Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now (1143 Views)

Abba Kyari Is Dead! / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by kkkp: 7:47am On Apr 19, 2020
I hope his death will transform your life since you are rejoicing of his death. You will be a millionaire or billionaire.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Muhylonaire(m): 7:51am On Apr 19, 2020
If you are one of the problems we have in Nigeria, you self will die and we will rejoice.

No hard feelings sir. This thing is logical. You will be judged on earth before heaven's judgement. Change your ways and stop giving useless excuse. #peace

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by kkkp: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Muhylonaire:
If you are one of the problems we have in Nigeria, you self will die and we will rejoice.

No hard feelings sir. This thing is logical. You will be judged on earth before heaven's judgement. Change your ways and stop giving useless excuse. #peace
how is ABBA kyari your problem What did he do? Please kindly explain how he is one of the problems of Nigeria.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Obabajo(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2020
Those u should pray 4 to die never die oooooooo, but someone that was appointed not elected into political post u are happy is dead ,Nigeria people COCKROACH BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Muhylonaire(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2020
kkkp:
how is ABBA kyari your problem What did he do? Please kindly explain how he is one of the problems of Nigeria.

Mr, he is not my problem. He died, people mocked him, shit speaks volume. Maybe you should ask them on twitter.
I'm still saying it, if you are one of the problems we have in Nigeria, you self will die and people will mock you.

You need more explanations, just head straight to twitter.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Tetrahedron: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2020
Kkp why not ask Saraki? undecided
Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by kkkp: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2020
Muhylonaire:

Mr, he is not my problem. He died, people mocked him, shit speaks volume. Maybe you should ask them on twitter.
I'm still saying it, if you are one of the problems we have in Nigeria, you self will die and people will mock you.

Because people mocked him without any reason you also joined them in mocking him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Fuckkthemod: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2020
kkkp:
I hope his death will transform your life since you are rejoicing of his death. You will be a millionaire or billionaire.

Your pain just started, be at alert you will hear another one soon. Nigeria’s COVID-19 is nemesis

10 Likes

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Obabajo(m): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Muhylonaire:

Be mindful of ur thought Broda, do u know u are the problem in ur environment with ur wahala .
Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2020
they sent the army to some people zone killing and desecrating cultural sites but you guys celebrated....... naming it python dance and crocodile smile.

those that were killed are lesser humans?

6 Likes

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by kkkp: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

Your pain just started, be at alert you will hear another one soon. Nigeria COVID-19 is nemesis
No, your pain just started. You will still remain poor and frustrated. Abba kyari is not the reason why you are poor and frustrated.
Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by GamalNasser: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Ask Tinubu boys that hated him with a passion and smeared his name in the fake Amala media ..we the rest of Nigeria don't know Abba Kyari , we don't even know what his voice sounds , he was never a threat to us , he was only a threat to the Bourdillon cartel as he prevented them from exporting their hyper hiest corruption machine from Lagos to Abuja ...

3 Likes

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by abtogroup: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2020
My brother, don't mind them, they are those people who are benefiting in one way or the other from him. More of they will soon die. Amen

Muhylonaire:

1 Like

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Fuckkthemod: 8:14am On Apr 19, 2020
kkkp:
No, your pain just started. You will still remain poor and frustrated. Abba kyari is not the reason why you are poor and frustrated.

No boss you are actually the poor one here, you are poor both financially, morally, mentally and physically. How have you been keeping up since the lockdown? Aboki go buy sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by SouthNigerian: 8:14am On Apr 19, 2020
kkkp:

Yes, we are now expecting a nearby future of Millionaires, Billionaires Nigerians. His death alone have set Nigeria, Nigerians Free forever.

I know you are more worried about your monthly BMC alawee, sorry go find another job cos your job won't pay like it used to gringrin hahahahahahaha
Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by abtogroup: 8:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Shame shall be the lot of the wicked, all the monies he collected from MTN as bribe, aso rock clinic budget, all herd mens sponsoring and killings, all ruga atrocities, and e.t.c will be on hold for now
Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by ignis: 8:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Amen
Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:19am On Apr 19, 2020
kkkp:
ABBA kyari was a close friend of the president.. the quarrel btw him and Aisha in the presidential villa is proof that he was power drunk

1 Like

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Muhylonaire(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2020
kkkp:
Because people mocked him without any reason you also joined them in mocking him.

Lolz.. I'm more politically inclined than you could ever imagined.
Maybe you are just one confused being, who definitely knows nothing about governance in Nigeria. I won't be the one to wake your consciousness, its too late for that.

1 Like

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by anambraamaka: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Lol
Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by SouthNigerian: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Lostz:
they sent the army to some people zone killing and desecrating cultural sites but you guys celebrated....... naming it python dance and crocodile smile.

those that were killed are lesser humans?

Countless of souls were perished by boko haram terrorists who posed as Nigerian Army during their evil python dance, I believe the oponu op was one of those who celebrated the barbaric acts of the terrorists in Nigerian Army uniform in the South Eastern region of the Country.
Now they are calling us to sympathize with our major enemy.

I choose sympathizing my anus grin

1 Like

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Muhylonaire(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
ABBA kyari was a close friend of the president.. the quarrel btw him and Aisha in the presidential villa is proof that he was power drunk

You didn't mention how swift he was in the sacking of the former CJN.
My brother, don't bother to enlighten the ignorance of this OP jare. I don't have time for that grin
Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Muhylonaire(m): 8:25am On Apr 19, 2020
Obabajo:

Be mindful of ur thought Broda, do u know u are the problem in ur environment with ur wahala .

If I'm the problem of my immediate environment, if I die let them mock me.
Are you OK now?? grin

1 Like

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Muhylonaire(m): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2020
abtogroup:

My brother, don't mind them, they are those people who are benefiting in one way or the other from him. More of they will soon die. Amen

Amen to that my brother grin grin
Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Lumcy25: 8:27am On Apr 19, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

No boss you are actually the poor one here, you are poor both financially, morally, mentally and physically. How have you been keeping up since the lockdown? Aboki go buy sense

Na them, there recessive way of thinking. U talk well brother

1 Like

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by F117nighthawk: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2020
kkkp:

The dumbest and stupidest post ever, brain dey this one head so?if u carry empty skull, why not keep quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Countless of souls were perished by boko haram terrorists who posed as Nigerian Army during their evil python dance, I believe the oponu op was one of those who celebrated the barbaric acts of the terrorists in Nigerian Army uniform in the South Eastern region of the Country.
Now they are calling us to sympathize with our major enemy.

I choose sympathizing my anus grin

don't mind them. they want to guilt-trip people.

Abba kyari is dead like every other dead man and we are allowed to discuss the legacy he left behind

1 Like

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:30am On Apr 19, 2020
kkkp:
when Aisha mentioned that cabals have hijacked her husbands government.. who do you think Aisha is talking about?? the bastard man even went as far as sacking Osinbajo's aid.. our vice president was reduced to a condolences errand boy.. I think ABBA kyari's death is the will of God.. I'm not celebrating the fact that he died..

but he was not a Good man that's a fact.. and history will remember him for the evil things he did.. infact hes death will do more good than harm to this country

1 Like

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2020
kkkp:
just tell us he was your daddy, we can understand you have enjoyed from the rot he pepetrated under buhari.

Let no idiot cum here to spin rubbish, this was a man the NSA revealed unlawfully arrogated power to himself by instructing the security personnel of this nation to take order from him.

This man was part of the cabal Aisha buhari admitted had taken power from buhari and his vice unlawfully.

This was a man buhari instructed all his ministers to pass through to him.

This was a man that spear headed and was aware of the rot, corruption, nepotism, and incompetence the buhari adminstration is know for, had a huge influence but changed nothing

He was not elected yes but the one who was elected delegated his elective powers to him, what was even his business in Germany when he wasn't a power minister and the president he ought to assist didn't go (it was his usual charade of jumping to the juicy tours to secure deals for his cabal and the north whom all previous deals was screwed to favour).

It is not my duty to wish those in government dead, but it is my duty to pray for a faster way were they can meet with their maker to account for how they ruled this nation and be happy when they meet their maker to get justice

2 Likes

Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by SouthNigerian: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2020
Lostz:

don't mind them. they want to guilt-trip people.

Abba kyari is dead like every other dead man and we are allowed to discuss the legacy he left behind

They can only guilt-trip zombies not us grin
Abeg remind me one of his legacies again... yes yes yes yes I can remember one, Fulanisation of Nigeria using RUGA grin

Zombies go get sense by thunder by force grin
Re: Since Abba Kyari Is The Reason Why You Are Poor I Hope You Will Be Rich Now by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:35am On Apr 19, 2020
in a sane country Buhari would've been impeached.. and him and his God father ABBA kyari would've been in jail.. but Nigeria is a country filled with mad people.. so God sent Corona to do the job..

when this shit is done with Nigeria.. our dear country will never be thesame

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A'ibom Govt To Harvest 100,000 Tomatoes Weekly / BREAKING: Emmanuel Uduaghan returns to the PDP / What Is The Detailed Meaning Of This Logo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.