa.
the death of kyari will surely affect so many things in the presidency.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by idonhammer: 9:33am On Apr 19, 2020
grin grin grin

queenbetsy:
In fact, I'm fed up of this country! undecided

Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by KaptainAfrika: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2020
I am pretty sure, they are about to be replaced. 2 weeks away from the Center of Power? they wont be around when the decisions are being taken.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by SoNature(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2020
Ahmeduana:

What about THE CABLE?

I think TheCable is good at confirming or debunking information in public domain.

But Sahara Reporters and Premium Times always reveal secrets that the government wished Nigerians never knew
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by Web2020: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Buhari only mission in life is how to protect himself. Why sent them for self quarantine, meaning they can go and infect the rest Nigerians, he careless. Buhari is selfish.

What stop him to compulsorily quarantine them in government facilities.
very bad leader. But God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by AsawanaDgreat: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Prevention is better than cure. Run for your life presido
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by odinga1of: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2020
SoNature:
Premium Times and Sahara Reporters are the best media houses in Nigeria

These guys must be paying a lot to get their information

On behalf of every Nigerian who always seeks to know the truth, I say a big thank you to them for exposing the ineptitude, corruption and laxity among Nigerian government officials

I agree with your assertion. Premium Times and SR are best so far.

The Worst: PMExpress and Igbere TV
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by pastorkingsleye(m): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2020
, some of the Presidency aides : State House Chief Protocol Officer, Special Assistant to the President, Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity National Security Adviser, , Director-General of National Intelligence Agency, Personal Assistant on New Media to President Buhari, , among several more persons.
What are these aides for? What are their functions? What values are up? We pray for leadership and foresight for Nigeria!
My condolence goes to the family of Kyari.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by NwaliE01: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2020
Coronavirus pls keep helping us to delete our useless leaders alphabetically. Letter A has been deleted so letter B is next.
#Copied
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by blowjohn(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2020
Am waiting for ncdc to come out and lie to us that they r tracing everyone that attended burial grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by kareemkamil(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2020
Eni toweju leru nba
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by Okuda(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2020
EngrLight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW6fWkcHwOI

Nairaland pls kindly help save a life.

I'm not a scammer watch the video pls I did it on the 17 April 2020 & mentioned the date, my name, my mother's name. Even the bank account details.
Though I'm aware that there are plenty scammers here but there are still genuine case pls take time to read my story if you are not certified call me me on video call to verify it more. ( My phone no is on the attached & account details)

Pls my mother Flora. Has kidney failure since April 2018 I have shared the story here before but I couldn't get the needed help for her to go for transplant so I opted for dialysis only which she does twice sometimes once in a week. But right now she is due for dialysis since last week but because of the lockdown which affected my business I am finding is so hard to foot the bill again.

(Update I have gotten some help here & she has done the Dialysis on the 17/04/2020 she has been booked for another section on Wednesday then another one on Sat.)

Please i am appealing to y'all to kindly assist me with any amount to enable her continue the Dialysis if I am able to get financial help that can cover 2 to 3months dialysis, I will continue footing the bill again from my small business. Please I'm begging I'm not a scammer.

I can provide any additional evidence.
God Almighty Bless and protect you all for the help so.
Please if you own a foundation and you can help kindly let me know please thanks.

Her bank details is First Bank.
A. Flora
Acc no 2OO93010O3.

See below of her picture on dialysis with the same clothe on the video.
Adm. Pls be kind.

how come your acc is new?
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by EngrLight: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2020
Okuda:

how come your acc is new?

You mean my username?? Well I have been on nairaland since 2009 but admin blocked me maybe they think my story is not genuine or something. So I decide to do a video and explain better then create new username.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by wolebest: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2020
All thesē aides should be quarantained.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by shineeye1: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Koskio:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/18/breaking-top-presidency-aides-denied-access-aso-villa-after-violating-ncdc-guideline

Bootlicking by political sycophants taken beyond limit! They expected they would be received back with hero's welcome at the villa? Fooolz, No occupant of Aso rock is ready to jeopardize their continued stay in power by your overzealousness and insane eye service.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by ifysimple(f): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Xisnin:
They should have been forcefully quarantined.
It is not only Buhari that needs protection from Covid-19.
Nigerians also deserve protection from those irresponsible fellows.

Selfish Presidency.
Instead of arresting all and isolating them from the public .
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by israelmao(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Who wants to die?They must be very afraid now.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by Arizonaguy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
DriggityDre:
Good to see there's still an iota of law and order in this democratic system military regime.

Seconded. The media has done well in this COVID-19 period..

Excluding Nairaland "la click la bend" bloggers lipsrsealed
Nairaland is a forum not a goddamn mainstream media outlet
This is the kinda stuff that usually get people banned
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by executive12: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
They should all self isolate for 14 days and be tested before resuming. The fools have not yet learnt that there is no big man as far as covid-19 is concerned.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by luluman: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
teadrake:
Very good one!! They should go home and rest. Insensitive set of people,they still haven't learnt their lesson. The elite think they can always violate clear guidance and instructions. Covid-19 is not playing!!
They are all sycophants.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by godwon01(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Holyman3:
Check out all the names..

Federal Republic of Fulageria.
Rascals
They were all from North. Even President Nephew. What is his business there. Nigeria is finished.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by greypencils: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
IT IS REALLY DIFFICULT TO COMPREHEND HOW STUPIDITY AT THE HIGHEST ORDER WAS DISPLAYED AT THE BURIAL WHICH SHOULDN’T HAVE TAKEN PLACE IN THE FIRST PLACE. SENSELESS PEOPLE RISKED GETTING INFECTED, KNOWING FULLY WELL HOW CONTAGIOUS COVID-19 IS.
OF COURSE THEY SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED TO VISIT ASO ROCK, IF THE PRESIDENT’S LIFE HAS TO BE PROTECTED.
The risk is not just to the president, what about the countless people they would go and interact with in their various places of abode? You would think such high ranking officials had common sense, alas they are dumber than the vegetable himself.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by favour32(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Daboomb:

That is the double standards and Nepotism of Buhari at play. undecided undecided
Other people dont deserve to bury their loved ones who died from Covid-19, except him and his Fulani Brothers.
Very nauseating Leader.

That useless stooge of a Minister for Health with slanting face should just STFU and stop disturbing us with his boy-boy face on TV. angry
Double standard, nepotism, corruption, sectional governance, ignorance,low I.Q,
indifference to killings if not related to their people on victims side are all trademarks of this jalopy like government.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
They have turned Aso villa to a Fulani dynasty .....

If they should bring out the names of those security personnel I know it will be like
.......Adamu Ahmed... Mohammed , Fatah Fatah.....

Lols funny people
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by mechanics(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nice one, he has surely seen the comments of Nigerians on the issue.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by Legendguru: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Really
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by themanderon: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Audio denial.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by Win95: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
oluemmakay:
Buhari no wan take chances at all...
Abi aisha no wan take chances.

1 Like

Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
grin
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by zicoraads: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sometimes I wonder how this government operates.

What's the big deal about attending the burial?

The same Garba Shehu that gave the instructions about how the burial will be a private affair, still took himself to the cemetery.

Buhari should have personally ordered the NCDC to pick them up at the gate of the Villa, with all the media watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials / President Tinubu & Papa Ajasco Shake Hands In Lagos (Video) / Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.