Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Make At Least 25,000 NGN Extra Weekly By Freelancing On Upwork As A Youth Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Make At Least 25,000 NGN Extra Weekly By Freelancing On Upwork As A Youth Corper (409 Views)

Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North / Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make At Least 25,000 NGN Extra Weekly By Freelancing On Upwork As A Youth Corper by HushTee(m): 6:20am On Apr 19, 2020
CLICK HERE TO ENROL IN THE SCHOLARPRENEURS UPWORK FREELANCING MASTERCLASS

Do you want to know how to make at least figures freelancing online?

Here's an opportunity to learn proven strategies to do so. An opportunity to be your own boss.

The truth is anyone can freelance regardless of the skills you have.

Some services you can offer as a freelancer include ebook writing, blogging, graphics designing, video editing, web designing, programming, coding, interpreting, social media manager, digital marketing, translating from English to other languages (and vice versa), legal and paralegal services, consultancy services, voice over, data entry, book cover design, animation designs, photo editing, white board marker videos, fashion illustration, App Design, logo design, 3D & product design, flyer design etc.

If I didn't mention the skills you have, it's because there are too many skills to remember, but trust me, you definitely have a client who wants your services somewhere on earth. And since it's online, all you have to do is deliver and get paid.

I wish I could tell my own story of how I joined and how far I've come with it, but I won't here (you'll get to know in class), what I can however say is that in less than a year, you'll have made the upper range of six figures, and depending on your commitment, you could make seven figures in less than six months.

While some people will start from using it as a success hustle, some will end up firing their boss ...and others (like me) who don't have something they call a job will find themselves drowned in so much work that they'll even start turning down jobs.

All in all, you're sure to become your own boss, deciding what you want to do whenever you want.

Some people say that Nigerians aren't allowed on Upwork. Pls don't believe it. I'm a Nigerian on Upwork, I have lots of friends who are also earning well like me on Upwork.

I'll be sharing deep insights and proven strategies to joining the league of top earners freelancing online in the Scholarpreneurs Upwork Freelancing Masterclass.

This 5-day course is free

CLICK HERE TO ENROL IN THE SCHOLARPRENEURS UPWORK FREELANCING MASTERCLASS

The next classes start on Thursday, April 23rd.

Hope to see you there.

All of us must enjoy this financial freedom together!!!

I will also help you get your Upwork account verified, and show you other tricks to getting more jobs and growing on Upwork

W H A T S A P P Me on + 2 3 4 7 0 6 9 6 4 2 2 1 0

(1) (Reply)

Local Government In / Fully Funded HR Intern Project For 2021 Nigerian Corp Members / 2022 : Skill Every Corper Should Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.