Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Follow Daily Teachings On Escathology & The End-time With Pastor Chris Oyakhilom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Follow Daily Teachings On Escathology & The End-time With Pastor Chris Oyakhilom (358 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow Daily Teachings On Escathology & The End-time With Pastor Chris Oyakhilom by newmi(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Follow this special series of broadcast with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome teaching extensively on the subject of ESCATHOLOGY and the END-TIME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYt9sjhhtss

Don't be told!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Daily Teachings On Escathology & The End-time With Pastor Chris Oyakhilom by petra1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
I'm seeing the Red Dragon in a new light .

1 Like

Re: Follow Daily Teachings On Escathology & The End-time With Pastor Chris Oyakhilom by PYQueen: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
newmi:
Follow this special series of broadcast with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome teaching extensively on the subject of ESCATHOLOGY and the END-TIME.

Don't be told!

I am leaving with the first flight!!! You need to know more about this?�
Follow this special series by Reverend Dr Chris Oyakhilome DSC, DD( These titles get meaning)�
Re: Follow Daily Teachings On Escathology & The End-time With Pastor Chris Oyakhilom by newmi(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
petra1:

I'm seeing the Red Dragon in a new light .

Please explain what you got
Re: Follow Daily Teachings On Escathology & The End-time With Pastor Chris Oyakhilom by newmi(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
newmi:

Don't be told!

In case you missed it real time, you could still see the video on demand right here on the same channel.

Also catch tomorrow's broadcast by 7pm as he'll be talking more about the beast, the antichrist and the battle of Armageddon.
Re: Follow Daily Teachings On Escathology & The End-time With Pastor Chris Oyakhilom by Azibalua(f): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
I have been following... The book of revelation is amazing.. what we are experiencing in the world today so understandable
Re: Follow Daily Teachings On Escathology & The End-time With Pastor Chris Oyakhilom by PYQueen: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
newmi:

In case you missed it real time, you could still see the video on demand right here on the same channel.

Also catch tomorrow's broadcast by 7pm as he'll be talking more about the beast, the antichrist and the battle of Armageddon.
Hmmmm��sounds interesting
Been having alot of questions tho!!
My fingers are crossed and my heart wild open
Re: Follow Daily Teachings On Escathology & The End-time With Pastor Chris Oyakhilom by PYQueen: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Azibalua:
I have been following... The book of revelation is amazing.. what we are experiencing in the world today so understandable
True...Revelations in the book of Revelation
Re: Follow Daily Teachings On Escathology & The End-time With Pastor Chris Oyakhilom by PYQueen: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
newmi:

Please explain what you got
Eku ishe...well done. I see you in 5D glasses
Re: Follow Daily Teachings On Escathology & The End-time With Pastor Chris Oyakhilom by newmi(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Azibalua:
I have been following... The book of revelation is amazing.. what we arei experiencing in the world today so understandable

Exactly!
I have personally studied and read the book of the revelations of John especially when I read in its introduction that "Blessed is anyone who reads it (this book)"
But I have never understood the details of the activities, events and timing of the book like I do now following this special series of teachings by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
Looking forward to that of tomorrow �
Re: Follow Daily Teachings On Escathology & The End-time With Pastor Chris Oyakhilom by newmi(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
PYQueen:

Hmmmm��sounds interesting
Been having alot of questions tho!!
My fingers are crossed and my heart wild open

That's the right approach - OPEN MINDEDNESS.

1 Like

Re: Follow Daily Teachings On Escathology & The End-time With Pastor Chris Oyakhilom by sophiap: 7:55am On Apr 20, 2020
@newmi thank you for sharing. The teaching has been so enlightening. Now I know why I should persuade men, no human should experience that terror...

(1) (Reply)

Flee from Sexual Immorality / Who Is A Pious Muslimah??? / To Those Who Call Themselves True Men Of God..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.