Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Elephone E10 Specs And Price In Nigeria: The Cheapest 48MP Camera Phone (PICS!) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elephone E10 Specs And Price In Nigeria: The Cheapest 48MP Camera Phone (PICS!) (2645 Views)

My Phone!!! (pics) / Why Is Elephone U Pro So Underrated? / Elephone S8 Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elephone E10 Specs And Price In Nigeria: The Cheapest 48MP Camera Phone (PICS!) by taiwosamwell(m): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
The Elephone E10 is the first smartphone to be launched by Elephone this year. It happens to the cheapest 48MP camera phone till now. The Elephone E10 happens to have a lot of amazing specs which I'll be discussing in this post. First,

Elephone E10 Key Specs and Features
• 6·5 inches IPS LCD display
• MediaTek Helio P22(MT6762D)
• 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage
• 48MP Quad Rear Camera
• 13MP Selfie Camera
• 4000mAh battery
• Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor
• Android 10
Display and Build
The Elephone E10 sports a 6·5 inches IPS LCD display with a waterdrop design. This display has an HD+ resolution, 19·9 aspect ratio, 90·3% screen to body ratio and 269 ppi density.
Coming to the build, we have a 2·5D curved scratch resistant glass on the back and front then a plastic frame.
Processor and Memory
The Elephone E10 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 whose frequency reaches up to 2·0 GHz and the IMG GE8320 GPU for gaming and graphics. This is coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It also has a dedicated Micro SD card slot which provides extension up to 512GB.
Camera
The Elephone E10 has a quad rear camera setup with 48MP(main) + 13MP(ultrawide) + 5MP(macro) + 2MP(depth) sensors which can record Full HD at 30fps.
On the front, we have a 13MP selfie camera fitted in the waterdrop notch design.
Network and Connectivity
The Elephone E10 has 4G LTE network in it for downloading and surfing the web. It has some of the global LTE bands on it.
It comes with Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, WiFi, WiFi Direct, Hotspot and NFC.
Battery and Charging
The Elephone E10 is backed by a non removable Li-Ion 4000mAh battery. It comes with a 10W charging adaptor and a USB type C cable for charging via the USB type C port at the bottom. The USB type C port alsi transfers data.
Software
The Elephone E10 runs on Android 10.
Others
The Elephone E10 has a side mounted fingerprint sensor which also acts as the power button. It also has the 3·5mm headphone jack.
Price
The price of Elephone E10 is N50,000($129·99) but there's a discount on Elephone Official Store making you buy it for N42,000.
Source: https://techfashy.com/elephone-e10-specs-and-price-in-nigeria-the-cheapest-48mp-camera-phone/

Re: Elephone E10 Specs And Price In Nigeria: The Cheapest 48MP Camera Phone (PICS!) by meezynetwork(m): 6:29am On Apr 19, 2020
Nice
Re: Elephone E10 Specs And Price In Nigeria: The Cheapest 48MP Camera Phone (PICS!) by TopExcell(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2020
I want this ...... .Please chat me on whWhatsa
Re: Elephone E10 Specs And Price In Nigeria: The Cheapest 48MP Camera Phone (PICS!) by Satan66(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Helio p22
Tecno with a different name cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Elephone E10 Specs And Price In Nigeria: The Cheapest 48MP Camera Phone (PICS!) by culf: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
this is good
Re: Elephone E10 Specs And Price In Nigeria: The Cheapest 48MP Camera Phone (PICS!) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Satan66:
Helio p22
I suggested elephone to a love one once, I regretted that action till this day. And when you look closely to their strategy and business move... Transision is written all over it. 48mp on top mtk p22... Pictures be looking like cartoon network production. No be only 48mp camera na 4.8mp camera.

5 Likes

Re: Elephone E10 Specs And Price In Nigeria: The Cheapest 48MP Camera Phone (PICS!) by Mustiboy(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

I suggested elephone to a love one once, I regretted that action till this day. And when you look closely to their strategy and business move... Transision is written all over it. 48mp on top mtk p22... Pictures be looking like cartoon network production. No be only 48mp camera na 4.8mp camera.

I live with the regrets also. I've used Elephone myself, and I've suggested and bought for many people also. I regret that action till date.

2 Likes

Re: Elephone E10 Specs And Price In Nigeria: The Cheapest 48MP Camera Phone (PICS!) by uniqflames(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Don't ever buy that phone because of the camera, you'll surely regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Elephone E10 Specs And Price In Nigeria: The Cheapest 48MP Camera Phone (PICS!) by Neyoohpompy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tecno in a new cloth grin

1 Like

Re: Elephone E10 Specs And Price In Nigeria: The Cheapest 48MP Camera Phone (PICS!) by Muroko(m): 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
I also wouldn't recommend the Elephone E10 but check out the Elephone A5, I promise you that you won't regret it

Initially it was over 60,000 later the price started falling to the extent it was even just 38,000+ on Jumia way cheaper than the price on Aliexpress, so I should tell you what I know about this phone.

It has a 6.18" notch display which looks very much like the iPhone
It has triple rear camera setup, but after watching some reviews I realized the third camera module was fake�, while at the front of the phone there is a dual camera setup, of which both of them are real.
Now for performance it utilizes an helio P60 chip set and runs on Android 8 for now of which Elephone promises an update to android 9 of which I personally won't hope on, while for the power it has a 4000 mAh battery for keeping the lights on, while design wise the phone looks elegant with glass on both sides with a metal frame, lest I forget one of the biggest highlight of this device the fingerprint scanner, OMG �, it is super fast I believe it will be faster than Phantom 12 of the future that will be made by tecno, this device is just perfect for the price.

2 Likes

Re: Elephone E10 Specs And Price In Nigeria: The Cheapest 48MP Camera Phone (PICS!) by Zannx(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
run away from this sets of phone...elephone no Carl support very fragile very poor performance (speaking from experience

1 Like

Re: Elephone E10 Specs And Price In Nigeria: The Cheapest 48MP Camera Phone (PICS!) by sunshineV(f): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
This time around there wont be no carlcare to save yo arse
Re: Elephone E10 Specs And Price In Nigeria: The Cheapest 48MP Camera Phone (PICS!) by Flytime: 1:22am On Jun 04, 2020
There are some brands I'm suprised people buy;
Elephone
Injoo fire
Cubot
Doogee
Oukitel, And the likes.I used to think umidigi was like them until I tried one although it lacked in the camera department but still way better picture quality and overall performance than those listed above,most of them have poor screens and terrible displays.Almost every one I knew then using them complained of screen problems after few months,I would even recommend transsisson over those five above.
If you want peace of mind try
Samsung
Iphone
Redmi
Huawei
Google pixel
Nokia
Motorola
Oppo
Realme
Vivo.

3 Likes

Re: Elephone E10 Specs And Price In Nigeria: The Cheapest 48MP Camera Phone (PICS!) by seunfly: 2:09am On Jun 04, 2020
Satan66:
Helio p22

atleaat the price reflect the specs, if it was Tecno, thus would be 60k.
Re: Elephone E10 Specs And Price In Nigeria: The Cheapest 48MP Camera Phone (PICS!) by Youngpo413: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2020
Flytime:
There are some brands I'm suprised people buy;
Elephone
Injoo fire
Cubot
Doogee
Oukitel, And the likes.I used to think umidigi was like them until I tried one although it lacked in the camera department but still way better picture quality and overall performance than those listed above,most of them have poor screens and terrible displays.Almost every one I knew then using cubot complained of screen problems after few months,I would even recommend transsisson over those five above.
If you want peace of mind try
Samsung
Iphone
Redmi
Huawei
Google pixel
Motorola
Oppo
Realme
Vivo.
I'll pick Doogee or Oukitel over UMIDIGI anytime anyday.

(1) (Reply)

Between Iphone XR Or Google Pixel 4XL & Pixel 4a 5G / Repair Damaged Nokia Phone Memory Card Now! / Problem With MTN Zone Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.