Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,112 members, 7,953,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly (3816 Views)

WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) / Sun Newspaper Vs Punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly by jesuseun1(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2011
Are u into writing? Do u want to take it to the next level by having ur write ups weekly in a national newspaper.You

just need to pay N1,000 weekly.If interested send details and areas u write on to dreamnewnigeria@yahoo.com.

we are carrying out a survey to know the number of those interested before the project kick off.The idea is to give a

cheap platform to Nigerian youth to express themselves thru writing.
Re: Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly by Enoquin(f): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2011

You mean am to pay you 1,000 naira for a column? And what do i stand to gain? Fame? From how many readers? Abegi! If you get articles from a thousand writers, you would have made one million naira without batting an eyelid, interesting!
Re: Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly by jesuseun1(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2011
Enoquin:

You mean am to pay you 1,000 naira for a column? And what do i stand to gain? Fame? From how many readers? Abegi! If you get articles from a thousand writers, you would have made one million naira without batting an eyelid, interesting!

the idea is to give young writers platform to express themselves with a token fee.imagine paying N5,000 for a month for u to have ur in a 1/4 page in a newspaper for 4 to 5 times.its an avenue to brand and sell ur self.it will feature ur picture,contacts.

still calling on more young pple to take advantage of dis opportunity.
Re: Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly by kay29000(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2011
Re: Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2011
kay29000:

I am interested.
odus29@yahoo.com

I write motivational articles.

maga fe sanwo grin

1 Like

Re: Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly by kay29000(m): 12:39am On Jan 18, 2011
U no serious!
Re: Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly by jesuseun1(m): 5:58am On Jan 19, 2011
ziddy:

maga fe sanwo grin

its not a matter of maga,it is just a concept we are comi up with to help young pple who are writers sell themselves to the world.The newspaper is one of the best medium to sell ur message to ur audience.Every one has a message and the audience.

THE newspaper is a national newspaper,as soon as we get enough interested pple,the name of the paper will be made public even before payment is made.By the time you pay and ur write is approved ,it will feature in one of the editon of the newspaper.

if interested send ur details to, dreamnewnigeria@yahoo.com
Re: Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly by dominique(f): 10:42am On Jan 20, 2011
Totally absurd! I see no justification for anyone to have to pay any amount to have their articles published. Shouldn't it be the other way around? afterall, the newspaper makes a ton of money from adverts and sales, why cant it appreciate and encourage the column writer with a small token or even a thank you note?
Re: Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly by Enoquin(f): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2011
dominique:

Totally absurd! I see no justification for anyone to have to pay any amount to have their articles published. Shouldn't it be the other way around? afterall, the newspaper makes a ton of money from adverts and sales, why cant it appreciate and encourage the column writer with a small token or even a thank you note?
i agree with you dominique, it would have been better if he had said send your writing for free. I write for a magazine that pays me even if it's relatively a new magazine. The magazine couldn't pay most columnists in its first edition but it didn't charge anyone for their articles. Articles were picked on merit:
Re: Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly by efeski(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2011
indeed the whole thing reeks of cheap scam
get a life dude
e nor easy to office the officer

1 Like

Re: Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly by MyneWhite1(f): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2011
Unbelieveable!
Re: Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2011
well am in. My no. is 08034952269. Email addy. princeayo20032002@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Expose Your Writing Abilities To The World / Meet Botlhale Boikanyo,the 11yrs Old Poet. / Love Triangle 1 - The Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.