Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Where Is Billyonaire? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Billyonaire? (388 Views)

I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire / Sarassin Versus Billyonaire / The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Billyonaire? by pamshuga1(f): 8:31pm On May 04, 2020
I know many didn't really like this guy but I really missed his post since he deactivated.
Where is he? Or does he have a new moniker now?
Help!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by Juliusmomoh: 8:33pm On May 04, 2020
This ur mouth eeh
Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2020
I remember Billy. I thought of him and some other Nairalanders I've not seen for a long while... I miss him too.

Intelligent and funny guy.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by CooldudeX1: 7:50am On May 05, 2020
I like that guy, he is brilliant. I would have love to know his view about the corona virus pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by pamshuga1(f): 11:44pm On May 05, 2020
CooldudeX1:
I like that guy, he is brilliant. I would have love to know his view about the corona virus pandemic.

Over brilliant worry the guy....many people never liked but you would always learn one or two things from his post. Infact it was from his post I started questioning a lot of things.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by coolestchris(m): 11:52pm On May 05, 2020
His new username is vortex369
Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by pamshuga1(f): 1:26am On May 06, 2020
coolestchris:

Sure? The gender associated with that moniker is a female. Anyways I would read the posts tomorrow,the words and his usual touch of brag (lol) would reveal if he is the one. Thanks for moniker .
Re: Where Is Billyonaire? by pamshuga1(f): 10:07am On May 07, 2020
coolestchris:

I've read his posts and truly it's him.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members / Let's Do The Church Don't Leave Me Challenge With Our Church Names. / Man Broke Into Prayers After Discovering Python His Motorcycle Engine (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.