Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

See Three Health Benefits Of Not Wearing Bra - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Three Health Benefits Of Not Wearing Bra (509 Views)

My Ordeal With VIO For Not Wearing Face-Mask Inside My Car / Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT / No Bra Day: Nigerian Ladies Share Braless Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Three Health Benefits Of Not Wearing Bra by StrenuousBlog(m): 3:21am On Apr 19, 2020
Most Ladies have argued about wearing of bras, says is a huge pain and stress, because of it's constant adjusting and tricky fit.

Wearing a bra, keeps you looking attractive and as a woman, it is a normal way they have been taught all their life that wearing a bra is a trend.

See, wearing bra depends on a woman's breast size, and a well fited bras can improve posture and prevent a lot of spine problems and back pains.

In this article, am not saying women shouldn't wear bras in public places, work place, School or gatherings, No!
But once you get home, strip your bra off.

Virginia Hobbs, says "I basically burned my bra in the sixties and only wore a bra to special events such as weddings, funerals, work, etc but when I got home, off my bra."

Meanwhile, there are many benefits women get for not wearing bra, but here are few health benefits - take a look;

Improve Your Breast Shape

A French study has shown that bras cause the breasts to lose their shape over time. Bras weakens the muscles in the chest, making the breasts to hang down.

So not wearing a bra doesn’t cause your breasts to sag. 'Breasts gain no benefit from being denied gravity. On the contrary, they get saggier with a bra," - 'Professor Rouillon' quoted.

Boost Your Circulation

Frequently wearing tight clothing, especially tight bras, in a long run keeps you uncomfortable and is not good for circulation.

Bra tightness and squeezing around your chest can slow your circulation by compressing your major blood vessels.

Improve You Breast Health

Going bra-less improves perkiness and blood flow. It makes you look neat because dirt are no longer trapped against the skin by your tight bra.

This makes infections, rashes, and acne less likely on your breasts.

Bras that don’t have good fit, or have painful underwire, will cause shortness of breath, chest pains, and all sorts of discomfort.

Also, going bra-less when going to bed, makes your sleep cute and comfortable.

Bras are not fatally bad for your health. It will cause breast cancer all on their own; there are many genetic and environmental factors at play when it comes to that.

Source: Strenuousblog

1 Like

Re: See Three Health Benefits Of Not Wearing Bra by tompat86(m): 3:25am On Apr 19, 2020
I will show this to my wife

1 Like

Re: See Three Health Benefits Of Not Wearing Bra by StrenuousBlog(m): 3:28am On Apr 19, 2020
You know they thought it is a good thing... Like some one was aruging with me the other time
Re: See Three Health Benefits Of Not Wearing Bra by pyyxxaro: 3:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Bweast when don fall , don fall
Re: See Three Health Benefits Of Not Wearing Bra by toffyz(m): 3:34am On Apr 19, 2020
Bra na scam na

Rihanna don sabi tey tey
Re: See Three Health Benefits Of Not Wearing Bra by StrenuousBlog(m): 3:35am On Apr 19, 2020
Haba na
pyyxxaro:
Bweast when don fall , don fall
Re: See Three Health Benefits Of Not Wearing Bra by Jumlek2411: 5:10am On Apr 19, 2020
tompat86:
I will show this to my wife

Me too

1 Like

Re: See Three Health Benefits Of Not Wearing Bra by sammyoriade(m): 6:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Watch: Banky W Emphasizes On Importance Of Hand Washing....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDN5K674JZE

(1) (Reply)

Meen....this Coronavirus Is Really Irritating. / PTF: Nigeria Agrees To Use her patients For Clinical Trial Of Covid-19 Vaccine / Are You Wearing Face Mask Cause Of The Fear Of Corona Or Just To Pass Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.