Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

How Lucrative And Safe Is Forex Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Lucrative And Safe Is Forex Trading (829 Views)

How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? / Please How Lucrative Is Coconut Oil Business? / SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative And Safe Is Forex Trading by okey4reel(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hello house,

I want to know if Forex trading is worth investing in and how lucrative is it. I have heard some rumors that it can be risky sometimes but we all know everything in this life is a risk so I don't mind, as far as it's going to be a good Investment.

So please let me hear from the experts and professionals biko
Re: How Lucrative And Safe Is Forex Trading by collinsfhk(m): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bro u have to go in with the mindset of acquiring a skill set and not quick money making. Also you have to be patient and really learn, never be anxious
Re: How Lucrative And Safe Is Forex Trading by Tocynone(m): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Its not real. Think of where the money is coming from
Re: How Lucrative And Safe Is Forex Trading by chim14(m): 4:44am On Apr 20, 2020
Forex is a very, very lucrative business, but also a very, very risky business if you don't know how to manage risk or allow greed to take over.

1. It's a business where money flows like water everyday and where there is money, there are also sharks in the industry.

2. It's a business where you use money to make money and you must be prepared to loss cash at some point cuz even successful traders lose money every now & then.

Sometimes you can be lucky like I was when I started with no training, no idea & turned $200 to $1000 in less than two weeks, but luck can run out if you don't have an edge or know what you are doing as it ran out on me, happened that I lost the entire $1000 in a single day cuz of sum stupid trades I took without managing my risk.

It might take a while for an individual to master making money & surviving or having a winning edge in this business.

Finally, any winning edge you have that makes you money consistently it is advisable to keep a sealed lip over it so those "smart money" sharks won't use it against you.
Re: How Lucrative And Safe Is Forex Trading by okey4reel(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
chim14:
Forex is a very, very lucrative business, but also a very, very risky business if you don't know how to manage risk or allow greed to take over.

1. It's a business where money flows like water everyday and where there is money, there are also sharks in the industry.

2. It's a business where you use money to make money and you must be prepared to loss cash at some point cuz even successful traders lose money every now & then.

Sometimes you can be lucky like I was when I started with no training, no idea & turned $200 to $1000 in less than two weeks, but luck can run out if you don't have an edge or know what you are doing as it ran out on me, happened that I lost the entire $1000 in a single day cuz of sum stupid trades I took without managing my risk.

It might take a while for an individual to master making money & surviving or having a winning edge in this business.

Finally, any winning edge you have that makes you money consistently it is advisable to keep a sealed lip over it so those "smart money" sharks won't use it against you.
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Earn By Completing Tasks On Telegram / Snail Farming Training Secret Revealed Whtspp 07036845662 / 3 Days Video Editing Class On Zoom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.