Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Nigerian Pastor Claims He Can Raise Abba Kyari From The Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Claims He Can Raise Abba Kyari From The Dead (489 Views)

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / I Can Resurrect Abbas Kyari From Dead If Given The Chance..says Nigerian Pastor / Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Claims He Can Raise Abba Kyari From The Dead by Atikuorbuhari: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2020
A Nigerian pastor by name, Goodheart Val Aloysius who is based in Calabar has taken to social media to reveal he can resurrect President Buhari’s chief of staff, Abba Kyari from the dead if given the chance.

The remains of the late Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Abba Kyari was laid to rest on Saturday.

The pastor in a Facebook post advised the family not to be in a hurry to bury him.

The pastor stated that he saw Kyari’s death coming the previous week and had lamented but was not given a chance.

He wrote:

“JESUS IS THE ANSWER TO THIS PANDEMIC. ABBA KYARI CAN COME BACK TO LIFE….Let the family of Chief of Staff to the president not be in a hurry to bury Abba Kyari let me be given a chance and in the name of Jesus christ of Nassaret Abba Kyari will live again!!! I saw all this coming last week I lamented for a chance but was not given because a prophet has no honour in his own country…Dr Good heart Val is my name a.k.a MY FATHER MY FATHER”.

SEE VIDEO: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/nigerian-pastor-claims-he-can-raise.html

Re: Nigerian Pastor Claims He Can Raise Abba Kyari From The Dead by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Nigerian Pastor Claims He Can Raise Abba Kyari From The Dead by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Ok you have been noticed

Thunder would take it from here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Claims He Can Raise Abba Kyari From The Dead by PicLtd: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Lol...
Re: Nigerian Pastor Claims He Can Raise Abba Kyari From The Dead by oluwaseyi0: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2020
He's not the first person to die, raise the ones in your nearest mortuary, raising 25 per day from cold room will not be a bad start

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Claims He Can Raise Abba Kyari From The Dead by bitterpill: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
He's not the first person to die, raise the ones in your nearest mortuary, raising 25 per day from cold room will not be a bad start

Good response.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Claims He Can Raise Abba Kyari From The Dead by SharonLoveth(f): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Disappointed
Re: Nigerian Pastor Claims He Can Raise Abba Kyari From The Dead by helinues: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2020
Oh sorry Kyari had been buried..

Can he please help us to cure some of the Coronavirus patients as our doctors are overwhelmed.

Nonsense and Ingredients
Re: Nigerian Pastor Claims He Can Raise Abba Kyari From The Dead by sirchrislatestn(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
pls pastor i lost my inlaw last week stil in mortuary till nw help me wake them up thanks
Re: Nigerian Pastor Claims He Can Raise Abba Kyari From The Dead by mushystuff: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2020
Mad charlatan forming pasta!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Claims He Can Raise Abba Kyari From The Dead by Atikuorbuhari: 9:47am On Apr 19, 2020
grin
sirchrislatestn:
pls pastor i lost my inlaw last week stil in mortuary till nw help me wake them up thanks
Re: Nigerian Pastor Claims He Can Raise Abba Kyari From The Dead by LarryBee1k: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2020
Modify

(1) (Reply)

Racism Started In Church / Are My From Water?or Are My A Water Entity ,where Is My Problem Coming From? / Prophecy : This Nairalander Was Told He Would Die Before Today June 20th.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.