Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident (1478 Views)

Bandits Kill Soldiers In Sokoto, Set Patrol Vans On Fire / Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack / Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by Dareypaul: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Angry youths in Ohafia, Abia State, have set ablaze three police vans, a police barracks and a magistrates’ court to protest against the killing of an indigene, Friday Arunsi, by a police corporal.

The policeman reportedly shot Arunsi dead on Friday along Ebem Ohafia Road.

The incident made it the third extrajudicial killing in the state within two weeks as confirmed by the state Commissioner of Police, Ene Okon.

Confirming the incident, the police boss said the corporal, who was not on duty, was on his way from a drinking spree in company with two others; an assistant superintendent of police, and a sergeant.

Okon said the vehicle the policemen were in hit a stationary truck offloading goods and they alighted to confront the truck driver.

CP said while the driver was querying the action of the policemen, there was shooting during which ‘someone was killed.’

He said the three policemen were already in detention, adding that investigation was ongoing.

“Nobody can tell could where the shooting came from as the youths were armed too and equally shooting. I have called the area commander and SARS. They said no one shot anybody,” Okon added.

According to eyewitness accounts in Ohafia, the tragedy happened on Eni Njoku Road, Ebem Ohafia, few metres away from a police barracks, while the victim died at the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia. Another person reportedly sustained bullet injuries in the leg.

Source: https://wotzup.ng/angry-youths-burns-down-patrol-vans-barracks-as-drunken-policeman-kills-resident-in-abia/

Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by Dareypaul: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2020

Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by wonuks(m): 8:15am On Apr 19, 2020
cool
Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by talk2hb1(m): 8:20am On Apr 19, 2020
Which Kain Wahala be this self?
Corona Go want kill You,
If Corona no want Kill You,
Poilice Go want Kill You,
If Police no want Kill You,
Hunger Go want Kill You.
All of Them Playing Killing Competition.
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by Galactico4ever(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2020
I hope the situation is under control cos i heard many soldiers were deployed there
Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by Oluromantic: 8:25am On Apr 19, 2020
There's nothing more to say. It's not new anymore..its now a normal routine in Nigeria.

I think it's shd be included in pry sch curriculum...the enlightenment of Nigerians from childhood that you've been born in a country where you are on your own. These psychologically prepares d child for self security/defence, self provision, self support, self shelter, self help etc. We shdnt be surprised again, Nigeria is lost.
Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by Deepfeel(m): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Drunk almejiri terrorist in uniform

3 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by ukukaegbu(m): 8:28am On Apr 19, 2020
The police and lies
Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by PicLtd: 8:37am On Apr 19, 2020
Any policeman you see there is fair game. Ohafia people have warrior genes historically.

I watched Aljazeera this morning and they said police and army have killed more Nigerians than the corona virus itself. So what's the point them. We should be fighting police because they are more dangerous than the virus.

Look at the little boy the policemen killed. Fish out every policeman, till you take back your pound of flesh.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by Goldencheese(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2020
Why kill innocent Nigerians during this lockdown na? Why? cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by PipTick: 8:50am On Apr 19, 2020
Our uniform men are more deadly than the Corona virus.

Just imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by Kylekent59: 8:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Dareypaul:
Source: https://wotzup.ng/angry-youths-burns-down-patrol-vans-barracks-as-drunken-policeman-kills-resident-in-abia/

You should have blurred their faces naa. Don't you know your are putting the guy in orange shirt and blue trouser in danger. He would be held responsible for a crime he didn't commit. He was only protesting for the killing and shootings.
Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by saaron(m): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2020
The JIHAD and extrajudicial killings of Christians in Southern Nigeria by buhari's fulani security agencies continue.
So far no northern muslim has been killed extrajudicially by security agencies in the last 31 days. Not ONE!
Study all killings of Christians in the last 31 days in the South by Nigeria's fulani security personnel and you'll see that's there's a DELIBERATE PLAN by buhari's fulani regime to use covid 19 and instigate mass violence through security agencies in the South. Then use the riot as perfect excuse to move in troops for mass murder in the name of cooling down mass riots in the South.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

5 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by Yujin(m): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2020
I was the first person to echo it here on nairaland on the day the lockdown started that Nigerian security personnel will kill more people than the virus itself. What's the worth of the life of the people in Nigeria? Nothing. This is simply because they allowed it to be so. If any security operative kills any civilian whether by 'accidental discharge' or through torture, as long as that civilian is innocent and law-abiding, let the security men feel the heat too. One for all, all for one is the only way to survive in the jungle. Even animals fight back when threatened. You are more than animals. Bloody dogs in uniform!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by adadike(f): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Rest in peace dear . Such is the country we found ourselves . Uwa gi ozo, iga bu onye ocha. Jee nke oma

3 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by Yujin(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Kylekent59:

You should have blurred their faces naa. Don't you know your are putting the guy in orange shirt and blue trouser in danger. He would be held responsible for a crime he didn't commit. He was only protesting for the killing and shootings.
Are you scared of them? You don't have to be; people are primed already, what remains is just the spark. Soldiers can bleed too. How many can they muster?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by Yujin(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2020
saaron:
And the JIHAD and extrajudicial killings of Christians in Southern Nigeria by buhari's fulani security agencies continue. So far no northern muslim has been killed extrajudicially by security agencies in the last 31 days. Not ONE!
Study the killings of Christians in the South by Nigeria's security personnel and you'll see that's there's a DELIBERATE PLAN by buhari's fulani regime to use covid 19 and instigate mass violence through security agencies in the South. Then use the riot as perfect excuse to move in troops for mass murder in the name of cooling down mass riots in the South.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
I wonder why southerners can't see this. I wonder. Money is shared in the Hausa/fulani areas while men are being killed in the South. The other day it was in Warri, 5 days ago it was at Onitsha and Aba on the same day. Yesterday it was Ohafia. Where will be the next place? The whole region must burst out against the killings. As a youth uf you don't come out in defence today, tomorrow you or your brother may become their victim.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by crispus09(m): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2020
saaron:
And the JIHAD and extrajudicial killings of Christians in Southern Nigeria by buhari's fulani security agencies continue. So far no northern muslim has been killed extrajudicially by security agencies in the last 31 days. Not ONE!
Study the killings of Christians in the South by Nigeria's security personnel and you'll see that's there's a DELIBERATE PLAN by buhari's fulani regime to use covid 19 and instigate mass violence through security agencies in the South. Then use the riot as perfect excuse to move in troops for mass murder in the name of cooling down mass riots in the South.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

I m beginning to wonder that there is something not right with our police and military coz they only do these killings in the south they dear not try it in the north.
Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by saaron(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2020
Yujin:

I wonder why southerners can't see this. I wonder. Money is shared in the Hausa/fulani areas while men are being killed in the South. The other day it was in Warri, 5 days ago it was at Onitsha and Aba on the same day. Yesterday it was Ohafia. Where will be the next place? The whole region must burst out against the killings. As a youth uf you don't come out in defence today, tomorrow you or your brother may become their victim.
Christians are generally peaceful. We're too docile which is why the fulani security under buhari take advantage of us to wreck more destruction on Southern Nigerians. If Christians have the savage wild side and revenge attitude of northern muslims, there will be no muslim standing in Northern Nigeria. They'll surely be wiped off using the taste of their own medicine.
They created boko haram and fulani terrorist to commit genocide on Christians. Now they're using security agencies to slaughter Nigerian Christians under cover of covid 19.
The time has come for Christians in Nigeria to work together to the TOTAL DIVISION OF NIGERIA! let islamist terrorist have their own country.
Bloody terrorist.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by Yujin(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2020
saaron:
Christians are generally peaceful. We're too docile which is why the fulani security under buhari take advantage of us to wreck more destruction on Southern Nigerians. If Christians have the savage wild side and revenge attitude of northern muslims, there will be no muslim standing in Northern Nigeria. They'll surely be wiped off using the taste of their own medicine.
They created boko haram and fulani terrorist to commit genocide on Christians. Now they're using security agencies to slaughter Nigerian Christians under cover of covid 19.
The time has come for Christians in Nigeria to work together to the TOTAL DIVISION OF NIGERIA! let islamist terrorist have their own country.
Bloody terrorist.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
I was in Jos on September 7th 2011 when the Hausa/fulani terrorists started killing people. All Christians were scared and they almost had a field day. Few resistance helped until security men were brought in. Then after some days, they struck again and resistance wasn't much too because Christians weren't bloodthirsty. However as body counts mounted and boys became orphans, killer instincts set in. Subsequent attacks from 2008 by those terrorists met stiff resistance and they started losing members on a high scale. From 2010 upwards, the hunters became the hunted. Most of us are no longer the way we were pre-2001. It is kill or be killed. In 2011, when the hausa/fulanis attacked a Christian stronghold around Rukuba Road, it was the Nigerian Army that came with military trucks shooting at Christians that rescued them. Christian youths stood firmly and lost about 11 boys while the invaders lost scores with over 50 vehicles that they came with all burnt. The anger in the Christian camp made some youth to roast the flesh of the invaders and feast on them. No shame in that... Families have been wiped out by those terrorists and the few remnants are carrying heavy grief with them. They can do and undo at any moment.
Slowly and surely Southern youths will get to this point. By then, the hausa/fulani terrorists will be chased back to where they came from. This is our ancestral land and we must defend it with all we got.
I write whatever I write here for the whole world to read and understand what's happening in Nigeria. If the international community wants peace in Nigeria, they must ensure that those who don't want to be part of the madness here be allowed to go there way. Hausa/fulanis are blood suckers and their history confirms it.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by gidgiddy: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2020
saaron:
Bloody terrorist.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

Some of you are only starting to see now what Ojukwu saw 50 years ago
Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by haywire07(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2020
I watched a video on Delemomodu's Instagram page. And the violence in that video is more than what is being posted here.
A police station was burn down alongside the patrol vans and people in the police cell were set free...

Watching that video proves one thing ; The Igbos are not a tribe to mess with

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_KKnMHDzT5/?igshid=1ftomls03km8q

Igbos have no extreme regard for their kings because they made him, and so will they not bow to any government that would not allow them be.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by saaron(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yujin:

I was in Jos on September 7th 2011 when the Hausa/fulani terrorists started killing people. All Christians were scared and they almost had a field day. Few resistance helped until security men were brought in. Then after some days, they struck again resistance wasn't much too because Christians weren't bloodthirsty. However as body counts mount and boys became orphans, killer instincts set in. Subsequent attacks from 2008 by those terrorists met stiff resistance and started losing members on a high scale. From 2010 upwards, the hunters became the hunters. Most of those are no longer the way we were pre-2001. In 2011, when the hausa/fulanis attacked a Christian stronghold called Rukuba Road, it was the Nigerian Army that came with military trucks shooting at Christians that rescued them. Christian youths stood firmly and lost about 11 boys while the invaders lost scores with over 50 vehicles that they came with all burnt. The anger in the Christian camp made some youth to roast the flesh of the invaders and feast on them. No shame in that... Families have been wiped out by those terrorists and the few remnants are carrying heavy grief with them. They can do and undo at any moment.
Slowly and surely Southern youths will get to this point. By then, the hausa/fulani terrorists will be chased back to where they came from. This is our ancestral land and we must defend it with all we got.
I write whatever I write here for the whole world to read and understand what's happening in Nigeria. If the international community wants peace in Nigeria, they must ensure that those who don't want to be part of the madness here be allowed to go there way. Hausa/fulanis are blood suckers and their history confirms it.
You nailed it perfectly! I was in Jos in 2001 and witnessed the whole thing. I lost my uncle in their islamic violence in Angwan Rogo. He was murdered by muslims he thought were his neighbors.
Northern muslims are nothing but bloody covert terrorist and terrorist supporters! I know them inside out because I lived with them. I know their religion because I read their quran. That's why I shake my head in disgust when they lie in their usual Taqiyya that islam is a religion of peace. They think this line of lies will help them mask the true face of their evil religion.
We know all their plans and true intentions aginst Christians thanks to former muslims converts now Christians. Believe me these converts revealed a great deal of information to us. My Church are working secretly with these former muslims to prepare Christians to be ready.
Muslims are nothing but bloody terrorist murderers!! I will say this again, again and again!!!!
If Christians should unite with one voice and say enough is enough, all Islamic terrorist in Nigeria will face the music.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

3 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by mygreenday(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
whats up Abia state? whats up?
Re: Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident by nyabingi(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ohafia is still boiling till this morning, any police or law enforcement agents they sight is dead meat, as at now no single police station in the town, all burnt down and their patrol vans

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kaun Is A Coined Ikenga Obi - Adaojo Victor Mocks Biafra On Twitter / Kemi Olunloyo;money Found In France & UK Is Not Abacha Loot, It Is Diezani Loot / Advice - Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Be Blamed For Bloodshed In Ala Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.