Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

See What Senators Are Saying About Chief Of Staff To Buhari Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Senators Are Saying About Chief Of Staff To Buhari Death (663 Views)

What Senators Discussed Behind Closed Doors After Open Rift – Vanguard / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Senators Are Saying About Chief Of Staff To Buhari Death by Jomomill(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Senator Ben Murray Bruce and other Senators of the federal republic of Nigeria including Governors have reacted to the alleged death of the chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Kyari who first tested positive for Coronavirus in
Reacting to his death Senators of federal republic of Nigeria has sent his revealed continue reading here
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/af874bd2a78f7d84d8406e89d7997961

Wants to be a movie star? If yes join us now at Jomo film house, we train and groom artists. To join our group you have to register with the sum of N10,000 only as we are running promo now, it's formerly 25k
Pay or transfer into the Producer's account the sum of 10k
0014705819 Edward Chigozie
STANBIC IBTC bank. Remember to keep your evidence of payment safe. Send your proof of payment to the number below. You can email us at jomotvonline@gmail.com
Feel free to chat me up +2349037112481

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx666Hsg-oM
Re: See What Senators Are Saying About Chief Of Staff To Buhari Death by Jomomill(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Cc:jomomill Cc:lalasticlala Cc:fynestboi Cc:missyB3
Re: See What Senators Are Saying About Chief Of Staff To Buhari Death by crispus09(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2020
which kain op be this na . e dey do my like make give you e-slap.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Top 1,000, As Gombe Confirms 21 New Cases / El-rufai- Despite The Security Around Me, I Almost Died,but I Can't Exactly Say / Another Female Student Raped, Killed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.