Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) (27532 Views)

Essay Writers Needed Weekly! Money Available / Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly / Island News Weekly Paper. Anyone Heard Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
After many months of consultation and deliberation with several top
Nairaland literature users, we have decided to come up with a thread
where you can get to know more about popular writers and your favourite
writers in the literature section.
This project won't be one sided, and therefore, poets from the poem
section will be included in the interview because I believe story
writing and poem are one of the two major pillars of literature.
The interview will be on a weekly basis where everybody can come in and
ask whatever question they have for their favourite writers.
Once in a while, non-writers will also have the chance to be
interviewed too.
I don't know how much this thread will be accepted by you guys but the best we can do is to try it out and see the end result.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
I hereby call on top literature writers to come in and endorse this thread and declare it open.
Foxyflow
Frank317
Whitemosquito
LarrySun
Repogirl
Mynd44
Princesa
Ishilove
VanTee20
Mazi Omenuko
Chistar01
AudreyTimms
Kayemjay
Sammyhoe
TheRock5555
TiffanyJ
Prettyspicey
TemitopeDaniel
Kingzpen
Queenxster
Flakkydagirl
D9ty7
Royver
Dorisbest
Handie
Almacherish
Danwrites
Alomosweets
Candy
Divepen
Jigsawkillah
OMA4U
Texanomally
DOMAWOLEYE
And a host of others, whose name I can't remember.
NB: Sorry for the mention. I just have to do this and its just this one time.
No one should please quote this post to avoid unecessary mentions.

1 Like

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
-A writer will be interviewed once in a week and can also be interviewed more than once. But, the interview must go round before giving anybody a second chance to be interviewed.
-There will be an interviewing panel who at every interview date will declare the thread open for questioning.
NB: Every nairalander can come in and ask question if they so wishes.
-Writers to be interviewed will be notified through their e-mail before being announced here as the next guest on this thread.
-The interview will take place once in a week. Saturdays to be precise.
This thread is aimed at reducing the rate at which nairalanders derail story threads. Any question that does not to the story being posted should be brought here. Not too personal questions can also be asked here.
-----The interviewing panel for now are; Emzypaz, Dammygoody, Kingphilip, Princessusan and Seunviju.
Any interested nairalander man voice his/her intention at being a part of the five man panel provided one of the above won't be able to perform in his/her duties.
Thanks.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
*carries sugar cane and walks in*
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by LarrySun(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
*walks in after TheRock555*

Endorsed.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ok, I'm in. Let's get it started.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Endorsed.
Great idea btw.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by JigsawKillah(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cool

SAW
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by D9ty7(m): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
Now that some of the household names in the Nairaland literature section has spoken. All I have to say is 'endorsed.'
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by ezeigbo194(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Fire ON
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by zyzxx(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
alomosweets:
Endorsed.
Great idea btw.
Hw u doing Alomo? And Hw far?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
©€ndo®sed.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by texanomaly(f): 12:27am On Oct 17, 2014
Awesome idea.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by OMA4U(m): 1:44am On Oct 17, 2014
What shall I say?

Endorsed!

Nice idea
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2014
Glad to know this concept has been endorsed by some big fish you know. The first interview kicks off this weekend.
This is where the readers will play a part. Lets nominate one writer each to be interviewed.
Nomination starts from 9am to 5pm today.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by DanWrites(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2014
Nice. I buy it.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Cashio(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2014
i nominate sir royver
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by daveP(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2014
Cant wait to see it started. I wish i was on the other side of this concept(director of imaginations) well (stamps shoe stamp to endorse) Gba gbam!! Lets get it startes
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by handie(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2014
Nice concept. It goes with ny 100% endorsement and blessing. OP if there's anyway I can contribute to making this beautiful idea. a success, pls Don't hesitate to tell me
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Frankenstein: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2014
Nna mehn! Back from Seun's Nairaland prison... my first ban on Nairaland.

I nominate Larryson.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
By the powers vested on me by the 'Thread Derailers Association Of Nairaland', I declare this thread Troll-Free !!! grin

nominating handie for the interview.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
Emzypaz ,To make nominations easier, why not make it '5 authors a week', the panel will choose 5 people for nomination, then you create posts for each of them saying "To nominate ___________, Like This Post" ,the author with the highest likes by 5pm will be interviewed.

Then the next week, another 5 authors will be chosen by the panel for nomination.
Hope you guys like my idea ? smiley
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
@Smallpenis: A nice idea you've got here. We'll start that next week by the grace of God.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
I nominate Royver
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kayemjay(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
Endorsed!

1 Like

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Benjaminbest(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
sammyhoe

1 Like

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by okeoghene4real(f): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
I nominate TiffanyJ
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Jeanfortune(f): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
i nominate Royver, and by d way, Emzypaz, thank u for always keeping the spirit of our writers alive, u'r either inviting us to read a writer's thread or u r doing this, thumbs up man
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
From my time here, its already 45 minutes past the hour of five. And from the look of things, its seems SIR ROYVER will be the first writer to be interviewed.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Emzypaz:
From my time here, its already 45 minutes past the hour of five. And from the look of things, its seems SIR ROYVER will be the first writer to be interviewed.
you've got a mail
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by manuel80(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
I nominate [b] Larrysun[b]
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Royver(m): 12:50am On Oct 18, 2014
ok, how does this work exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / The Ash Rose / S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.