Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? (1176 Views)

If God Created This Universe, What's To Say He Didn't Create Another? / Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by ubeedominic(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Now that Egungun has entered express, and them carry am cross boundary,

Where do you think He will be - HEAVEN Or HELL?

And if so why do you say so?
Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2020
What such of fuckery is this?
Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by Juell(m): 9:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Nobody can say cos you don't know what transpired between him and God in the last few seconds b4 his death. On the last day many will be shocked to see people they've condemned here on earth in heaven. Every man for himself, work to make heaven.
Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by Kdon2: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=ubeedominic post=88607855]Now that Egungun has entered express, and them carry am cross boundary,

And if so why do you say so? [/quote

Hell fire straight...no bus stop. The man evil die!
Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
What such of fuckery is this?

Sometimes u will begin to think if some people stupidity is hereditary or they ordered it from Jumia. People are really stupid Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Op. He crossed over to your house.
Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2020
EDIT THE THREAD SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT YOUR DEAD RELATIVES INSTEAD.
Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by FatherBona: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
ubeedominic:

[/s]
Bloody Unam undecided
Ewu!
Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by kingxsamz(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kdon2:
Hell fire straight...no bus stop. The man evil die!

Lol...even if the man has killed 10000 babies throughout his life time, as long he apologizes, your God will grant him a special place in heaven. cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol...even if the man has killed 10000 babies throughout his life time, as long he apologizes, your God will grant him a special place in heaven. cheesy

AND ONE PHILANTHROPIC BJORNASON IN ICELAND WHO NEVER KILLED A FLY NOR CURSED A BROOM THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE... GOES TO HELL BECAUSE HE DID NOT ACCEPT CHRIST AS HIS LORD.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by Kdon2: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

You are ill informed bro!
Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by Image123(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

If a woman kills an unborn foetus, or 10,000 foetus. Are they the same?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by Image123(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

AND ONE PHILANTHROPIC BJORNASON IN ICELAND WHO NEVER KILLED A FLY NOR CURSED A BROOM THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE... GOES TO HELL BECAUSE HE DID NOT ACCEPT CHRIST AS HIS LORD.

No such person exists, can you wake up now?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by kingxsamz(m): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Image123:

Well, according to your god, they're the same.
Someone who killed 10000 babies is equivalent to some who stole #10000 to feed, as no sin is big or small in your God's sight.
Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by kingxsamz(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kdon2:

You are ill informed bro!

Tell me what I don't know. cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by Image123(m): 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

Someone who killed 10000 babies is equivalent to some who stole #10000 to feed, as no sin is big or small in your God's sight.

i was asking you.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by kingxsamz(m): 12:11am On Apr 20, 2020
Image123:

i was asking you.

Read my post again. This time, slowly.
Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by Image123(m): 2:55am On Apr 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

Read my post again. This time, slowly.

i have read your post. Here it is again.
"Lol...even if the man has killed 10000 babies throughout his life time, as long he apologizes, your God will grant him a special place in heaven."

My question is If a woman kills an unborn foetus, or 10,000 foetus. Are they the same?

It's a simple yes or no, it doesn't require the trepidation you have displayed.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2020
ubeedominic:

He is dead and all dead people go to their grave! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10

The energy (power) sustaining our breath is not from this source, it's the same energy that all living creatures possess at birth so at death it returns to it's source! Psalms 146:4 compare to Ecclesiastes 3 19-20

Everything comes from the dust so at death we all return to dust! Genesis 3:19

The only hope now is if we did good works that could prompt our Creator to remember us when he is ready to bring back the dead to life! Job 14:13-15

Thanks! smiley

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by kingxsamz(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2020
Image123:

i have read your post. Here it is again.
"Lol...even if the man has killed 10000 babies throughout his life time, as long he apologizes, your God will grant him a special place in heaven."

My question is If a woman kills an unborn foetus, or 10,000 foetus. Are they the same?

It's a simple yes or no, it doesn't require the trepidation you have displayed.

It's either you're blind or trying to be blind.
You clearly saw where I answered your question, yet you keep repeating it. undecided

Now read slowly and understand, and stop quoting me unnecessarily. undecided
Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by OtemAtum: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
The afterlives, depending on the group of souls he belonged. Well, it's flexible out there anyway.
Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by Image123(m): 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

It's either you're blind or trying to be blind.
You clearly saw where I answered your question, yet you keep repeating it. undecided

Now read slowly and understand, and stop quoting me unnecessarily. undecided

It seems you don't understand yourself. Are you "My god"?
Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by kingxsamz(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Image123:

It seems you don't understand yourself. Are you "My god"?

It seems you're lost.
No I'm not your God.

Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by Image123(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

It seems you're lost.
No I'm not your God.

Very good. So i ask you.  If a woman kills an unborn foetus, or 10,000 foetus. Are they the same?

i'm asking YOU. Let's hear your answer,not your opinion of God's answer. Or can't you speak for yourself?
Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by kingxsamz(m): 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Image123:

Very good. So i ask you.  If a woman kills an unborn foetus, or 10,000 foetus. Are they the same?

i'm asking YOU. Let's hear your answer,not your opinion of God's answer. Or can't you speak for yourself?

grin grin grin grin
See who's talking about speaking for one's self...
Last time I checked, you people don't bring facts to the table asides the stories and theories in your bible.
You are always using your bible to respond to critics. Now I'm doing the same, and you're asking me foolish questions.
Abeg go and sleep. grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari: After Here, Where Can You Say He Crossed To? by Image123(m): 12:10am On Apr 21, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin grin
See who's talking about speaking for one's self...
Last time I checked, you people don't bring facts to the table asides the stories and theories in your bible.
You are always using your bible to respond to critics. Now I'm doing the same, and you're asking me foolish questions.
Abeg go and sleep. grin grin grin

Interesting theory. i guess you have shot yourself in the foot a couple of times, hence no foot to stand on again. Accept my condolences.

(1) (Reply)

Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy / Is God A Sleeping God? / How To Preach In A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.