Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook (4535 Views)

Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking / Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook by Izzuchukwu: 4:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Purse Nigeria post what supposed to be a condolence gesture but some Nigerians can't help their individual hatred on the deceased.
Re: See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook by Izzuchukwu: 4:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Zero empathy

Re: See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook by Izzuchukwu: 5:41am On Apr 19, 2020
This guys take this sh*t personally.

Re: See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook by Izzuchukwu: 6:00am On Apr 19, 2020
Truth be told

Re: See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:02am On Apr 19, 2020
No grief zone

1 Like

Re: See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook by helinues: 6:06am On Apr 19, 2020
If you asked all these people hating on Dead Kyari's what's is offense, then won't have anything reasonable to say..

That's when hatred is inborn

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:25am On Apr 19, 2020
Reno is right on this one.

2 Likes

Re: See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook by WalkerMichael(m): 6:45am On Apr 19, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Reno is right on this one.
. Hmm true but those gs destroyed Nigeria with their leadership damn. It looks like they took Nigeria back to the 90s...That's a bad loyal friend mehnnnnnn
Re: See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook by ikemesit4477: 6:58am On Apr 19, 2020
The writer meant to say overwhelmed with joy! grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook by Izzuchukwu: 7:22am On Apr 19, 2020
ikemesit4477:
The writer meant to say overwhelmed with joy! grin

Which Joy?

1 Like

Re: See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook by Tedpgrass: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:
If you asked all these people hating on Dead Kyari's what's is offense, then won't have anything reasonable to say..

That's when hatred is inborn

He's seen as a representative of this government and all things negative with the economy. The rhetoric from different areas of Aso rock regarding the cabal has not helped either.

Reno said it all!!!

Hence the vitriolic response.

Re: See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Izzuchukwu:

Which Joy?

One of the highjacker of Nigerian political power is gone, bro if e dey vex you, look for transformer hug!
Re: See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2020
Izzuchukwu:

Atiku Abubaka once said, that God doesn't answer poor peoples prayers, I think he might have a different perspective after Corona virus attacks on your leaders..

Since the life of Nigerian citizens don't count in the book of their leaders, it is time for Nigerian citizens to count the life of their leaders, one way or another somebody must count something
Re: See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook by crispus09(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2020
grin
Re: See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook by marrok: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Do you have a smartphone? Are you a student, a driver, a trader, or even jobless and want to make atleast 20k weekly without much stress? All you need is a smartphone with internet connection, to participate in this opportunity.

Can you spend 10mins daily online and you can be making at least 20k weekly from your smartphone.

If you’re tired of being broke just like I was when I came across this amazing opportunity then text my WhatsApp number( 08162432537) so I can give you the link to the WhatsApp Group

Please don’t hit me up if you’re not ready to stop brokeness

Limited Offers Available

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence / Chicken Worth Millions Lost To Lagos Floods, Poultry In Ruins (pictures) / Drone Photo Of Obidatti Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.