Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

How I Make Money Online By First Offering Free Services To Business Owners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make Money Online By First Offering Free Services To Business Owners (985 Views)

Facebook To Stop ‘free Services’ By 2023 / Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" / Church Member Gives Nigeria’s Old £1 Note Used Between 1907-1973 As Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make Money Online By First Offering Free Services To Business Owners by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2020
There are so many methods of making money online and the sad truth is this, just a few are actually making money online while a lot are running at a loss because they have invested in their online businesses but yet to break even which means they haven't even recoup their investments and can't even talk about making profits since they are not yet profitable.

Some even teach you how to make money online but so broke offline (lol) simply because they just copy and paste what they read from web pages without having any experiences of the ups and downs of the business they are claiming to teach.

I am a serial entrepreneur and I only share informations of businesses I'm 100% into and profitable as well.

I started my online business endeavor as an affiliate marketer then expanded into dropshipping from Amazon to Ebay and was very profitable in both business model because I invested my time and money learning the skill sets that helped me to thrive in those businesses.

In 2018, My affiliate marketing business revenue started taking a hit because the competition was just to high.

Imagine competing with hundreds of thousands of affiliate marketers from all over the world trying to sell the same product while using the same traffic sources and targeting the same audience?

That's more like survival of the fittest (jungle like) and as if that wasn't enough, My dropshipping businesses too took a hit in April 2019.

Ebay came up with a policy that dropshippers using their platforms should provide invoice proofs that they actually bought the products directly from the manufacturer or better still, provide proof of a dropshipping arrangement with the product manufacturer proving you have such a business understanding with them and I had non of those proofs because I was dropshipping directly from Amazon to Ebay while using my Amazon prime account which was shipping purchased goods from my Ebay store and delivering to my customers in less than 48hrs even without me seeing the products.

These unforeseen events on my online businesses led to extensive research on my part on what online business model to get involved with where I won't have to experience same unfortunate situation again after nurturing these businesses from ground zero to the point where It became a major source of income and very profitable.

To cut the long story short, I decided to only market subscription based products where I keep getting recurring monthly commissions from the same clients.

I first offer my prospects a free service and then get them to subscribe to the product i used in rendering the free services to them and they become my client's that pays me every month for a service i only rendered once.

With this unknown and less competitive business strategy, I have been able to close deals so effortlessly.

This business model involves offering to build a free business website in exchange for a testimonial from them so as to build my portfolio and the truth is this, I don't know how to build a website but I use a software tool that has an already fully built website template and then plug in the informations of my clients in it and then get them to pay for the hosting of the free website i built for them and once they do, they become my ATM that generates money for me on a monthly basis.

If you are interested in learning how to start making
recurring monthly income just like me using same business model and strategy then click on the web link below and watch where I demonstrated this business strategy from start to finish.

Best of luck

https://monthlyincome4all.com/
Re: How I Make Money Online By First Offering Free Services To Business Owners by Macgyver1: 8:17am On Apr 19, 2020
It's a nice concept, but the 30% commission is small especially on the $29.99 plan
Re: How I Make Money Online By First Offering Free Services To Business Owners by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2020
author=Macgyver1 post=88605938]It's a nice concept, but the 30% commission is small especially on the $29.99 plan

It is called a recurring passive income and it adds up with more client's just the same way you don't become rich in any business by just having one customer who regularly patronize you.

You have to see the bigger picture and besides that, I'm certainly sure that you also didn't go through the Comp.Plan for if you did then you would also known that you get 100% of the first subscription of every of your clients.

Most of my clients started with the 29.99 plan and some upgraded to the 49.99 plan because I also upsell them other services after one month while some went straight to the 69.99 plan because of other tools inside the software they needed for their various businesses.

Always see the bigger picture first in everything for that is one of the keys to success.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Money Online By First Offering Free Services To Business Owners by jonextee(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
If I may ask, what service are you clients subscribing for?
Re: How I Make Money Online By First Offering Free Services To Business Owners by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
jonextee:
If I may ask, what service are you clients subscribing for?

I have clients that subscribe for various reasons since it is a business software with more than 32 different business apps in it for different business purposes.

I get them started with the hosting plan for the website i built for them for free first and then they get hooked up when they see the numerous tools inside the platform that enhances their own business needs.

I have clients that upgraded their account from $29.99/mo plan to the $69.99/mo plan which allows them to have access to other apps or tools not in the first subscribed plan such as being able to create a chatbot for their businesses, creating funnels and along with email marketing and building of product funnels with checkout payment gateway's.

Creating of animated ads for their businesses and creating sales copies for their businesses without engaging the services of copy writer's.

Some subscribers are using it to host their online courses as well as building membership sites and also use it for their email marketing business needs and hosting of business or product webinars.

The taste of the pudding is in the eating, therefore I implore you to check out the platform and see all the business tools inside it and then see why business owners not only subscribe to it but even go ahead to upgrade to a higher plan in other to fully utilize all the business tools in it for their own businesses.

If you have been a paying subscriber of different business tools just to run and automate your business online then you will fully embrace this business tool because it is an ALL-IN-ONE business tool where everything you need is right inside without having to subscribe to different service providers for different tools and at a far lesser cost.

I was a subscriber with getresponse for 3yrs and was paying around $25/M0 for my email marketing autoresponder, Clickfunnels for my funnels = $67/MO (the cheapest plan) and Manychat = $10/MO and as someone running such cost on a monthly basis then switching to use this platform was an easy decision without blinking because it saved me lots of money to run my online business.

Lots of Business owners are switching to this platform since they no longer have to subscribe to more than 5 different business tool providers like clickfunnels, getresponse, teachable, leadpage, aweber, mailchimp, manychat etc just to run and automate their business online since every of these tools are now in one platform.

Hope you can now see the different reasons why they subscribe and in most cases, they just subscribe for one reason and when get inside the platform they now see other tools they need for their businesses which triggers them to upgrade and if you are a pro-marketer you can upsell some of these services to them and charge them for that which is different from their monthly subscription.
Re: How I Make Money Online By First Offering Free Services To Business Owners by jonextee(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
byrron:

I have clients that subscribe for various reasons since it is a business software with more than 32 different business apps in it for different business purposes.

I get them started with the hosting plan for the website i built for them for free first and then they get hooked up when they see the numerous tools inside the platform that enhances their own business needs.

I have clients that upgraded their account from $29.99/mo plan to the $69.99/mo plan which allows them to have access to other apps or tools not in the first subscribed plan such as being able to create a chatbot for their businesses, creating funnels and along with email marketing and building of product funnels with checkout payment gateway's.

Creating of animated ads for their businesses and creating sales copies for their businesses without engaging the services of copy writer's.

Some subscribers are using it to host their online courses as well as building membership sites and also use it for their email marketing business needs and hosting of business or product webinars.

The taste of the pudding is in the eating, therefore I implore you to check out the platform and see all the business tools inside it and then see why business owners not only subscribe to it but even go ahead to upgrade to a higher plan in other to fully utilize all the business tools in it for their own businesses.

If you have been a paying subscriber of different business tools just to run and automate your business online then you will fully embrace this business tool because it is an ALL-IN-ONE business tool where everything you need is right inside without having to subscribe to different service providers for different tools and at a far lesser cost.

I was a subscriber with getresponse for 3yrs and was paying around $25/M0 for my email marketing autoresponder, Clickfunnels for my funnels = $67/MO (the cheapest plan) and Manychat = $10/MO and as someone running such cost on a monthly basis then switching to use this platform was an easy decision without blinking because it saved me lots of money to run my online business.

Lots of Business owners are switching to this platform since they no longer have to subscribe to more than 5 different business tool providers like clickfunnels, getresponse, teachable, leadpage, aweber, mailchimp, manychat etc just to run and automate

their business online since every of these tools are now in one platform.

Hope you can now see the different reasons why they subscribe and in most cases, they just subscribe for one reason and when get inside the platform they now see other tools they need for their businesses which triggers them to upgrade and if you are a pro-marketer you can upsell some of these services to them and charge them for that which is different from their monthly subscription.

Wooooow.... Thanks for the clear explanation. I have checked the videos on your site and I can see that this all in one builder is just the bomb.

However, I still haven't understood how the site works well. I will like to Pchat with you. I don't know if you can drop ur email, but mine is jonextee@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: How I Make Money Online By First Offering Free Services To Business Owners by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
jonextee:

Wooooow.... Thanks for the clear explanation. I have checked the videos on your site and I can see that this all in one builder is just the bomb.

However, I still haven't understood how the site works well. I will like to Pchat with you. I don't know if you can drop ur email, but mine is jonextee@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.

There are video trainings on each of the app on how to use it and the video training i provided was just on how to use the pixel perfect site builder app to build websites for client's and then have them sign up for the hosting plan which is the fastest way to get recurring monthly income and they also have a two tier affiliate program which is crazy (very rewarding).

You can explore the software

(1) (Reply)

Unique Adire Polo( Change Your Style). / How To Make 30k In 1month On Piggy Vest.. / How Much To Start Pure Water Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.