Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now (1146 Views)

Abba Kyari Is Dead! / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 19, 2020
SouthNigerian:

They can only guilt-trip zombies not us grin
Abeg remind me one of his legacies again... yes yes yes yes I can remember one, Fulanisation of Nigeria using RUGA grin

Zombies go get sense by thunder by force grin

in summary he run Nigeria like his private empire.

what was he doing in Germany when we have a minister of power? he left Nigeria all the way to Germany to negotiate kickbacks.

he will still be alive today if not of his greed. imagine a chief of staff travelling abroad to negotiate power contract

1 Like

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by SouthNigerian: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Lostz:

in summary he run Nigeria like his private empire.

what was he doing in Germany when we have a minister of power? he left Nigeria all the way to Germany to negotiate kickbacks.

he will still be alive today if not of his greed. imagine a chief of staff travelling abroad to negotiate power contract

Just Imagine!
You rightly stated it above that "if not for his greed, he would still be alive today".
In other words, what you give is what you get. Karma is a blastful bitch.

My belly is filled with millions of butterflies gringrin

1 Like

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Kurumaru: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2020
kkkp:
how is ABBA kyari your problem What did he do? Please kindly explain how he is one of the problems of Nigeria.

Kyari's sin, is that, he was perceived by Nigerians as Buhari's right hand man...But sincerely, I think we (Nigerians) need to take a different turn of reasoning and mode of fighting our political oppressors other than rejoicing at people's death which is inevitable for all.
Besides, death doesn't necessarily kill bad people as we wish.. After we rejoiced in the past about Abacha's demise, our weak system gave us worst people than Gen. Sanni..
We need to change our modus operandi.. Let's start demanding for justice on earth and leave their unconstitutional death(s) out of it...
Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Just Imagine!
You rightly stated it above that "if not for his greed, he would still be alive today".
In other words, what you give is what you get. Karma is a blastful bitch.

My belly is filled with millions of butterflies gringrin

I will not celebrate his death, neither will I mourn him because he is not a friend.

I will just talk about the negative legacies he left behind
Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Rikov(m): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2020
Seems u are a baby in politics. Why was PYO relegated to an ordinary Minister of Condolences?
Was it not coz he fired DSS Daura n confirmed Walter as CJN? When Daura was asked who gave him d order to lock down The Red Chamber, he said it was from above... Where do u think he got his order from? Who do u think gave him d order?
Who turned Aisha's children into strangers in the Villa? U better learn from his mistakes... Longthroat na bad thing... If he had allowed the Minister of Power to go for the Power deal in Germany, he would still be alive today. But the luxury of not paying for his trip entered his eyes.
If u have same attitude, u will follow him down d drain too�.
Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Turantula(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

No boss you are actually the poor one here, you are poor both financially, morally, mentally and physically. How have you been keeping up since the lockdown? Aboki go buy sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? / BREAKING: FG Deliberate On Suspension Of NYSC For 2years - (details) / Charms Uncovered At Enugu Council Where Incumbent & Ex-chairperson Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.