Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

#lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga (11310 Views)

'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money / Ghanaian Ladies Disgraced For Stealing Noodles, As They Visited Some Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by fattprince(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:
even kids wey grow up in bariga no dey behave normal
I've lived all my life in Bariga. And I'm still very calm. Your perfect gentleman
Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by fattprince(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
You guys saying Bariga is not violent. Nah because them don cool. There's was a time if you go interview and you tell them you are from Bariga you are automatically disqualified
Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by sunshineV(f): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
fattprince:

I've lived all my life in Bariga. And I'm still very calm. Your perfect gentleman

Na so
Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by fattprince(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:

Na so

You don't believe? Well that's the truth.
Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by AudioNews(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Afonja Youths should kill demselfs
Na der hand work
Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by ahamonyeka(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2020
doggedfighter:
Onyeka ,e don do na Ozugo
ozugo ke?nooo I go pour out abi you dey among them?
Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by asphimself: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
DominusPrime:
What sort of useless Bariga boys are they breeding these days? Growing up on finbarrs road I witnessed forehand the violence of these boys on numerous occasions. But to hear that 1 million boys came and the story ends with them being chased away is shocking.
I miss those days of good football on environmental days near chemist busstop.

Brother, Bariga is better than imagine now oooo.

Our hot guyz have killed themselves. Others are scattered.

But we still dey play football oooo. Chemist and pako bus-stop na my area right now.

1 million boys no reach joor
Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by asphimself: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Who dey for oworoshoki

Anyways, we talk of Bariga, we are talking of new garage, temple, ewela, laide, ladi-lak, Bariga Market, Odunsi, odu-oba, ososa avenue, Ilaje Ebutte, ago-owu, Akoka areas.

Oworo no fight stand laide boys alone self.
Re: #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
asphimself:

Brother, Bariga is better than imagine now oooo.

Our hot guyz have killed themselves. Others are scattered.

But we still dey play football oooo. Chemist and pako bus-stop na my area right now.

1 million boys no reach joor
Good to know chief if I have my way I will still come and play ball. Hope that mosque near chemist is still there. That was our relaxation side when waiting for set

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Seizes Italy, Dubai-bound Drugs, Busts Syndicates Behind Fake Employments / Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom / 'Boko Haram Killed 4 Policemen, 6 Soldiers' – Borno CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.